All my weird Sonic OC's.

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
This is Amanda, she's going to be the character I make into human Oc's the most. Amanda is a staple in my story as the villainess spy/witch/psychic/assassin/chef/crazy Italian lady. Amanda is inspired by Magica De Spell from the 1987 Ducktales cartoon. She's most likely the character I'll main as in various stories, and boy is she insane.

View attachment 7909

This is Grief, he's my mascot villain and the evil smartass of the story. Think of him like Handsome Jack, but with superpowers and way more nicer to his daughter and son. Grief normally is a fox, but this is what he'd look like as a human.

View attachment 7910

The Dusk Owls are my own OC Chaos warband, they're sort of like sky mercenaries and flyboy pirates. They're a chaos undivided warband that goes the way of Tzeetch a lot.
View attachment 7911

This is Helga die Jagerin, my jotunn/ frost giantess heroine. Helga also has a humanoid version, but I play her a lot as my solo good character in fantasy stories. She's 30 meters tall and has ice powers, plus she sounds German.

View attachment 7912

Wanda Bara is my true-neutral necromancer character, normally she's a bat but there is a picture of her as a human. Wanda is my funny traveling old lady who's also a powerful necromancer. Sort of an anti-heroine she is.
View attachment 7913

Back