Alice in Wanderland-- IC

Boris
@NightshadeVea

Boris chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah, and you'll have all the money you need to pay for it, queenie." He turned towards the field and jogged over to the middle of it, where there were a few little flowers not yet killed by the forest. He jumped onto a large rock and laid on it. "And this is the good spot here! Nice and warm."

((edit: wooooooooo we made it to page 2!))

Last edited:
Iona
@CheshireMitsu

Iona rolled her eyes and followed the cat, jumping up onto the rock next to him. "Christ, you're so dumb," She chides, laying next to him and giggling. "So, what's new in your life?"

(WOOOOO)

((XD also i forgot if i made a post or not and was kinda panicking yesterday))

Boris
@NightshadeVea

"What, how am I dumb?" Boris asked and tilted his head with a half-fake pout, but when she asked about what's new, he lit up. "Oh! There was that really fun chase for a rule breaker-- ah, wait, I told you that already, didn't I? But Joker has been doing more stuff for me so I've had less work to do!" They both knew Joker, and he wouldn't willingly do Boris' job for him. Boris must have been slacking again.

((KYAAA OMG HI IM SO SORRY))

Iona
@CheshireMitsu

Iona giggles. "We both know what that means, Boris. I'm not dumb," She huffs, rolling her eyes. "Where is Joker, anyway?" She asks. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen him in a bit.

((youre fine! XD you missed me going on a hiatus!))

Boris
@NightshadeVea

"You might not be dumb, but you're not as smart as me!" Boris announced in his rude joke way, with no attempt to fit the sentence into the conversation. He was clearly just stating it. "Oh? Ah, he's... working, I think! One second..." Boris and Joker had a mind link, so Boris tried talking to Joker through it, then frowned.
"Ah, he cut me off!"

((GAH FRICK HI I'M SO SORRY I KEEP DISAPPEARING))

@CheshireMitsu

Iona

Iona rolled her eyes at the cat's attempt to call her dumb as a joke. "That made no sense, Cheshy," She retorted with a smile. Cheshy had been her nickname for Boris for a long time. When she heard Joker cut Boris off, she frowned and crossed her arms. "He cut you off? How dare he. Hold on." She stands up, takes a deep breath, and screeches, "JOKER! YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT thIS INSTANT!!" Since she's the Queen, she's able to amplify her voice quite a bit. Her shout echoes through the forest and around most of Wanderland.

@NightshadeVea

Boris and Joker

Boris laughed and smiled. “I know it didn’t!” he said, still looking proud that he said it. When she stood up, he asked curiously ans asked, “Huh, what are you doing?” Then he jumped and flattened his ears. “Ah, thanks for telling me to cover my ears! Jeez, that hurt!”

Out at the House of Joker, the Creator growled. He connected his and Iona’s minds so they could talk without yelling across the world and snapped, “What? I’m busy right now, and not in the mood for tea.”

Iona

@CheshireMitsu

Iona sneers. "That's no way to talk to your Queen, Joker. But whatever. You know that my entire team is required to be connected at all times. I don't care how annoying Boris is, you need to keep connected in case something happens." She reprimands him, chewing him out about how she keeps it that way in order to ensure everyone's safety.

@NightshadeVea

Boris and Joker

Before Iona could finish her last sentence, Joker interrupted her. “--in case something happens, I know. But you should be scolding him, not me. I’m currently hunting down a man who had attempted to murder you a week ago. One of the multiple jobs which that cat you love so much had skimped out of to play with you in that field.” As a creator, he could read minds and see through other people’s eyes. “Now excuse me while I cram more work into my schedule.” Now he cut off from her.

Boris waited boredly, kicking his legs and swishing his tail. Once Joker cut off from her, he sat up criss-crossed and leaned forward a bit. “What’d he say?”

Iona

@CheshireMitsu

Iona turned to the cat with crossed arms. "So, skipping out on work again, huh? This time a queen hunter? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She growls, baring her teeth. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IT'S PART OF YOUR JOB TO KEEP ME SAFE, AND YOU PUSHED YOUR HUNTING WORK OFF ONTO JOKER?!" She screeched, grabbing her staff from her back and pointing it at him. "You're lucky I don't chop your head off, Boris."

@NightshadeVea

Boris

Boris quickly frowned, and slowly frowned more as Iona scolded him hardcore. "I'm sorry!" he said and bent his head down, looking a bit more like a puppy in trouble for now instead of a cat. "I-I could go do my work now and stop Joker, so he could do his stuff."

@NightshadeVea

Boris

Boris fidgeted and looked out at the Forest.
"Well, you're scary when your mad, and I don't want you to be mad at me again... so I'll make sure to do it!"

@CheshireMitsu

Iona

Iona draws her staff to her chest then quickly flicks it back out, four sharp double-edged blades appearing from its head, four claws to rip out an opponent's heart, then simply wave it around in a small circle to turn into one blade to take off their head. She holds the staff by her side, its ruby bottom barely touching the ground. "You'd better, Boris, or else you'll be in the dungeons for a week this time! Remember what happened when you were in there for three days? You may be my friend and one of my most trusted advisors, but you know that I do not stand for you slacking off," She says, her tone a bit softer but still firm. She steps back, twirls her staff above her head, and secures it to her back once more, the blades now replaced by the beautiful bejeweled staff head again.

Last edited:
Back