Alice in Wanderland-- IC

Mothunny

fluffy, cuddly thing
  • The basic rules of any roleplay-- no god-modding, no metagaming, no killing other people's characters without permission, etc
  • Language is accepted, but please do not coat your posts in curse words. There is no specific number, but please do not use more then 1-2 curse words in a 5 sentence paragraph. Ex: no "f*** yeah f*** you motherf***er"
  • just gonna casually completely delete and replace a rule i dont like ANY post length is acceptable, as long as it is long enough for whoever you're rping with!

Last edited:
Boris
@JexMix

Boris laid lazily on the roof of a little cafe in the Country of Clover that he enjoyed going to during his free time. He had free time often, from skipping on his work assigned to him from Joker. ((ill make a cs for Joker in a bit, since hell be showing up later)) Today he was supposed to find a role breaker that had run away into the Forest, but he wasn't interested in it. Anyways, he's probably already dead, he thought to himself. He was innocent before he had broken his role. He probably still had his innocence now. Well, Boris would have wished him good luck and to stay away from the trees, but he didn't.

After some time above the cafe, Boris jumped down and landed softly on the ground. He turned around to the entering doors of the cafe, but instead of walking into the cafe, he connected the door to the Hearts castle. He wanted to see what Iona was doing, but had no idea where she was at, so he yelled out, "Heeeey, where's the Queen at?!" and waited for a maid to come and lead him to her, or tell him where she was.

Iona

Another day. Iona's days were all the same. Wake up, let the maids dress her and do her hair, put on her makeup, ((she never lets anyone do her makeup, they never get it right)) go downstairs and have breakfast, and do whatever. She usually finds herself in the library reading, or on her throne reading, waiting for someone to come along with a question or something.

Today, Iona had decided to take a stroll in the gardens, to break the monotony. She admired the beautiful red roses planted by the previous Queen, one of the only good things she ever did. Soon enough, she hears Boris call for her, and she waves a maid off to go fetch him for her. Boris was one of her favorite subjects, and her closest friend. Ever since she had arrived in Wanderland, he had been by her side.

@CheshireMitsu

Boris
@JexMix

Boris smiled as he saw the maid coming over to him. She would know where Iona was! He followed the maid until they were at the garden, where he loved to run around and get lost in. Well, lost until he could find a random door and jump through it to get back to the door entering the garden. If he avoided using doors, sometimes he would be gone for hours.

Eita looked around over the tall bushes and found the queen. "Hey, Iona, hi!" he said as he jumped down the hedge beside her. He thought that she was fun to be around, so he often came over to the Hearts Kingdom. "I found a nice field! It's in the Forest, but I should be able to keep you safe getting there. And the trees can't reach far enough to get to the middle of it!" Boris grinned. "Well, have you been doing anything new lately? Or just same ol', same ol'?"

Iona smiled and turned around, greeting Boris with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, Boris," She says, stepping back. She hadn't seen him in a few days, so it was a nice little surprise for her. She waved toward the maid who scurried off, presumably to go get some tea. "Not much has been going on, just the usual. Has anything new happened with you?" She inquires, motioning for him to walk alongside her.

The two walk through the garden talking, eventually arriving at a nice little table for two. It was covered in a cute little black and red checkered tablecloth. "Sit, the maid will be here with tea in a moment," She says, seating herself.

Boris
@JexMix

"Ah, nothing much ended up different for me. Joker got mad at me the other day... But he's always mad!" Boris grinned. People were often too scared to talk about Joker, since there were rumors that he could sentence people to instant death, but Boris knew that they weren't true. He hadn't ever told Iona about it, and he said that about Joker both to see her reaction and, well, because it was true.

Boris sat down on a chair and leaned on the little table. "Alright, thanks!" He was sure that the maids would remember his taste for tea... catnip tea. He purred lightly thinking about it.
"Oh! And I also got that March Hare role breaker that was running off, finally. He stole a bunch of gems from Clover and tried to run to Diamonds to sell them. He went to far and got to the edge of Spades, though, and I caught him there!" His eyes were shining as he told how he found the Hare, and he clearly had fun on this hunt.

Iona smiles. She had hung out with Joker before, and Boris was right. She found it amusing to poke fun at him and watch him get redder and redder. "That is true. But it just means there's never a dull moment when he's around," She replies.

The tea finally arrives. "Your tea, Your Highness, and Her Highness' guest," She says quickly, setting down the tea tray. "Earl-Grey tea for the Queen, and Catnip tea for the Queen's guest," She announces, pouring them each a cup and so on.

