Altuet

At hearing that a dragon was injured, Lashs blood boiled, nothing infuriated him more than something injuring another dragon. "Yes, how's this Nela injured? Is there anyway we can help" he asked, his voice barely containing his rage, he had to check himself so that he didn't growled the question. He had caught the words the girl exchanged to the smaller dragon, and chose to play dumb, he didn't want to expose himself to the humans just yet. He also hoped that this Nela wouldn't expose him by his smell, as if she was an older dragon she'd smell him almost instantly. "I will do anything I can to help."

The dragonet wastes no time to the offer and takes a bite of literally the whole dish, plate included. "Really, mmf, I wouldn't know the dragon most likely. But it is nice to know that there's at least one family that tolerates scales like me..." He takes another bite. "So, could you tell me more about the curse? It sounds like it could be useful..." Spitz lays down on his belly with his legs sprawled out in front of the plate looking upwards at the human with green curious eyes."

“Hey don’t eat the dish too!” Kazesr cried, not at all trying to scold Spitz. Grabbing what was left of the plate he finished off the food before checking out the damage. “Eh, I’ll hang it up somewhere and call it art or something” he said with a laugh before turning back down towards Spitz. A sad look entered into Kazesr’s eyes as he said, “Trust me it could never be useful. When I first got it the people around me would get hurt...like broken bones or twisted ankles. I knew someone who cracked their skull opened while we were playing catch. It’s gotten better I think, but sometimes I will still see people trip while around me or they will drop all their stuff.” He explained his tone becoming sadder and sadder as he spoke. It had been bad enough to nearly lose his family and to become almost blind, but then when he tried to turn to his friends for support they were torn from him as well.

Spitz tenses up as the thoughts of the fates Kazezr had just describe coud befall upon him. His head splitting open on an rock with blood everywhere, his leg getting smashed like an egg from inside the old barn by an falling piece of wood, maybe even getting kabobbed by a falling stalactite during his visit to his mother's resting place... He'd begun unintentionally shufflinghis talons and his tail did its usual wiggle. "I...I see..." A feeling of uncertainty took over him with another usual wave of doubt. Maybe this was a bad idea? I'm already in danger now I think... "Can it kill dragons do you think?"

Kazesr looked away, refusing to look Spitz in the eye as he already knew that exact expression all too well. Every person he had told this to had that expression, right before they left and he never saw them again. “Not a single person I know has died from it before, but they get hurt. To be honest I have no idea” he admitted, the happy go lucky kid from a couple of minutes ago seemingly disappearing and becoming an entirely different kid. He had done this same song and dance many times, and he honestly just wanted it to be over with.

Last edited:
Spitz takes a deep breath and nods thinking of what his mother would possibly eant him to say. M-Maybe its not too bad..." he squeaked. Crawling over to Kazesr, he gives his leg a poke with his snout. "I've never really had any friends before either, so I feel lonely quite often too. And for that, I....I-I'm willing to take the pain. Even if it means I trip on my way down here to see you everyday, i'm not going to let it stop me; No matter how many bones get twisted or hit, I have to be brave. I don't want to be alone anymore..."

(Iz going to Louisiana for christmas and then Colorado. Wont be back for a few days, srry.)

Kazesr glanced up to look at Spitz and a smile creeped its way onto his face. Without a word of warning Kazesr wrapped his arms around the small dragon, embracing his newfound friend tightly unable to keep his emotions in. “T-thank you, I I I- Thank you.” He sputtered trying to find the right words for how he felt. Quickly letting go of Spitz he rubbed his eyes and let out a choked laugh, “maybe we can figure out how to break the curse.” He said trying to offer up some sort of hope, for both him and Spitz.

Relieved Melany noticed that the dragon put his guard down. “There was a big shadow, it happened so fast, I thought the wound was going to be ok, but then black stripes appeared.” She answered the questions the girl and man asked as she reached for the cloth. She still didn’t completely trust it, but the girl seemed to genuinely wanting to help and the words of the man added to Melany’s believe that these people were actually willing to help her. They did ask a lot of questions and Melany started to wonder if all humans asked that many questions constantly. Maybe it was time that she should ask some questions as well so she asked: “and uh who are you? What are your names?” while she looked around her to the humans and the dragon.

Zora wasted no time. Not knowing the full extent of the injury, but expecting the worst possibility, she escaped the group somewhat early before Melany could ask her question-- partly because there were just too many strangers in one cluster for her liking, but mostly because life or death waited for no one. Zora waved the Shephard boy to join her, but moved swiftly whether he chose to heed her notion or not.

Cinderwyn was overwhelmed with the amount of people and dragons suddenly in his pasture. His sheep had shuffled over to a separate part of the field, clumping together. He wished he could join them, but he knew that running away and hiding behind a sheep wouldn't exactly help him make any friends.
He listened with rapidly growing concern as the girl explained her predicament. An injured dragon? A girl raised by a dragon? What was happening here? Just as he caught up and thought he might be able to answer a question-he could remember his name-Zora took off. She waved for him, and Cinderwyn cast a nervous glance at the others and to his sheep, before grabbing his staff and following her. He was used to doing what he was told.

They were headed back to the forest on the path back to the village. When Zora reached the trees, she quickly glanced behind her and was pleased to see Cinderwyn following. Looking away from him, still moving forward, she smiled to herself, but her voice remained stern. "I'm going back home to drop off these flowers and pick up some stuff. There are some roots I'll need but I'm not sure if we have any of them." She stopped suddenly and turned around. "Sorry to pull you away Cinderwyn. I needed someone who knows what grows around here." She held her gaze for a beat pondering whether he'd know any of the plants she was about to list, but she had drawings of what she was sure he could identify one way or another. She observed his nervousness, but only to occupy her eyes while she was still thinking intently. "Yarrow." In a quick spin she searched for the flower that should be blooming this time of year. "Can you find me yarrow?" She paused a half second only for his response, but resumed moving forward.

