All For The Love Of Food -- (What's your favorite food?)

happydeath

So, I mean the title says it all. Lol.

Personally, even though most people love Asian food.
As an Asian(Vietnamese) person myself, I'm not too big when it comes to Asian food aside from sushi.

Even so, honestly my favorite food would probably have to be anything basic from a pizza to a good ol' juicy burger and fries.

My favorite food is sushi and sashimi. It tastes really good but I also like pho a lot too.

Lord! So many. Indian would have to be one of my favourites. But individual items it's always avocados. I can eat them like an apple!

Reactions: N0X
Pasta! Seafood! Sunny Donuts! I live to eat those three things. Anything else is kind of a bonus, but isn't as necessary.. Water is ok too, I guess.

Ground Beef
Pretty much all I need, but what you do with it, can be endless.

Of course......
I also love chicken for the same reason, but you have to do something with it, not just cook it bland....unless you broil it with the bone in. :)

If were talking food and not sweets: potatoes.
Potatoes can be cooked in every way known under the sun, and being able to use so may methods, it's hard to get bored of this vegetable.

I'm gonna have to answer with something that doesn't contain a ton of dairy 'cause I'm lactose intolerant but... that doesn't stop me lol. Imma eat a whole block of cheese if I want to (and then regret it 2 hours later).

My favorite foods have to be sushi, basically any snack cakes, mini doughnuts, etc, and also basically any Asian snacks/foods.

Back