Nogyseo

Pastel Rodent
Well, hi! I'm Nogyseo. Call me Nog if you want!

I'm not very good at introductions. Basically... I am an artist and a writer. While I tend to draw animals more than people, I prefer human roleplays. My genres of interest include medieval (fantasy or otherwise), slice-of-life, horror, action, and romance. I have a really hard time leaving my comfort zone, but I'm willing to try other topics if my partners can bare with me!

I am also a gamer and I mostly like single player games because they're less stressful for me. Namely, I love Skyrim, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Pokemon, and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons. As for online games, I do like Overwatch (though I don't play it much anymore and am not very good), Heroes of the Storm, Diablo... basically most of the Blizzard games, lol. Also, Town of Salem! I love that game~

Alright, so that's me. Happy to be here. I hope I get to roleplay with some of you soon. :>

Hi! Welcome to STC, please let me know if I can be of any assistance helping navigating the website, getting approved, or setting up/joining rps. We're glad to have you join us!

Thanks!

I've got it more or less figured out. Just itching to begin roleplaying. This community is really nice. ^^

Welcome to the neighborhood. We excel at luring unsuspecting characters out of their comfort zones...

It's nice to meet you, I hope we can RP together soon. (I love medieval RPs)
Maybe we can even game together some time! (I play OW and WOW myself! ;D )

Back