Alice in Wanderland-- IC

@NightshadeVea
Boris

Boris looked up at her as she moved her staff, watching the blades flip out of it. He’d always loved Iona’s staff, just like he loved any weapon, but when she was mad at him, he was the tiniest bit scared of it-- he’d seen her talent with it before. He looked down again. “I will, I-I’ll go do it right now if you want me to,” he said quickly.

@CheshireMitsu

Iona

"You'd better. Oh, and when you're done, come see me. I have something for you. First, take me back to the castle, please."
Iona dusts herself off and smiles, any trace of hostility gone from her face.

@NightshadeVea
Boris

Boris noticed the anger disappearing and smiled, standing up on the top of the rock. “Okay! Your dress is gonna get ripped more, so sorry, queenie,” he said and jumped down, and helped Iona off of the rock. “Oh, what is it?” he asked, his ears twitching excitedly a bit.

@CheshireMitsu

Iona

Iona smiles, shrugging. "I just need to remember to stop wearing my nice dresses when I go adventuring with you." She allows him to help her down, landing gracefully on her feet. She shakes a finger in front of his nose and smiles. "Ah ah ah, can't tell! That would ruin the surprise," She taunts, smiling.

@NightshadeVea
((sorry im laaaaaaate))
Boris

Boris lowered his ears a bit, slightly disappointed, but still chuckled. “Ah, fine, I’ll wait! But I’ll get it after I get my work done, right?” he asked, heading back to the edge of the Forest. Soon they were inside of it and the branches started moving again, reaching at them, making grabs at Iona and cringing away from Boris again.

@CheshireMitsu
((It's cool!))
Iona

Iona nodded and followed Boris, making sure to keep close. If a branch got too close, she pulled out her little pocket blade and swiftly de-limbed the swirling tendril. "Ugh, what is with these trees?! Don't they know I'm the Queen?" She huffed, exasperated. They were ruining her dress even more! She felt so bad for the seamstresses who had made it, and who now have to fix it.

@NightshadeVea
((thanks!))
Boris

Boris laughed and turned to her, somehow perfectly walking backwards without hitting any trees. “Ah, sorry pretty, but they don’t really care about who you are. They even reach for me! And I generally do what you say, but the Creators end up kinda seeing me on the same level as you and the other queen and kings.”

@CheshireMitsu
((It's cool! You put up with me disappearing outta nowhere haha))
Iona

Iona shrugged. "Fair enough. Anyway, how close are we? The breeze is picking up and my dress is ripped, remember?" She shivers a little bit for added emphasis.

Back