Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stewart

Stewart sighed, frustrated and annoyed. Cleanup duty? He was to observe clean up duty? Why the hell did he need to do that? He was needed, obviously, to power up the barrier for a bit. Why wait? What was Shi thinking? All that would do was put everyone in one place, and a messy place too due to the chaos..

Which would solve two problems at one...

By having everyone is one place, they are safer, as there was strength in numbers. The assailant would probably avoid them if they stayed in a large group. Simultaneously, the room would be cleaned up. Win-win...

Stewart took another breath, calming himself. This was good. He was good. He then put on a carefree smile and looked at Shi again. "Well if that is all, I'll take my leave and do what you assigned. A bid you adieu." He then looked at the rest of the people in the room. "If you're helping clean up, then let's go. I don't want to take all day."

He then turned around and started to leave.

Anna

Anna looked at Shi nervously. "Should... Should I go with? Or should I stay with Hana?"

Shi looked at Anna. " You'll be with Hanna as I said you two can stay in my office until it's time to go to to the dorms or you can go with the others I'm ok with either option."

Miwa
Miwa raced down the halls. Her first mission was to find the intruder and break his legs. She was going to do that.
Miwa kept running down corridors. Why was this guy here? What was he trying to accomplish? How many times would she have to hit him with a chair to kill him? That last one was an important question.
Miwa stopped running and started walking. She had many a thing on her mind. First, Shae. She was going to apologize... almost. At least Miyuki had a damn good reason to think that. The adorable Miyuki... she just wanted them to be friends! Shae just used her Alice, which was very dangerous, on Miwa! That was unacceptable. I should've put more power in that blast, just to make sure that Shae got a really good feeling of what pain is.
That vision Miwa got was horrible! Shae knew that Miwa'd be scared... so why did she do it? It was just some innocent fun, but then Shae started to get too serious.
Miwa kicked a wall. Ah, dammit. Shouldn't break any more walls.
Miwa shook her head. Next was Miyuki. Miyuki was a kind person, but... was she being real when she just accepted Miwa's actions like that. Miwa would've been happy if Miyuki had struck her... Oh, just the fantasies Miwa was thinking of... Please, please, don't hold back, Miyuki! Ah....
Miwa shook her head again. There were so many problems, like... how was she gonna get back at Spider-Girl? That little brat had to pay for making Miwa look like a fool. I'm gonna rip her into pieces if I ever get the chance!
Miwa started thinking. SO many ways to get revenge. You don't mess with Miwa Tai Shi. "Heh... Hee hee... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Miwa chuckled at her brilliant evil laugh. That boy with Spider-Girl was a brat. She'd seen him in action before. He sucked. He wasn't fast, strong, durable, or useful! He was just a waste of matter.
And after that, she- WAIT A SECOND!
Miwa saw a cloaked man in the hallway and smirked. "Hey, buddy, come here and I'll turn you in without hurting you."
The man stayed right where he was. Miwa coughed. "I said, if you come peacefully, I'll make sure that no one gets hurt."
The man didn't budge. Miwa grinned. "Okay. Let's do this the fun way!"
She charged at him, hands in a claw-like manner and mouth full of darkness. She had this in the-
"OOF!" Miwa screamed. The man had kicked her in the face.
Miwa tumbled onto the floor. Before she could regain her focus, The man uppercutted her. Miwa frowned. "I SAID YOU WERE COMING WITH ME, YOU ASS!"
Miwa landed on the floor and charged at the man again, but he simply teleported behind her. Miwa fired orbs of darkness at him, but he teleported out of the way again. "JUST COME WITH ME, GODDAMMIT!"
Then, with a chuckle, he walked up to her and kicked her to the side of the hallway. Miwa's face was bleeding. "SOMEONE! HELP!"​

Last edited:
Shi was alert the moment he heard a yelp for help he sprang past his boss throweing his office door open and rushed down the halls. He ran far faster than most student would ever run in their life by using his Alice to lighten him up and to part the very air so that he had no resistance. Unfortunately he was still human requiring air and his muscles would still get sore if he ran long enough. Out of nowhere Shi planted both feet into the cloaked man as he materialized after attacking Miwa.

Shi ran over and picked Miwa up his smilie now an even line. He picked her up so gently and with such great care and passion it was almost motherly, but he was a dude so fatherly. " I've got you I've got you now" he stood up with her. And tenderly inspected her wounds. Trying to make sure she wasn't going to be permantly injured. He was so going to get fired for this but that came later. With great care he took her to his office for some basic first aid and a pain reliving herb. Hopefully he could help her a little.

