New User ❥ An introduction.

Limerence

Limerence | 25(I'll only write & interact with adults. Sorry!) | US EST. Night owl trying to form a reasonable sleep schedule.
Screenshot 2022-05-01 135129.png

I consider myself "inexperienced" due to not having delved into many genres and settings, along with only writing within my friend group. I've only had two long-term partners, so I'm looking to branch out, hopefully improve on my writing, and have fun.

Despite being female, I like playing male muses the most. However, I like writing for both genders, especially if needed to advance the plot.

Will try to keep the list short, but here are things that interest me.
✦ I like roleplays with a "anime-esque" feel to them, and I adore certain tropes that come with that.
✦ Huge sucker for romance. The RP can be romance centric or have it as a subplot, but eventual romance is a expectation for me.
✦ Also fond of horror/thriller, and supernatural when it comes to RPs. Urban fantasy and low fantasy interest me as well.

Might be more of a lurker, but I hope to upload my RP request & find some new partners to write with soon. Thank you for reading! Ciao.~

Hello Limerence,

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Have no worries about feeling inexperienced. We welcome writers in all stages of their writing journey, and there's some very talented writers around to discuss the craft and write with. Don't hesitate to let me or one of our staff know if you have any questions!

Hi Limerence. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Storytellers Circle family. We hope you have a wonderful time. If you need a RP partner, or need any help, just let 1 of us know.

Back