An Abandoned Curse

The blanket of darkness tucks the planet into bed, and in the far distance, a cavern nestles cozily into the bottom of a mountain. Approaching the sideways-pit is a being draped in a large cowl, they enter the cave quickly.

Why are we here?

"That's none of your concern." A rough, feminine voice replied to the emptiness. One would think she was talking to herself. Lucky for her, the bats were her only company. "The only thing that matters is that we're alone."

You're planning something, and you're hiding it from me! Why are you doing this? Are you scared, you should be! Look at this place, there's something lurking in here, don't you see it?!

The woman clenches her teeth as she falls over on her knees. The voice in her head was loud and screeching, like a common mother dealing with her irritating son. However, through the ear-scraping noise, she manages to stand back up and stable herself. She steps slowly to the far back of the cave, where a dust-covered stone container laid on the ground.

What's that? Is it a bomb, no, it's too ancient.... Is it an egg? You shouldn't touch it, it's dangerous.

Her hand reached for the case, then hesitated upon hearing his words. Why was she thinking it was dangerous, was it? Could it hurt her, maybe it does! Then why was she here? Her mind was fogged with self-doubt, but it wasn't her own doubt. She immediately grabbed the stone pieces, and lifted them both sides of her skull.

Why are you holding those like that, are you trying to heal a head wound? You shouldn't trust old magic, like I told you to not trust your friends.

The lady took a deep breath, and quietly whispered, "If it cracked onto my head to put it there.... I- I'll seal it back in... Please, please stop the voices..." Those were her last words before jamming the stone container halves together into her head. The crackling mixed with the squishing would send the weakest of viewers to sickness. At the end of it all, left a dead corpse, and a green glowing pill-shaped container.

The voice was returned, but till how long will it take for another fool to open it?

//First RP, hope it goes well....\\

Back