Open An Assortment of Ramshackle Ideas

BlabbingGirl

Blabber of Nonsense

Hi! Don't know if you're still looking for someone to RP with those but... I got really interested in the Space Share one. If not, I'm also up for the Forced Marriage, Werewolf or Vampire one. We can even mix it all up a bit.

pandakatiefominz

Hello, if you are still looking I am interested, but I was wondering if we could go a little ~crazy~ and come up with a plot together. If not, please just disregard this comment! No need to reach out to me just to say no! :)

AngeliMika

Soft Sweater Enby
Hihi! I'd love to do the Space Share role-play with you! If you'd like, we could PM to work out the details!

TheNerd

I'm just a nerd
I'm highly interested in the All in Your Head idea if it's still open. If you want, you can PM details.

You mentioned that you might be interested in a spy-themed RP, and I may have a few possibilities for that in mind. Before I go any further in that regard, though, are there any particular genres/fandom‘s/cravings/etc. that you might be interested in or willing to try for such an idea?

Treasure

I don't do mornings...
Please do not reply here, just send me a message. I find that to be much more efficient and streamlined. Thanks!
:)