Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"What the hell..?" Muttered Kenji as stared in confusion as he watch as food came flying from all around the lunch room, from numerous people.. Coming more from Grimes who seemed to be covered in a different sorts of foods and liquids.. This is nuts.. The red hair male spoke in his head, before earning himself a large facefull of mashpotatoes square in the face. Infront of him stood the Miyuki, It seems she had finally managed to get over the little fight her and Miwa had earlier as her attention managed to get her to dodge the flying food that made it hit himstead. The silver haired girl was having a laughing fit! "Hahahaha! Kenji! I'm sorrry! But that was good throw!" She half-heartly apologized through her laughing fit.
If it weren't for the embaressment of not being able to react to the food that hit him in the face, he might have smiled. It was rare to hear Miyuki laugh, even for him. He would be smiling but.. "Not funny." He muttered, wiping the mashed goo from his face, his face matching his fiery red hair. Miyuki just simply smiled, "You missed a spot." She spoke through a giggle as she used her sleeve to wipe away some mush. Kenji turned redder by the minute, quickly pushing her hand away, muttering he could do it himself.

In the corner next to the two, stood Hana, all the commotion had caused the mute girl to hurry herself back outside the caferiteria. So noisy! Good thing I got out of there before I got dirty! She thought to herself, sighing softly. She wondered where her friend Felix had wondered off to.. It had been awhile since she saw him last. As she pondered with her thoughts, she couldn't help but sense an unsettling presence. It was as if someone was watching her.. But there is no one around... She thought, cautiously looking around. If only she had a voice! She gripped her small bag close to her, with some of her belonging : Her sketchbook, pencils, ect. Why was she scared? It wasn't until she then noticed a figure appear out of the shadows... "..!" She slowly backed away wide eyed. She wanted to call for help, but as she opened her mouth, no words would form, how could they? Next thing she knew the figure was next her, so close she could hardly breathe, he placed a hand on the top of her head.. In that instant, she felt all the strength in her body begin to leave her, W-whats going on!? She thought, With trembling hands, she reached up towards the cloaked stranger, trying to fight back, but to no avail. F-felix... I-i'm scared.. Someone.. Please.

It wasn't until then, did Miyuki and Kenji leave the cafeteria, into one of the schools corridor did they saw the poor girl, clinging to life. "HANA!" Miyuki screamed at the top of her lungs, The smaller girl had been flung to their feet like a rag doll, her light blue eyes open and dulling, darkening even. Miyuki held the frail girl in her arms, beginning to sob. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Cried the red haired male, fists clenched and ablazed from his fire alice. The cloaked man simply said nothing as he slowly began to approach the three. "You'll pay for what you did..!" Soon enough, Kenji took off full speed, his eyes glowing in fury as he hurled a flaming fist towards the intruder. Only to have it caught, and his flame being extingushed."W-what are you doing to.. me" Kenji spoke alarmed, feeling his strength as well failing him. Only to pass out on the floor. "KENJI!" Miyuki had now seen two of her friends strucken down! "STOP IT! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!" She cried, clinging on to Hana as the intruder then began to run towards her, reaching out a hand. "LEAVE. US. ALONE!" she screamed, before her alice had taken full effect, blasting the corridor in full ice, forming a sort of ice shield of some sort around Miyuki and Hana. With that, the intruder had disappeared.. Leaving Miyuki alone and helpless..

Shae

Shae had been on her way to the infirmary, having decided she needed to check on Miwa and make sure she was alright when she heard screams. "What the..." She whispered before taking off in a dead run. She turned the corner, her eyes landing on the ice barrier. "Miyuki." She called, moving carefully toward the barrier. Though she hadn't talked much with Miyuki outside of a few hellos, she still felt the need to make sure the girl was ok. "What the hell is going on?" She asked.

"What the hell..?" Muttered Kenji as stared in confusion as he watch as food came flying from all around the lunch room, from numerous people.. Coming more from Grimes who seemed to be covered in a different sorts of foods and liquids.. This is nuts.. The red hair male spoke in his head, before earning himself a large facefull of mashpotatoes square in the face. Infront of him stood the Miyuki, It seems she had finally managed to get over the little fight her and Miwa had earlier as her attention managed to get her to dodge the flying food that made it hit himstead. The silver haired girl was having a laughing fit! "Hahahaha! Kenji! I'm sorrry! But that was good throw!" She half-heartly apologized through her laughing fit.
If it weren't for the embaressment of not being able to react to the food that hit him in the face, he might have smiled. It was rare to hear Miyuki laugh, even for him. He would be smiling but.. "Not funny." He muttered, wiping the mashed goo from his face, his face matching his fiery red hair. Miyuki just simply smiled, "You missed a spot." She spoke through a giggle as she used her sleeve to wipe away some mush. Kenji turned redder by the minute, quickly pushing her hand away, muttering he could do it himself.