Last edited:
Miwa
Miwa punched the wall. "Dammit..."
She took the herb. "Thanks a million, Shi. Even after a lot of years of combat, I guess I still need some help... Thank you, sir."
Miwa got up and bowed. He was almost... fatherly.
Miwa snickered. Then chuckled. The laughed. Then yukked and guffawed and totally lost it. Fatherly? "HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!"
Miwa wiped a tear from her eye. "Shi, how long'll I have to be in here? I wanna get back at 'im!" Her face was dark. "I'ma kill that jackass if I see him again."​

Miwa
Miwa punched the wall. "Dammit..."
She took the herb. "Thanks a million, Shi. Even after a lot of years of combat, I guess I still need some help... Thank you, sir."
Miwa got up and bowed. He was almost... fatherly.
Miwa snickered. Then chuckled. The laughed. Then yukked and guffawed and totally lost it. Fatherly? "HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!"
Miwa wiped a tear from her eye. "Shi, how long'll I have to be in here? I wanna get back at 'im!" Her face was dark. "I'ma kill that jackass if I see him again."​
" Stay with your friends and don't ever leave the group please because next time I may not hear your damsel screames ok?" He pokes her nose. " So why the laughing?"

Miwa
Miwa chuckled a bit more. "It's just that... compared to my real father, you're a little bird who doesn't even know how to fly yet." Miwa covered her mouth. "No offense, of course."
Miwa started walking out. "And, sir, you don't have to worry. You're favorite Three Star won't have to worry abut her ass being kicked again. I'll stay with..." Miwa scratched her chin. She wanted to stay with Miyuki, but she needed to go with Stewart. "I'm gonna go help Stewart with the barrier. But I guess I'll need the..." Miwa made her hand in a manner that yelled "cha-ching" but said "privileges." "Ya know what I mean?"​

Oh you want compensation then? I might let you sleep in here tommrow don't forget to clean the mess you helped make in the lunch room, or apologize to Shae please? Oh and do keep in mind the school looks better from the air than the ground...." he laughed.

Miwa
Miwa stopped in her tracks. "What the hell do ya mean, 'apologize to Shae?' You're joking. Please tell me you're joking. She used her Alice on me, and you know what her Alice is! I'll clean up the mess, but apologizing to Shae'll just make another."​

Miwa
Miwa stopped in her tracks. "What the hell do ya mean, 'apologize to Shae?' You're joking. Please tell me you're joking. She used her Alice on me, and you know what her Alice is! I'll clean up the mess, but apologizing to Shae'll just make another."​
Shi sighed. "Just a request not a requirement all I ask is that the students don't hurt each other , the school or break a serious rule. Please stay with a group at all time."

(Ehh, screw waiting. I usually avoid posting on mobile, but i remember more or less what I wrote.)

Mr Spook

The figure laughed in a sick, maniacal way. The kind that filled you with dread and disgust as the near sound chilled you to the bone.

The laugh you hear in the darkest of nightmares.

This man, this monster he was anything but good. And he was walking towards Miwa, slowly and confidently.

It was only when Shi make his appearance did the entity stop. Frozen in place, almost out of fear. No, the way he held himself dud nit suggest fear, rather a wariness. There was no fear towards Shi, only recognition.

When Shi made contact with it, the enity simply vanished. There one second, gone the next. The only thing remaining was a oily, unsettling air that seemed to follow them...

Stewart
Stewart sighed as he entered the cafeteria. He glanced around the cafeteria, noting once again how messy it looked. Food of all sorts littered the place, jellies and mush sticking to places he didn't want to think about. He cleared his voice, quite loudly to be certain, to get everyone's attention.

"Ok everyone, for those who don't know me, I'm Stewart McGuire. Stewart will be fine. Shi put me in charge to make sure this clean up process goes by smoothly and efficiently while... the situation gets resolved. Now, let's do this. I know for a fact that cleaning supplies are located in the closet in the kitchen."

