Alice in Wanderland-- IC

((Kay XD I won't keep you two waiting for too long! but bump me again if I don't reply in a week))

((IM ALIVEEEEEEEEE))
@NightshadeVea

Boris

Boris laughed. "Yep, almost there, queenie," he said, a lie-- they weren't even halfway there. After a bit longer they got out of the Forest and Boris stretched and yawned.
"I wanna take a nap..."

((YEEEEE))
@CheshireMitsu
Iona

Iona smiled and continued trekking alongside the cat, content to just be walking through the forest with a friend. Once they got out, she dusted herself off, not that it did much good. "Same, dude. But first, you need to do your work," She reminds him.

Last edited:
@NightshadeVea
Boris
"Oh, right! Almost forgot." Boris chuckled and hit himself on the side of the head, then headed to the old lady's house.
"I'll get it done, don't worry! Then I'll take my nap, and once I'm done, I'll come back to you!"

@CheshireMitsu
Iona

Iona nods and follows Boris to the old lady's house. The old woman was always kind, often inviting her in for tea and a chat. Once there, she stops. "So, what now? You have the weird door power," She mutters, motioning for him to do the thing and take her back. She needed to change her clothes, fix her hair and makeup, and continue her Queenly duties. It is almost teatime, after all.

((AAAAAAAAAAH im soryyyyyyyyyy maybe it would be easier for me to remember this rp if we move it to dms XD do you want to do that? or just stay here?))

((aw k! then we can keep it here. i should get you a reply by tomorrow. or day after...... i have a lot to reply to XD))

Back