An Original Character I made years ago.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Hello ^^

I recently found a old character sheet I had on one of my old computers and nostalgia struck me on what I had created. So I thought to re-create them and share it with you guys and get some feedback on how it looks and if any improvements could be made.
  • Name: Raynar
  • Alias: The Crimson Valkyrie
  • Profession: Mercenary / Bounty Hunter
  • Height: 5'8 / 5'9
  • Dislikes: Sadness, Despair, Evil, Being forced to kill.
  • Eye Colour: Maroon Red.
  • Hairstyle: Short all around. Army style haircut.
Raynar was a lovely man, being both friendly and honourable in battle. Not once has he wrongfully slain or killed out of revenge or spite. Any time he has taken a job involving the death of a target, he has always paid respects to the innocents affected by the target before taking them out. He was widely regarded as the Crimson Warrior, respected across all fighters as an honourable opponent. He frequents fighting tournaments to test his skill against others, and has always wished his opponents good luck and sportsmanship before engaging in battle. His reputation has given him the nickname of “The Crimson Valkyrie”, a skilled Bounty Hunter / Mercenary who leaves a Crimson painted stamp on jobs he’s completed. Raynar has kept his relatives a secret, no one aside from him knows even one thing about his family, his education, his entire life, something he wishes to keep secret. This possibly hints to a troubled past, or some sort of dark secret.
He prefers to always wear his battle gear, so that he is determined to fight at any time whenever he feels he’s in danger. He admires the design of the ancient Roman’s, especially the design of armour that the Imperial Centurions wore. He wears a fortified version of this armour set, designed to tank strong damage and projectiles while remaining lightweight and comfortable to equip. The set is made of a very strong material that is known to withstand tons of force and pressure, allowing him to survive reasonable heights or head-on collisions with objects and walls. The armour moves as he does, maintaining agility while also maintaining protection against physical attacks.
  • When it comes to close-quarters combat, he fights with his trustee Rapier. Made out of a very fine and durable material, it allows him to remain agile in battle while also dealing a fair enough of damage to his opponents whenever he connects hits. In addition, the material is also lightweight, allowing him to be fully mobile while maintaining damage control. If his weapon is removed or a tournament does not allow for outside weaponry, he is very proficient in hand-to-hand combat, mastering many forms of bare-hand skills and practices.
  • For long range combat, he relies on a customised Crossbow, with attachable sights for medium to long ranged targets. In addition, the Crossbow can be loaded with either Arrows for open combat or tranquilizer darts for quiet jobs or to silence a few guards around his target.
  • Enhanced Senses. Over the course of his life, he has trained every day to hone his skills and senses. This has allowed him to sense things before they happen, hear sounds at longer distances, faster reflexes in his eyes to quickly snap to a certain sight, and his sense of smell allows him to easily identify if a piece of food has been poisoned or altered in some way.

• Enhanced Stamina. He has ran many marathons and have ran all his life, not taking any car or horse to his destinations. This has allowed him to run faster than any human, and such gives him a strategic advantage against his opponents.

• Smooth Negotiator. Some jobs were not always about killing a target or scouting a location. Some required negotiations to allow trade or diplomatic agreements. Knowing this, he took extensive lessons in being a smooth negotiator, allowing him to persuade guards to move, people to provide certain objects, assign people to his command or persuade people to agree to his viewpoint.

• Strong Leadership. If a job requires a team, he is quite experienced with strategy and tactics, as well as keeping group morale at high levels. He has a dislike for working with the military but that doesn't stop him if he ever got contacted for a mission.

• Mastery - Swords. As Raynar wields a Rapier, he has undergone training in the art of swordplay. This allows him to perform several types of combat moves regarding swords and also learned their temperament, meaning that he is adept at wielding any kind / variant of sword at ease.

• Mastery - Unarmed. Raynar has throughout his time used mainly his trustee Rapier, however in certain jobs in the past including some tournaments, he has been disarmed. To prepare for such jobs and tournaments, he has taken lessons in several forms of martial arts, allowing him to fight without his weapon.

• Mastery - Archery. Utilising his custom built Crossbow, he had undergone just as much training in the ways of Archery as he has with Swords, allowing him to predict movements to place his arrow, as well as maintain deadly accuracy at long range.

This was all written about 5-6 years ago so it might need improvements :p

Back