Family: Unknown
Species: Sram
Orientation: Unknown
Abilities: Stealth, pick pocketing, assassination
Universe: Wakfu
Genre: Fan Fiction
Appearance:
View attachment 2531
Background: Though it is known that he was once good friends with Ara, after he vanished, his exact history is a mystery. All that is known for sure is that he now works for the bad guys.
Personality: Mysterious.

Name: Gale Marks
Family: Lanara Marks (Mother)
Species: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Abilities: Hacker.
Universe: Dragonslayer Universe
Genre: Science Fantasy
Appearance:
Gale%20Marks_zpsumwupysr.png

Background: His mother, an early technomage who invented the Cloak of the Dawn was murdered in an attempt to steal the cloak. The effort was a failure, and he was introduced to Amber after this. He gave her the Cloak of the Dawn, and they've been friends and teammates since.
Personality: He's extremely interested in technology.

Name: Marina Rivard
Sexual Orientation:
Abilities: Magic user, she puts it in technology.
Skills: She is a skilled inventor
Appearance:
Marina%20Rivard_zpsf5q5c28w.png

Background: Marina is an orphan who met Amber in early childhood. She is a mage and inventor who is experimenting with the brand new art of Technomagery.
Personality: She likes to hang with her friends.

Name: Gai Laman
Sexual Orientation:
Abilities: He is a good fighter.
Appearance:
Gai%20Laman_zpsudptold2.png

Background: A street brawler, Gai's life appeared to be going nowhere fast until he met Amber. She gave him a purpose and used his strength to best advantage.
Personality: He enjoys a good fight, but does not hurt people just to hurt people.

Name: Star Malik
Sexual Orientation:
Abilities: Star can travel the dreamscapes of others. She can also use the things the person on who's dreamscape she is in that they value most.
Limits: Injuries while traveling dreamscapes happen in real life as well. Dreamwalkers have to be careful because they can die in real life. Also, while possibilities in your own dreamscape are limitless, in the dreamscape of another person, unless you bring something from your own dreamscape, you can only access the thing the person most values. Larger objects outside your own dreamscape are also harder to make manifest.
Universe: The Dreamwalker Universe
Genre: Fantasy
Appearance:
Dreamwalker%20Star_zpsbjlywhex.png

Background: "When I was ten, I had my first dream of the endless darkness. I’d been told by other children this would happen and my best recourse was to surrender to it. But when my dream came, I couldn’t just allow it to take me. I fought it. I fought hard to clear the nightmare and take control of my dream. And when I did, I found endless possibility in the dreamscape. I could fly, walk on water, run without tiring. Anything I could imagine was possible. Then, I found my unique talent. The ability only I had. I could cross into the dreamscape of another.
I never expected that one step to change my life so completely as I stepped from my dreamscape to his. It, like mine had been, was controlled by nightmares. I felt I had to do something, so I experimented. I could not use his dreamscape as I had used mine, so I crossed back into mine and summoned a sword. With it, I went back into his and fought the nightmare away. It cut me on my cheek, but I was not worried. After all, it was only a dream. When I woke, my cheek was bleeding. It was then I knew I could die in a dream."-Star Malik. The last of her kind, so far as she knows, Star is the only protector against the darkness. When she was ten, the nightmare came for her to enshroud her in darkness. The other children said that there was no point in fighting it. The darkness always won. But Star didn't think that. She fought it. And when it went away, she found she had a rare ability. To walk the dreamscapes of others. She first found her teacher controlled by the darkness. She freed him. He was a Dream Walker, like her, but he was old. He taught her all he could before he died of old age. Now she fights it alone, freeing as many people as she can, and trying to spread the word that while not all people are Dream Walkers, the darkness can be fought.

Name: Melissa Ketchum
Family: Giovani (Father)
Delia (Mother)
Ash (half-brother)
Devani "Devin" (sister)
James (cousin)
Brittany (cousin)
Genre: Fan fiction
Universe: Pokemon
Abilities: Melissa can speak the Pokemon language, and can understand it coming from Pokemon
Appearance:
Melissa%20Ketchum_zpsihixpxin.png

Background: When her parents divorced, Melissa was taken away from her mother by her father. As a result, her half-brother doesn't know about her. At age 1o she started a practical joke group that stole Pokemon as a joke. They always returned the Pokemon, and their trainers had a good laugh with them. Her ability to talk to Pokemon helped them pull this off successfully. However, at some point, her father, Giovani, who had performed experiments on his daughter, managed to take over the group, making it into a criminal organization. Melissa got as many of the Pokemon they'd had at the time out as she could before running herself. She is on the run both from Team Rocket and from the police, while trying to become a Pokemon Master. She has since met her half-brother.
Personality: She is kind and loving. She cares for her team.
Pokemon Team: Pikachu (female)
Hydregion
Camerupt
Gardevoir
Dewgong
Skarmory