"Oh, did you? Good, we don't need that rapscallion running about. It's funny that he tried to leave, as I know my most trusted companion would catch him." She motions to Boris, then picks up her cup and takes a sip. "Mmm, delightful. Thank you, Harriet. You may go," She orders, waving the maid off.

Last edited:
Boris
@JexMix

"Unless he's working. Then he's extremely boring." Boris grinned down at his catnip tea and took a gulp of it, which he always did before he started sipping it so that he would get affected from it faster. "Oh, yeah, he was bad, obviously," Boris said, nodding his head, although when he found a hunt that he liked, he didn't really care whether they were really bad, good, or the most perfect person around. He smiled and twitched his ears happily at being called Iona's "most trusted companion." Really, when he got angry at someone, he wasn't trustable. "And maybe this sweet cat can bring you somewhere that we can hang out away from the people and maids, if the queen wants," he purred happily.

Last edited:
Iona smiles and sips her tea, savoring the flavor. When Boris mentions getting away, Iona perks up. It had been a while since she had last gotten away from everything. "Let's do it," She decides, giving a firm nod and downing the rest of her cup. She then sets the cup down and daintily wipes her mouth with her napkin. "So, where are we going?" She inquires. This was gonna be fun.

Boris
@JexMix

Boris smiled and chugged down his tea, too, and got up. "Come on, let's go before I get lazy. It's a field in the middle of the Forest!" He went over to Iona and pulled her up, and brought her over to the door. "Even though it's surrounded by the Forest, the middle is actually really pretty! Some flowers got over there somehow." He connected the door to the house of an old blind lady he knew that lived near the Forest, who he called Grammy, and then went past down to the Forest with it's twisting trees.

(Hey, I am so so sorry for not being on for so long. Life got busy, school ended, I started work, and I haven't had any time till now. Again, I am so sorry!!)

Iona
Iona laughed and let Boris pull her over and through the door. Usually, if someone tried to handle her like this they would be killed on the spot. But not Boris, he was the only one.

She carefully weaved through the trees, occasionally getting her dress caught on a thorn bush. "I wish you had let me change first! This is one of my favorite dresses, and it's torn!" She said, half-jokingly. She was a little annoyed that her dress was ruined, but it could easily be fixed. It was just fun to pull Boris' leg.

@CheshireMitsu

((thats all okay! if you need to go again, go ahead and tell me so i wont wonder why youre gone again XD))

Boris
@JexMix

Boris looked over at Iona and gave her a very fake, dramatic "sorry" face. "Ah, I'm so, so sorry, queenie! We can go back so you can get changed, if you want!" Really, he probably wouldn't have let her go back because of how she had a three-second chance to say that she wanted to change. "Well, once we get to the field, your dress won't be getting all ripped up."

(I won't be on as much till school's back in, but I'll still be on!)

Iona

Iona playfully pouts, gently punching Boris in the arm. "How dare you speak to me like that?!" She jokes, giggling. In truth, she didn't really care. She was just happy to be out of the castle.

She instead decides on trying to annoy Boris for a bit. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" She repeats, over and over.

@CheshireMitsu

(thats okay!)

Boris
@JexMix

Boris chuckled and ruffled Iona's hair a bit. "I'm brave enough to because I'm the Cat!" he said and grinned. As Iona started bugging about whether they were at the field. "Not yet... not yet... not yet... not yet... not yet... we're there!" he said suddenly, even though they clearly weren't there.

Iona

(I LIIIIVE)

@CheshireMitsu

"Ay! Not the hair!" Iona bats Boris' hand away. She rolls her eyes at his exclamation to get her to shut up. "You know I won't shut up just because you say we're here," She chides.

((AAAAHHHHHHHHH BACK FROM THE DEAAAAD))

Boris
@NightshadeVea

Boris smirked and let his hand be batted for a second stubbornly, then took his hand away. "Ha, but it got you to say something different, didn't it?" he asked and gave her a victorious grin.

(YESSSSSSS)

Iona
@CheshireMitsu

Iona scowls and crosses her arms, wrinkling her nose at the cat. "You suck sometimes. Anyway, let's keep going." She giggles and motions for him to walk, since she had no idea where the heck they were actually going.

((XD))

Boris
@NightshadeVea

"Ah, I don't suck, you know you love me," Boris said and continued walking, until they finally got to the clearing. "Okay, we're finally here! Hope the Forest didn't mess up your dress too much," he joked and looked back to Iona. It had really ripped it up.

(XD)

Iona
@CheshireMitsu
Iona rolls her eyes at the cat. "Yeah, yeah." She walked alongside him, and smiles when they arrive. "Finally!" She looks down at her dress and sighs. "Well, at least it's fixable, She mutters.

Back