Jail Rose

A rose in jail
...Right!

So, I registered to this site a loooong time ago, but didn't manage to actually introduce myself properly and had since been quite inactive, so here it goes...

Hi everyone! My name is Jail Rose, although I prefer it if you call me Jail. And while I'm new to this site, I'm not new to roleplaying. I've had a brief history of roleplaying in different forums all at once (until now), but the very first site I actually had a chance to be introduced to RP is the writing site Wattpad. The second site I roleplayed to is Roleplay.me, until finally I settled to forum RPs. Just a brief history!

So, I mostly roleplay fantasy and romance stories, but I can literally dig anything, so hit me up if you have any ideas! I also love meeting other people, and so long as they respect me, I'll respect them back.

Again, I hope we get together in this site, and I hope that we enjoy each other and be friends! Again, this is Jail, signing off!

Hi Jail Rose. Good to meet you. Speaking of proper introductions, I think this is great. If you're a returning user are you familiar with the approval process? It's always good to ask rather than assume. You will most certainly fit in and I can already think of many others that enjoy fantasy. Please let me know if you need anything while you're here, or if you have questions.

Welcome to STC Jail!, hope you find some cool rp's to take part in here :3.

Thank you for welcoming me everyone!

And Silence I am aware of the approval process, and have just discovered it once more upon returning. Seems like you still have to be much active before your account is approved :D I'll take note of that! So far I don't have any questions to ask yet!

Hi, and welcome! Just dropping by to show another friendly face in case you need anything. :>

Hey there Jail, welcome back! I don't think we met the last time you were here, so it's nice to meet you now! Feel free to hang out aroind the community forum, and you'll get flagged for approval kn no time!

Welcome to STC, I'm always looking for new rp partners. I should mention that while I'm not especially good with romance role-plays, I am open to doing some (I'm a writer, and my romance sucks. I need to work on it badly.) I am into sci-fi, fantasy, and science fantasy. Throw in some action, and I'll be happy, even if it's mainly a romance rp. But anyway, welcome to STC.

Back