Altsoba School of Sorcery

Why would she hate hunters when as far as anyone knows, they don't exist?

Also with humans they interact a lot with the regular world, including following their laws and paying their taxes. Why would she single them out explicitly?

Family members gifts don't generally effect what gift the sorcerer has, so unnecessary.

Additional info on the cloaks can be found on the misc tab of the IC thread, but they are black and floor length. The inner lining color changes at the gift ceremony.

It's a lot of additional information that's not needed, but it will work.

Genetics. It's not like some "prophecy" or anything, but that's just how her mother's side of the family's eyes are. I know it's rare, but it shouldn't be a problem.

...Right?
For question 2, it's just because her parents wanted her to "fit in."

Last edited:
The only genetics I know of involving yellow eyes are spots of yellow sometimes seen in green, blue, and hazel eyes produced by an extra pigment. It's this what you mean? Or completely yellow?

Can you please supply answers to the additional questions? I'm curious...

Well, they may not exist, but that doesn't mean they never existed.
It's like hating Hitler, even though he's not around now.

Yeah but to hate something with a passion from the 1600s seems excessive. Most people can agree they're terrible people

All I need is a bot that types "Edited" every five minutes.
This time I ask the question - is everyone at the ceremony?

Why did she go to a human school?

All students are present at the ceremony, even if not participating. The ceremony has already happened ICly but since your character is a grade 10 it's a non-issue.

I won't ignore questions.

Wait, I thought I answered that. Oops. Too vague.
2. Just realized a plot hole. I'll fix it.
The plot hole is that she couldn't really have good grades if she went to a human school for a long time. Sorry for not being on-the-nose.

After extensive review and discussion by both GMs it has been determined that this character is unlikely to be a good fit for this role play.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like further discussion you may message myself and @Ailis privately.

Thank you.

View attachment 1402
Character Sheet

Name: Mackenzie Peterson Irvaron
Appearance:
Max stands at 5'3, pretty short for a 15 year old. He also weighs 126 lbs.

Max has light hazel-colored eyes that don't really have anything special about them except the fact that they have little bits of orange sprinkled around.
Speaking of his skin color... it's just a normal Spanish tan.
His ears are always a little perked up, but that doesn't matter, considering that his slick, bangless brown hair covers them up. His eyebrows are kinda bushy, but not that much. His nose looks faint and not that special, and his mouth is smaller than the normal one is. His arms are average; not really jiggly, not really wavy. He's light on the thighs; other that that, he's got normal legs.
Max has a great body physique, thanks to his workout. His trademark outfit is a yellow, short-sleeve vest with his name on it and casual black pants. This is his outfit codenamed "Star."
Gift and status: Fire, suspected

Last edited:
Still looking for rpers?
if so i do have a question- Fauna, is it to control living things? make them as if a conjuring or summon magic? if its to control or manipulate them could make a small seedling into a towering tree or turn a fawn into some hellish nightmare monster?

if its to create or conjure living things fauna in its extreme or maybe more base would just be to control/create life and thus its counter element death/decay would be able to be used or gain

This line of questions being--> Can i make a character who is trying to become a lich or some forum of undead due to a fear of death thus would go to this place to seek out hidden knowledge and secrets to feed his self destructive pursuit.

Back