• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Alice in Wanderland-- IC

CheshireMitsu

The Cheshire Cat
Boris
@NightshadeVea

Boris chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah, and you'll have all the money you need to pay for it, queenie." He turned towards the field and jogged over to the middle of it, where there were a few little flowers not yet killed by the forest. He jumped onto a large rock and laid on it. "And this is the good spot here! Nice and warm."

((edit: wooooooooo we made it to page 2!))

Last edited:

NightshadeVea

Aggressive Floaty Thing
Mentor
Iona
@CheshireMitsu

Iona rolled her eyes and followed the cat, jumping up onto the rock next to him. "Christ, you're so dumb," She chides, laying next to him and giggling. "So, what's new in your life?"

(WOOOOO)

CheshireMitsu

The Cheshire Cat
((XD also i forgot if i made a post or not and was kinda panicking yesterday))

Boris
@NightshadeVea

"What, how am I dumb?" Boris asked and tilted his head with a half-fake pout, but when she asked about what's new, he lit up. "Oh! There was that really fun chase for a rule breaker-- ah, wait, I told you that already, didn't I? But Joker has been doing more stuff for me so I've had less work to do!" They both knew Joker, and he wouldn't willingly do Boris' job for him. Boris must have been slacking again.