An Introduction to Sin

Sin

Nobody
Hello, my name is Sin, or at least that's what you'll be calling me here for now. I've had several years of experience role playing with people online and offline, particularly in the realm of Dungeons and Dragons concerning the latter. I started my role playing career back in 2011 on FanFiction.net with some My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic forums and have branched out since then. I am an aspiring artist who is currently a full time community college student hoping to broaden his horizons even further by joining this site and making plenty of new friends with which to tell incredible and unforgettable stories.

Hey there, Sin, welcome to STC! Glad to have you!

I went ahead and moved this thread over to the introductions forum since that's where they go lol. Make sure to read and follow the new user guide, and you'll be rping here in no time!

Thank you, I'm still not quite used to posting on sites like this, FF had a pretty poor interface but I grew accustomed to it over time. Now that I'm on an actually well made role playing website, it feels so weird and alien to my eyes.

Its all good! Believe me, I was on ff myself in high school, I know the pain.

Hey dont sweat it im sure youll do fine. Im sure youll find people who enjoy the same roleplays as you!

Back