Open ALIEN LIVING (Slice of life/action/adventure/Sci-fi)

Dreamless Realm

Restless writer
Benefactor
Life on the Edge GM
Pronouns
They/them
View attachment 8881

Hello!, I'm Machina Somnium and I'm looking for a roleplay partner to look into developing this particular idea:

Your character is looking for a new beginning. They can be a human, a fictional alien species from an already existing franchise, or something you have invented. Do keep in mind this would be science fiction, not fantasy or supernatural. (For now). The first scene of the roleplay would be the interview between your character and someone I play. From there on we can see if its working out for us and what we'd like to do next. Be it start a new life in a colony ship, in a colony based on a planet, an exploration or military vessel... there are a lot of possibilities.

I'll be playing as a character from an alien race I invented. They're an amphibian race where almost everything goes in groups of 3. The rest you can find out when we start!.

I'm looking for a chill roleplay partner, since I can't promise to reply more than once or twice a week. I don't need long answers, but I do want the posts to be engaging and contribute to the story. No, you don't need to be 100% on top of the science fiction terms and everything. I'm pretty lax on that and we can make it up. But the focus I want to give this roleplay is "realistic" as much as a scifi world with aliens can be. I'd like to explore something cool between adult characters that happen to venture together into a new life for both of them!.

This roleplay would happen in-forum, and of course the rules apply. As a person I'm pretty chill, I'd rather talk on discord and have good communication with my partner. Don't be afraid to give me a nudge or 2 if I haven't responded in a week. (I'm human and I forget after all). I roleplay for fun, too, as a hobby. And that's all it is for me.

DM me if you're interested in working something out with me. Here or on discord, you can find me on the forum's discord server ^^

Thank you for your attention. Have a good day. :)

Back