Open All You Ever Wanted

Lucky

But We Were Happy
There has been something that you always wanted in your life, something that couldn't be able by natural means. Maybe it was growing a beard, being taken seriously or having a different life. It didn't matter what it was though- you knew that it wasn't possible. Or so you thought. One day walking home, you come across a Good Will in your town..... in a place where it hadn't been before. Walking in, you find one employee and when they ask you what you are looking for, the words spill out before you could stop them. The employee looked at you and smiled.

" We can do that..... but no, there will be a great cost..... magic often does."

You don't think much about the cost- you have some money saved. Little did you know that you got yourself involved in something dangerous...... and there is no turning back now.

So, this is a different incredibly experimental type of roleplay. Unlike traditional group roleplays, where the players are together at the start, each player will have a 1x1 style RP before they meet up with the rest of the cast. ( Post order will be determined by whoever post their character sheet first). While this particular roleplay works best with original characters, I am open to playing characters who come from established media. And now the most important thing, the character sheet.

Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname:
Abilities/Skills:
Personality:
What they want changed in their life:

Main NPC sheet
Name:
Bair
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Bair stands at a tall 6'4 and is built like a sickly tree being incredibly thin and wirey. He has sandy blonde hair as well as blue eyes. He generally wears khakis, his sweater vest and a earth related t-shirt. He also wears sneakers.
View attachment 7387
(Faceclaim: Matt Lanter)
Abilites/Skills: Fashionable- He knows the right style for most people.
Size guessing- Don't know your size, Bair can guess it pretty accurately.
Occult- Bair has knowledge of magic and its strange effects
Personality: He is incredibly down to earth and pretty much chill about everything. He hates confrontation and unless he gets truly shocked by something rarely anger. He also has no chill as a retail employee, having been through so much stuff, especially having dealt with people who didn't want to pay for the cost of the magic they used.
Things he wants changed in his life: Not looking like a sick tree and a beard are both things Bair knows he can't get. along with a more muscular body.... but he wants anyway.

Name: Charlotte Maddox
Nickname: Charlie
Appearance:
Charlie is 5'11 and is an average sized person as far as body is concerned. She often colors her hair. She dresses casually, usually in skinny jeans or shorts of some kind and either has am oversized shirt tucked into her pants or is wearing a hoodie.
View attachment 7556Abilities/Skills: Person reading - she's able to tell someone's intentions, and she can tell what the true intentions behind someone's words are. Creative - she's very artist and tends to pick up craft centered hobbies such as bracelet making. Advice - she's been through a lot, so shes very good at giving advice.
Personality:
Blunt, which means she will tell it like it is without fear of hurting your feelings because she thinks everyone deserves to hear the truth. Her friends are very important to her, so she holds them very dear to her heart and cares deeply about each and every one of them. Her friends have told her she's funny, and she likes to agree.
She wants to be more self confident, especially about her body.

Name: Robin Rose
Nickname: N/A
Appearance:
Robin is 5'10" and has dark skin with brown hair and hazel eyes. They have a wardrobe with a wide variety of outfits from masculine to feminine, though usually they wear a t-shirt and jeans.
View attachment 7574
Abilities/Skills:
Gardening and Baking - Robin is good with their hands and likes working outdoors. They tend to a large garden in their backyard and take what they pick to make food for their friends.
??? - Some latent supernatural ability sleeps inside them, but hasn't been awakened yet.
Personality:
Robin is usually laid back and relaxed. They're introverted, spending time alone and tending to the garden. However, once they start something, they're the kind of person to stubbornly stick through with it until the end.

Their father and sister have been missing for years. Robin wants to find them and bring them home.

Sorry for editing my reply, I just came back to reread this and realized the prompt says they have no control over spilling their desire which I made my character do, so I fixed that.

Back