Alumai (into the chaos)

FriendA

“Welcome to Alumai the fascination of the world!”

“ I am your tour guide i will explain all there is to see!”

“When you enter Alumai you shall arrive at Monapoli’s port near the Great Magic Falls. To your left and as you go on,there is many working villages and much scenery. You are allowed in Monapoli to ride Quadracorns the three horned wonder of all unicorn. They are ridden all around and are fun to ride. Once you get farther from Monapoli there is an interesting square reflecting the four elements water, fire , air and earth. This square is a ritual that high elves and fairies use to regenerate their power. Past Monapoli the country to your left is calub the great tribe area filled with extraordinary mystical creatures who are bonded to the land but the most well know is the centaur for it has been in the land for hundreds of years. It is also won over many parts of Calub. But be warned not all centaur are good thru the veins of the soul. one known as Mortai rebelled against his tribe but lost the fight and fled to Trapolisis and vowed revenge. Now the savage and more than just himself and will war with the City of Calub. I fear if Calub loses many will starve for Calub is the biggest agricultural city in Alumai. So far nothing has happened yet but it may. Let's continue on….
As we leave the grassy plains of Calub we come upon Trapolisis the city known for having a high crime rate of thieves and gangs. The land is distinct for arrow shape land some say it's cursed. It is a place that only the strongest and smart survive in. But do not carry valuables in this place because this is a haven for the evil. I must warn you do not trust anyone here. There is also a gang, simply called the dead eye. But don't be deceived they will kill you. They were born in this land and plan to rule it. encounters with these beings are deadly. Leave Trapolisis there is a forest above called the Land of Trees. Be warned this is no ordinary forest the trees are a cursed black and it is always dark there. There are deadly land squids that rule these woods. They are known deadly for their strong venom. There is not much in the woods but wild animals and poisonous berries. As we continue away from The Land of Trees is the Isles of Death with distinct features fire, dark magic and ice. The first island is fire ruled by the tiki who are let's say not very welcoming. Some say they are cannabis. As we look at the second island it is misty and always storming. There it is the dark island, creatures that lived there are corrupt and insane wizards that keep the storm brewing and use magic that blocks any passersby from entering. If you do enter expect a fight to happen. The third island is cold and barren with little life but the ice giants. But these giants will possess another being who enters with cold nightmares and will feed upon their fear. A mile away from theses Isles is the Mer Cove filled aquatic life and water beings. This place is highly protected and must have authorised permission to enter. For those who live there, there is a kingdom underwater where many sea beings live. As you get on the coast you notice it is surrounded by hundreds of viscous protectors of the Mer Cove known as the Giant Army Crabs they protect the aquatic beings from danger. It is a sandy area with many coconut palms that are very satisfying if eaten. Getting away from the coast there is a deep trench known as the Channel of Bones. It extends from the Trapolisis all the way to the Royal Capital. Nobody knows how deep it is because nobody has came out alive. Some say many are eaten and killed by the creatures known as Gobers feared bone goblins never seen by the public. They are blind but have very good hearing. The council of Alumai uses it has a treason for the corrupt, the insane, and the evil that are captured. As we leave the channel we see in the distance as tremendously huge vacant castle that is guarded by a hydra. There is not much to see here but there is a famous library of scrolls more than a thousand i think! As we pass the library there is a variety of markets and a port where off in the distance you see an island. That is the dragon territory it is filled with rocks and all kinds of features. There are many types of breeds. There it is a land reserve that is protected by Monapoli has a sacred ground for dragons. As that completes our tour i hope you stay in Alumai have an amazing day.!”

Back