Before Glenklyn even had a chance to reply both Zora and the boy with a stick ran off towards the forest. “Wait!” He cried speeding after them as fast as he could, just barely able to keep them in sight with was quite the feet considering how fast he was. Both Zora and the boy paused at the foot of the forest, and he was still too far away to hear what they were talking about and by the time he did reach them, Zora had started off once more. “Careful! Danger, bad” He panted leaning against a tree to catch his breath for the second time today. Though Glenklyn did not know the injuried dragon personally, he did know that most dragons especially when injured would not be too fond of a bunch of random strangers approaching them. So much had taken place and once more Glenklyn was regretting getting himself involved with it in the first place.

Melany stared at the back of the girl that suddenly left the group taking the Shepperd with her without answering her questions. Doubt start to raise inside of her. Are they just going to leave her alone or are they going to get help? Fear grasped her. Maybe they are they going to get more humans, maybe they will lock her up. She did steal from the people in the village and with Nela hurt they didn’t had anything to fear anymore. But the girl seemed nice. Melany pushed the cloth against her chest and carefully sniffed at it. It smelled good and she felt an sudden calmness over her. The girl did spoke the truth. Maybe she is going to get medicines. She thought when she heard the girl say something but couldn’t understand what. The dragon on the other hand she could understand. Fear came over Melany and she fastly stood up and looked around her. For a moment she was afraid the monster came back but she didn’t saw anything. Hopeless she looked at the man in the hope he wouldn’t also run away from her.

Spitz cocks his head a little at Kazesr's sudden spike of emotion from his new partner. Sh-should I be happy like that too? It looks like he almost started crying from the way he rubbed his eyes...is he sad? The youngin shakes himself briefly, still not used to the touching of others quite yet. "Curses can be broken? Do you know how?"
(I'm baaaaac (; Srry for shortness and weirdness btw. I'm a tad behind)

((Nah it is cool my friend B] ))
Kazesr paused a moment before shaking his head, “If I knew how don’t you honestly think I would have broken it by now?” Kazesr replied coming off a bit to rude but he quickly scrambled to fix this, “Not that I am trying to be mean or anything!” He added quickly. With a sigh he stood up, taking a moment to stretch out his arms and legs which had become rather sore from sitting on the floor. “Want to go out and do somethin?” Kazesr asked, becoming rather antsy to do something fun with his new friend.

"Well, umm, what do you like to do for fun? A-and where exactly?" Almost all of the town knew about the dragonet mostly being the innermost section of the city as that's where he's found the more wealthy humans to mess with;The outskirts, not so much. Although, it wasn't uncommon for him to ambush entering traders. Kazesr wouldn't mind knowing about it, right? I don't think i've stolen from him before...hopefully. A clear bit of nervousness hit Spitz like a break from a sky and he shuddered. I can't just hold out on him. He'll find out one way or another... "N-No...I need to be honest, Kazesr. I've...i've done things in the past. Believe me, it was small a-and harmless things at first, but, i've stolen...lots. I've stolen food, pretty necklaces and rings, m-medicine... I don't even wear or use half of the non-food stuff I have." His head droops a little as he continues "A lot of the villagers would pay good money probably to come have someone get me even... I've been called many names that you might be familiar with too. Rat Dragon, Oversized Lizard, Scum Spitter...nothing too stabby, but I don't like the names either really. I didn't want to hide it from you, but I was too scared about what you would think of me. A-About being friends with a thief...a k-" Spitz shakes his head and turns unwanting to say the words that he'd know would end their friendship. "I'm not a very good dragon is all i'm trying to say really, but are you ok with being friends with me still?"

Kazesr paused, listening to his friends confession and tightening his lips. “Of course, though only if you promise to never steal again! Me and my mum can feed you” He said decisively, using a tone that sounded sort of like one a mother would use when scolding a small child. Of course he did not want to hurt his friend’s feelings and say how he didn’t approve of this, though it seemed a rather unfair thing to do especially considering what Spitz was accepting with being his friend.

Hmph, he certainly took that really well... "I...I can't really guarantee I won't steal. It's become such a hobby now... How do you humans say it, like an addiction almost?" he sighs. "And the food; You don't have to go that far for me. I mean, it's a little unfair I feel like. Maybe I could give you something? Or, or maybe take something you had your eye on for a while" Spitz half-joked, only, he wasn't really good at the joking part of it.

Kazesr actually paused a moment, really considering Spitz offer before quickly shutting the idea down in his head. ‘Maybe, just maybe I might ask later, but not now, definitely not now...’ he thought, giving a shake of his head though despite just being a simple head shake his uncertainty about the decision was clear. “No, no stealing is bad.” He said firmly before brightening up a bit, “I can help you through your addiction, it is the least I can do, we are friends right? And friends help each other!” Kazesr explained with a bit more certainty than before. “As for the food, my mum wouldn’t mind cooking for one more, she has been wanting me to have friends for a while now” he added trying to convince Spit of this fact.

"I guess you could try..." he puts a talon to his maw and sits up onto his haunches, exposing his soft underside. Dang... Will that mean i'll have to give back all of those gems and stuff I took? Hmph, sure I dont wear them that often, but it'll still kinda suck to give that all away... He shakes his head slightly and decides to change the subject. "So, what are you planning to do today? Anything fun I could join you for maybe?"

Back