Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(sorry about being MIA, had a lack of inspiration)

Shae found her way to the mess hall and stood in the doorway. Her stomach bottomed out when she saw Miwa there and she could feel her palms getting sweaty, though her face didn't betray either of these feelings. She bit the inside of her cheek as she moved around the cafeteria, not speaking to anyone as she grabbed a trash bag and began picking up trash and food.

(sorry about being MIA, had a lack of inspiration)

Shae found her way to the mess hall and stood in the doorway. Her stomach bottomed out when she saw Miwa there and she could feel her palms getting sweaty, though her face didn't betray either of these feelings. She bit the inside of her cheek as she moved around the cafeteria, not speaking to anyone as she grabbed a trash bag and began picking up trash and food.
Nagato dumped loads of food into her bag silentkyvlistening to music from else where in the unforgiving masses of universes." Yello and goid day to you " with that he carried on not showing much in the way of emotion or feeling as usual.

Shi waited for his Boss to say something else. She seemed a little distracted at the moment and wondered if she was fine. He was starting to feel stuck in this office. He laughed how silly.

Miwa
Miwa looked at Stewart and growled. "Make a comment like that again and I'll kick you to the moon!"
Miwa kept cleaning. "So, Stew, how's life been? Mine's been a roller coaster, and it's just the first day, my ass!"
Miwa was going to say more, but she saw Shae and her eyes widened. What the hell's SHE doing here? Putting more people in the infirmary? Damn her.
Miwa got her shadows to get some more food. "This is a really dramatic day. Oh well. By tomorrow, classes'll start, and I'l ace them. Then, I might become..." Miwa sighed. "A Principal!"
Miwa could see it now. Principals were amazing. True geniuses. If she was one, she'd be on top of the hill! Miwa jumped high into the air and squealed and the thought. "Hell yeah! I'ma show this school what true intelligence is! It's right here in person, your big girl Miwa!" Miwa kept jumping.
Leo
Leo got into the cafeteria and shrieked at the food. This was a very messy place, and he couldn't use his spells.
Leo wiped his forehead. "Well, i-i-i-i-i-it shouldn't b-be too hard-"
His hair rose. He saw a moldy sandwich with a fly and a flea urinating on it. "OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Leo would've left, but Stewart was gonna be like a hawk, and he hated to think of what would've happened if that Miwa girl saw him leave.

Nagato yawned* alright. Hey Leo how's it going over there?"
He said picking up more food with rubber gloves and a gas mask*

Stewart laughed. "You? Kick me to the moon? Interesting counter offer, but alas I must decline. The Stewart Is Awesome Foundation wishes you a fine day" He then flashed Miwa a trademark Stewart smirk.

When she started to go off into her la-la land of aspirations and dreams, he patted her on the head. "Only way to get there is hard work. Aka tome to stop screwing around. Now I'm trusting you to be able to clean without me watching you. I know, big responsibilities, but i believe in you."

He then flashed another smirk and walked towards Leo. He sent him a quick look, and after seeing him... freak out over the nold, he sighed and held up a finger. "You get one. Use it well."

He then nodes at Naoto, Shae, and everyone else in the cafe. He moved around a lot, taking turns assisting as he checks in on progrees.

Shae continued to g around picking up trash, still not speaking to anyone. She kept her eyes on the floor as she walked around, eventually finishing her portion of the lunchroom as well. When she was finished she stood back against on of the walls, arms crossed over her chest, the air of 'Leave me alone' coming off her like a cloud.

Shae kept her eyes off Leo when he talked to her, keeping them on the ground. She debated whether or not to even say anything to him but decided that ignoring him would be rude when he wasn't the cause for her ire. "I'm fine." She said simply.

Nagato walked over to Shaw. " Everything ok Miss? Anything I can do to make your day better?"

-------
Shi walked in and began to help with the clean up it took all he had to not cry over his baked treats. Leo could probably feel a strange tingling pressure on his neck but it didn't last long as Shi brushed the thought from his mind.

Last edited:
A ticked work in Shae's jaw but she kept herself composed. "I'm ok. I don't need anything, thank you though." She told Nagato. She kept her eyes firmly plastered on the ground, not even looking up when the VP walked in.

Leo
Leo saw Nagoto and smiled. "Hello, Nagoto-sama! H-How're you?" Leo picked up more food. "H-Heard that Miwa-sama got att-att-attacked by an intruder!" Leo shuddered.​

Leo
Leo saw Nagoto and smiled. "Hello, Nagoto-sama! H-How're you?" Leo picked up more food. "H-Heard that Miwa-sama got att-att-attacked by an intruder!" Leo shuddered.​
Nagato looked at Leo. " I'm doing wonderful how about yourself? Also yes I am aware of that. That's why we're in groups now.

After a little while of teamwork, hardwork, and casually poking Miwa's buttons, the lunch room looked... Almost competent. Somehow, the smell of the food seemed to cling to the walls, and he doubted it would come off for a while. How this happened he could only speculate. Which he wouldn't. Honestly, the mess created by the fight seemed to break all logic and he was better off not thinking about it.

Giving everything a final lookover, he nodded. It would do. He then leaned against the wall, waiting for others to finish up while listening into others conversations.

Felix Lacroix
Having gone to the clinic to collect some more ‘medicine’ to put in his satchel Felix closed his satchel and started walking back to the dorms. Having reached the dorms he went up and calmly knocked on the door. “Hana, Anna I’m Back!” not getting any response he opened the door to see their room was barren and he put his satchel down and started to prepare some salad.

Back