New User *An Overdue Introduction*

Hello, dear readers!

I am known to many as Bright but another, less common, nickname that you could also call me is Kiera. Though whatever you choose to call me, in the end, is still ultimately up to you. I would just like for you to keep in mind that I am a cisgender female with pronouns consisting of she and her.

I am an American-Born university student who is currently studying both Graphic Design and Music Education. Very different subjects, I know! But that is where my passion currently lies.

If one were to ask, I'd have to call myself a veteran writer when it comes to the world of roleplay. I say this because I've indulged in this creatively collaborative subject for a number of years. Eight to be exact. While I'm no stranger to it, I would think it worth mentioning that I'm also no expert at dice (D&D) since I've never come across enough partners in my years of writing who truly embrace the style/world.

That's all for my own introduction here and I do hope to see you all around the site.
If you happen to be curious to know more then please, don't hesitate to reach out and ask.
Thanks for the read!

~Kiera

Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here. What style of RP do you enjoy doing? What types of stories do you like?
Thank you so much for the kind welcome!
I enjoy any and all types of writing when it comes to roleplay and even love to step outside of what I know or typically do. Rather that means writing with one other person or a whole group of people! (I am well acquainted with both solo and not) I could same the same with stories as well, but my bias for the real bread and butter of them are a lot stronger than the setting/outline itself.
In a short explanation, I really am just a sap for characteristically real and one-of-a-kind stories. I just happen to have more experience with action/adventure slice-of-life with a supernatural twist since it's been a popular subject among the people I've written with.

Last edited:
Back