In the corner next to the two, stood Hana, all the commotion had caused the mute girl to hurry herself back outside the caferiteria. So noisy! Good thing I got out of there before I got dirty! She thought to herself, sighing softly. She wondered where her friend Felix had wondered off to.. It had been awhile since she saw him last. As she pondered with her thoughts, she couldn't help but sense an unsettling presence. It was as if someone was watching her.. But there is no one around... She thought, cautiously looking around. If only she had a voice! She gripped her small bag close to her, with some of her belonging : Her sketchbook, pencils, ect. Why was she scared? It wasn't until she then noticed a figure appear out of the shadows... "..!" She slowly backed away wide eyed. She wanted to call for help, but as she opened her mouth, no words would form, how could they? Next thing she knew the figure was next her, so close she could hardly breathe, he placed a hand on the top of her head.. In that instant, she felt all the strength in her body begin to leave her, W-whats going on!? She thought, With trembling hands, she reached up towards the cloaked stranger, trying to fight back, but to no avail. F-felix... I-i'm scared.. Someone.. Please.

It wasn't until then, did Miyuki and Kenji leave the cafeteria, into one of the schools corridor did they saw the poor girl, clinging to life. "HANA!" Miyuki screamed at the top of her lungs, The smaller girl had been flung to their feet like a rag doll, her light blue eyes open and dulling, darkening even. Miyuki held the frail girl in her arms, beginning to sob. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Cried the red haired male, fists clenched and ablazed from his fire alice. The cloaked man simply said nothing as he slowly began to approach the three. "You'll pay for what you did..!" Soon enough, Kenji took off full speed, his eyes glowing in fury as he hurled a flaming fist towards the intruder. Only to have it caught, and his flame being extingushed."W-what are you doing to.. me" Kenji spoke alarmed, feeling his strength as well failing him. Only to pass out on the floor. "KENJI!" Miyuki had now seen two of her friends strucken down! "STOP IT! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!" She cried, clinging on to Hana as the intruder then began to run towards her, reaching out a hand. "LEAVE. US. ALONE!" she screamed, before her alice had taken full effect, blasting the corridor in full ice, forming a sort of ice shield of some sort around Miyuki and Hana. With that, the intruder had disappeared.. Leaving Miyuki alone and helpless..
The door flew open as Shi stormed in to the corridor. Always late to the party but yet he was always there. " What happened here?" He said as cheerfully as ever. Without much effort of his body Miyuki could feel herself in the air. Would you please unfreeze them so we can inspect them?

Leo
Leo watched as Hana was attacked. "NO! HANA-CHAN!"
He ran up to Kenji. "Who is that guy, mister? He hurt Hana-chan!" Leo began to sob. He was out of spells for the day, so he couldn't attack. "Someone... please.... do something..."
Miwa
Miwa heard someone coming down to talk to her. She felt like she was trapped inside her mind. "W-Who is it?"
She could barely see, and she was exhausted. What had happened? Why was she in a bed? Who brought her here?​

Stewart & Anna
Stewart kneeled down, processing the scene. He put his hand on his chest, dramatically acting as if he was wounded. "Oh cruel gods, why have you hurt us so. The waste of a mesl, my meal... My stomach is filled with a void, my mouth longing for taste it will never have..."

Anna, being able to collect her thoughts somewhat, looked at Stewart. "I... There is always another time."

Stewart looked at her. "Maybe... But for now I must grieve..."

Anna giggled for a moment. She could hear his thoughts loud and clear. So dtamatic. It was then, at the very corner of her range, she felt a deep negativity. She almost missed it, as it was on the farthest edge of her ability. She looked in the direction of it, confused.

It was not long after the chaos went down. Stewart stopped his drama immediately and followed Shi right out. Anna followed at a distance.

Stewart scanned the scene, then looked at Shi, nodding as he recognized this was one of the things that he warned him about. He then turned to look st the other students in the area. "Ok everybody, stay calm. Follow Shi's orders. I'm going to get the principal. I'll need someone to go with me. Anyone?"

Leo
Leo raised his hand. "I'll go! My magic isn't the best, but its useful. Hopefully I don't trip while running..."​

Shae

Shae looked at Stewart and nodded. "I'll go with you." She said and stepped toward him. She wouldn't be much help here in this situation.

Leo
Leo looked at Shae, and his hair rose. "AYE! Hello, Shae-sama! At your service! We will find out who did this..." Leo's face became dark and horrific. "AND SEND THEM STRAIGHT TO HELL!"
Leo turned to them, and his face was all cheery again. "Anyone else?"​

Stewart
Stewart nodded. "Alright. A trio can work. Let's go." He then took one more look around the scene before heading towards the neatest exist, motioning for Leo and Shae to follow. Shi would be able to direct the rest of them.