Miwa
Miwa raced into the cafe. "Hello, Stew."
She looked around the place. It looked like a tornado had struck. "Cleaning supplies? Hmm... I would walk over, but it's so far..."
Miwa used her Alice to locate the darkness in the closet and use it to fling the supplies to Miwa. Miwa had to angle the throw, but her shadow has carrying it. "Okay, now... gimme."
Her shadow gave her the supplies and she got a broom before throwing the rest to Stewart. "Now, let's get cleaning!"
Miwa started sweeping like a maniac around the place. "Clean up, clean up, a murderer's on the way! Clean up, clean up, this is a really sucky day!"​

Stewart

Try as he might, Stewart couldn't keep a straight face around Miwa. Her unique sence of humor was one he enjoyed, though maybe that's because he knew her too well and spent far too much time with her.

Giving a sigh chuckle, he picked up a mop. "Miwa, don't be so melodramatic. And for goodness sake, please stop spamming your Alice. You'll get in trouble if you do, and I'm not willing to risk my as- behind because I get roped in." He then starts to help clean.

Miwa
Miwa snickered. "I do not abuse my Alice, STEWART!"
Miwa looked at some food on the floor. She sent her shadows to get it and give it to her. "What?"
Miwa got out a bag and started putting the food in there.​

Stewart raised an eyebrow. "Sure, just like you don't have a really obvious crush on a certain someone. But I couldn't know that. Nope. No way."

He then looked at his watch. "Ok people, double time. And if I hear complaining, Leo, then more work. This place will be spotless!"

Miyuki & Kenji
After the incident with Hana, the two, had been nothing but worried. Who would do such a terrible thing to someone like Hana? She was just a little girl, her alice couldn't do harm to anyone, and she also couldn't even call for help for her friends when she needed it, due to her disability. That Monster. Thought Miyuki. It seemed the Vice-Principle was forced to place Miyuki's restrain to control her alice for the time being after the office visit with the Assisiant and Vice-principle, discussing the situation with the intruder. The only reason for the restraint was because of Miyuki's alice being out of what, due to her frustrations and saddness over Hana. If it weren't for the alice restraint, Miyuki probably would have made the school turned into a literal ice-age for a month or two. Thankfully, Kenji had been around long enough to be assigned to keep an eye on the famous "Ice-Queen", his friend. For the meantime, while situations with the intruder would be handled, Miyuki and Kenji were sent to clean the lunchroom after the food fight from earlier for the time being.
"God.. Why do we have to even clean this, I didn't even throw food." Mutter Kenji, ruffling his red hair, sighing. Over the past hour, he had grown more tired then usual.. even with his alice usually being the cause of it, he just felt... drained.
"Kenji, don't complain so much.. Maybe after we get this done, we can go up and visit Hana." She offered, looking up at the male, seeing his face light out for a moment, before sighing.
"Alright, fine." He muttered, crossing his arms, going around to find a mop and broom, meanwhile, Miyuki had stumbled upon Miwa and Stewart. Miwa being her lively and loud person she was, was seeming to be having a small agruement/ discussion with Stewart. She wasn't quite sure what it was about, but it seemed Miwa was getting mad at him for scolding her about her alice.. and using it for.. something she guessed. With a sigh, the snowy haired girl approached the due. "Hello Miwa, Hello Stewart.. Uh, what are you two doing." She asked, holding onto the fabric of her skirt, in a somewhat shy manner. "I was wondering.. If there was anything I could do to help in cleaning here?" She questioned.

Miwa
Miwa smiled when she saw Miyuki. "Ah, hello, Miyuki. I just got back from being beat up, so I'd say I'm fine." She noticed that Miyuki looked sad. "Aw, what's wrong? Was it that Hana girl again? Trust me, the dude that beat her up was an asshole."
Miwa looked at Kenji and handed him a broom. "Get cleaning."

Stewart turned to look at Miyuki and Kenji when he was addressed. He also had to suppress a small laugh as Miwa not so subtly pushed a broom into Kenji's hands. He didn't know that Miwa was attracted strictly to the fairer sex, and what a shame that was, he would have claimed there was a lot of sexual tension between them, even if it was only to annoy her. Hell, he still might make that comment. Regardless, he could tease Miwa later.

Stewart nodded at the two of them. "Hey there snowflake, Red, welcome to the very fun and exciting party, sponsored by Alice Academy. Today's host is yours truly. The game for today is "Who Can Clean Best", and the reward is top notch. Thanks for being here, I can tell the audience will love you two, unlike little Miss Cheats-A-Lot who uses powers." At the last part, he nudges Miwa jokingly.

Back