All ideas are welcome

Hello new friend! Before we get down to the good stuff this is who I'm looking for:

Someone who can/ loves to write! I'm not saying 3 or 4 sentences...I'm saying 3 to 4 paragraphs!

I'm also looking for someone who likes adventure, along with the other fun stuff.

Someone to build a relationship off of. I'm not a big fan of rushing under the covers. I want adventure and a buildup of romance. Sorry.

That's kinda it, so here's just some ideas. If anything catches your eye please PM me! I will go into greater plot details and story.

Sinbad!: anything with pirates can be fun

Harvest Moon: This one is simple, but it will have some scerects to uncover. Based off a video game

Thug life: stupid title, I know, but strait to the point. It's for those who wanna play those badass characters. Your character is a thug, a thief, and when you get caught I'm the one who has to try and help you come back to the good of society.

I will always be adding more ideas, but for the time bing I'll leave it at that! If you have any ideas please share!

Ooo, intriguing. I have a character that's perfect for the thug life idea (though he is admittedly VERY difficult to romance, as he is demi/asexual).

I'm also interested in Harvest Moon, though I have no idea who I'd play in it. I just know I had this one copy of Harvest Moon on my DS that I used to play constantly.

I'd be very happy to do either! I love a challenge of the first one, and as for harvest moon I would be creating a range of characters and you can make your own. We will throw him into the story, placing him somewhere in that world and he will probably be the one helping my character the most to restore the island.

I think I'd be better suited for the first one. Like I said, I've only played one Harvest Moon game, and I never even got close to completing it. Heh.

Back