Leo
Leo dashed like he'd been running his whole life. He couldn't believe that someone had hurt Hana! Oh, he was gonna-
"OOF!"
He ran straight into a wall. "Dang it!"
Leo sighed. "Where's the principal's office again?!"​

Stewart turned to look at Leo, giving him a very unamused look. "This way. The way we are heading. Unless you change you're mind and are helping Shi out." He then turned back around and kept on moving towards the exit.

(I'll end here for this RP tonight unless Anna is needed.)

Stewart turned to look at Leo, giving him a very unamused look. "This way. The way we are heading. Unless you change you're mind and are helping Shi out." He then turned back around and kept on moving towards the exit.

(I'll end here for this RP tonight unless Anna is needed.)
Shi and Anna can hang out. XD)

Leo
Leo nodded. "Thank you, mister."
While walking behind Stewart, Leo brought his wand, just in case something strange happened. "So... who do you think is out to get us? If he's low enough to attack Hana-chan..." Leo sighed. "What could he do to us? I-I don't think I'm ready to fight. Not a lot of us are. That silver-haired girl might be... and probably Chojin... Maybe Nagoto... definitely that jerk Miwa-sama... But what about me? I can only use three real spells a day, so when he comes to attack again, all I can do is fling a lunch tray at him!"
Leo kicked the ground. "This is unbelievable. A creep is out to get us. He must be pretty brave if he can attack in the middle of a room filled with kids with powers..." Leo put a fist in his palm. "We're dangerous kids." He turned to Shae. "I mean, you holding back and using your Alice could put Miwa-sama in a coma! What type of idiot would challenge kids who could do that?!"

My.. Head.. Muttered Kenji as he sat up, placing a hand on his aching head. "What happened..?" He muttered, finally managing to regain his composure enough to stand up and take a look around at his surrounding. It felt very cold.. Why was it- "Miyuki..!" His attention suddenly turned towards the large barrier Miyuki had formed around herself and Hana, seeming to have used it to protect the two from the intruder that had attacked them earlier. "Miyuki! Miyuki it's Kenji! Put down this wall!" He called out to the girl, banging on the outer wall of the barrier. Soon enough Miyuki had looked up, teary eyed, and took down her barrier, shattering it into tiny ice shades around her and Hana. Miyuki held the girl in her lap, petting the unconsious's girl head. "Who would do this.." She muttered, a strain in her voice, as she noticed the color was nearly faded from the young girl's face. Kenji simply gritted his teeth and clentched his teeth; whoever did this would pay! His attention then turned up to a few students who had heard the commotion and came in to see what had been going on, To the boy who, believes name was Leo, question, he simply answered "Someone attack Hana.. I don't know who. I tried to stop them. But-But..." His voice cracked, a rare sight to see for the "bad-boy"

At the teacher's orders, Miyuki looked up, and did what she was told, making sure nothing was frozen over anymore. "Please.. Help her senpai." She choked, Looking down at Hana once again, worried. At the discussion of going to get the principle, Kenji stood forward, "Count me along as well!" he exclaimed, hurriedly chasing after the group. "I don't know who did this, but they will get what is coming to them.."

Shi nodded somelly with that smilie. " Go ahead I have faith in you." With that he picked up Hanna to take her to the infirmary looks like he'd have to get Felix to help out to day. His first aid was rusty so he'd need to brush up.

Miwa
Miwa heard a lot of commotion and woke up with a start. What the hell was happening?
Luckily, there were a pair of crutches by the bed. Miwa grabbed them and walked over to the cafe. When she saw Miyuki, she threw the crutches away. "MIYUKI!" She saw that a lot of people looked gloomy. She needed to ask someone what had happened. First, she saw Miyuki. She didn't want to engage in coversation with her, but this was no time for personal preferences. "Miyuki, what happened?"​

Miyuki Akiyama
After Hana was taken away, and Kenji had run off to be with the group to get the principle, Miyuki sat in silence, staring at the floor beneathe her. She still couldn't believe why someone would attack Hana. Hana couldn't even defend herself! Why would someone so cruel attack someone like Hana!? The silver haired girl placed her hands over her face, and tried to hold back her tears of anger and confusion, it wasn't until she heard a familiar voice, did she look up. "M-Miwa...?" She spoke softly, unable to get her voice to work once again. At her question, Miyuki began to look as if she would break once again, "S-someone.. S-someone attack H-Hana.. Hana couldn't even.. D-defend herself.. She looked like she was dead! M-Miwa... Kenji and I.. We couldn't even h-help-!"

Back