Name: Lisa Tamer
Powers: Unknown, seems to have some kind of psychic ability or psychic bond.
Pokemon: Lucario (they seem to have some kind of psychic bond.)
Genre: Fan Fiction
Universe: Pokemon
Appearance:
Lisa%20Tamer_zps0fxcgjkd.png

Background: An orphan with few options, she used to work for a criminal syndicate until someone from the newspaper came to her hometown to visit and saw she has a talent for writing. He took her away from the town where she'd grown up and she finally had her second chance. Until that point, she was stuck being a criminal because no one in her town would give her the chance to be anything else. She is a talented and passionate reporter. She is on a quest for a great story.

Name: Marwen Alona

Species: Elf

Universe: The Excaliburian Universe

Appearance:
Marwen%20Alona_zpsgtarqbqr.png

Black haired and blue eyed, Marwen is sleek, but powerful, built like a rapier. She stands taller than most mortal men, and is more powerful than some.

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.) She dual wields swords. One sword is an Excaliburian blade, a flaming sword

Personality: She is kind, but fairly quiet. She'll talk as needed, but prefers to stay in the background.

History: Long ago, the Exaliburians were forged and used by the gods of yor to wage war amongst themselves until they were all vanquished. The Excaliburians were lost to all but myth. But now, thousands of years later, they may be resurfacing once again. Excaliburian weapons are quite rare. (The main story line of Marwen's universe specifically) Marwen grew up on the streets of modern day Chicago. Forced into thieving for a living, she was in jail a lot. However, one day, during a break in, she came across a sword that flamed when she touched it. Not knowing why, she picked it up and took it.

Name: Alana McIan

Species: Human

Appearance:
Alana%20McIan_zpsfkvlaqhp.png

Red hair, green eyes, average height and weight. She is built a bit bulky

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.) She wields the Excaliburian Spear known as Apophis

Personality: She is kind, loyal and dedicated, though she is constantly fighting off more chaotic mood shifts. This means that she can come off as short, or angry, or just plain mean at times.

History: She was working Police when the first Excaliburians started to be found. Alana found the spear, Apophis, one of the few sentient Excaliburians. Apophis was an agent of chaotic thought, making Alana unpredictable at times. This new temperament made for a cop who wasn’t very good at her job. She was let go, but is still occasionally consulted. Especially about the Excaliburian weapons. She currently works as a detective.

Name: Ra

Species: Exaliburian

Abilities: He has light based powers.

Appearance:
ra-jpg.2512

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.) He is the weapon

Personality: Morgan is always hyper sensitive about following the law, and spreading Ma'at. He will do whatever necessary to spread this across the world. Including subsuming someone else's personality so that they will do what it is he wants.

History: The exact origins of the Excaliburians is unknown. Some say the old gods forged them. Some say that the gods do not exist without the Excaliburian weapons. For years there was one massive struggle between two of the sentient weapons. Ra and Apophis have always been at war. Ra ended up taking on new names as generations passed, so that he could continue to spread Ma'at to the world. And to continually be accepted by the people of that time. Currently, his name is Morgan. At this point in time, he's gone too far in rule following, and intends on

Name: Apophis

Species: Excaliburian

Abilities: He can manipulate luck. However, whether he bestows good luck on his wielder or bad luck on his wielder's enemies is unknown

Appearance:
apophis-jpg.2511

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.) He is the weapon.

Personality: He is very chaotic. In his more powerfully willed wielders, he can still cause mood swings and personality shifts. He seeks weak willed wielders that he can control.

History: The exact origins of the Excaliburians is unknown. Some say the old gods forged them. Some say that the gods do not exist without the Excaliburian weapons. For years there was one massive struggle between two of the sentient weapons. Ra and Apophis have always been at war. Apophis never changed his name. To him, acceptance was not needed or desired. He would do what he always did, bring chaos to the world.

Name: Evan "Morgan" Tanstin

Species: Half human, half elf

Appearance:
Evan_zps2lmtdi3m.png

Tall, dark, black hair, brown eyes.

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.) He wields the staff Morgan

Personality: His original personality was quiet and shy. However his personality has been completely subsumed by Morgan. Now he is so for the law and following the rules that he will enforce them on everyone else.

History: When a child, Evan's parents broke up. Since then, he's always had issues trusting anyone. However, one day he happened upon Morgan, who completely took over Evan's mind. Now, Evan calls himself Morgan, and not only follows every rule, but does whatever he deems necessary to enforce the rules for others, even if those rules are out of date, and simply haven't been changed.

Back