Closed An Assortment of Ramshackle Ideas

Hi! Don't know if you're still looking for someone to RP with those but... I got really interested in the Space Share one. If not, I'm also up for the Forced Marriage, Werewolf or Vampire one. We can even mix it all up a bit.

Hello, if you are still looking I am interested, but I was wondering if we could go a little ~crazy~ and come up with a plot together. If not, please just disregard this comment! No need to reach out to me just to say no! :)

Hihi! I'd love to do the Space Share role-play with you! If you'd like, we could PM to work out the details!

I'm highly interested in the All in Your Head idea if it's still open. If you want, you can PM details.

You mentioned that you might be interested in a spy-themed RP, and I may have a few possibilities for that in mind. Before I go any further in that regard, though, are there any particular genres/fandom‘s/cravings/etc. that you might be interested in or willing to try for such an idea?

Please do not reply here, just send me a message. I find that to be much more efficient and streamlined. Thanks!
:)

Hello! Not sure if anyone is around right now but I’m interested in a 1x1 RP with you! Several of your ideas are of interest. If you’re around we can chat about one? Would we make our own separate thread? I literally joined this site like an hour ago :emoji_sweat_smile:
Edit: don’t worry though, I’ve been writing RPGs for like 13 years, mostly 1x1. Just never on this website.

Back