Closed An Assortment of Ramshackle Ideas

I will bump this as I've changed a couple of things, added a new idea, and fixed a few mistakes. Mistakes are neverending... just as perfection is truly unattainable... but that doesn't mean we shouldn't still reach for it!

Are your current cravings listed still up to date? Either way I would be interested in starting something with you, you have some truly wonderful plots there, so shoot me a PM if you feel like it :D

Heya! Been reading through the 1x1 bulletin for a while, and I gotta say your ideas had me hooked!

I do have a few I find especially cool, but I'd honestly be willing to run out any of the ideas you've got listen down here since they're all pretty darn unique.
La Belle et la Bête (both variations!) and Vampires! are the ones that jumped out the most; I already have a few bare-bones concepts in mind for characters to use. But, if you've already found some people for those prompts, I'd love to try out any idea you've got-- Or collaborate to make a new one!
I'm pretty new to the site but I'm hoping I'll take to it as soon as I join in ^^'

If you wanna discuss details and stuff, feel free to PM; Or I can send one-- whichever works better for you ^-^

I can do The First Idea of La Belle et la Bête Or Revenge of the Myth or Space Share where my character is a ghost that can only move stuff but at night, is more visible to the human eye since people believe more in ghosts at night. So the more the other character believes in my ghost, the more visible they are. We can do more with that plot if you want.

I'm interested in "asteroid Vegas" pm me when you see this and want to come up with some plot

Back