Ancient Forest (1X1)

She found herself blinking at him slightly. She didn' want to admit she was nervous about the idea of meeting the guy but she was. Though it was strange considering all the other things that had already happened in the past few days, meeting someone that Red was talking to in his dreams seemed strangely normal. " Guess there is only one way to find out."

"I mean, I don't know how we could get you to meet him. And I'm not gonna force you to, of course. It was just an idea.. Maybe, in a way, if it did happen... it could kind of be a way for us to get to know each other better?" He seemed a little nervous as he questioned his own thoughts. However, he tried to hide it with a smile and while he had looked at her for a moment, he quickly looked back to the doll.

She blinks at his words. She tried not to blush but it happened. Looking away from him as she spoke. "Not sure how to do it either. Maybe if you ask him, he'll show you how to do it or something."

"Maybe. We'll just have to figure this all out when I see him next. Which should be... Lord knows when. It just kinda happens when it happens."

"Yeah, maybe he controls when I have those dreams. So if he knows I want to talk to him, maybe he can pull me into another one. I don't know, I'm just guessing and theorizing everything at this point."

She nods a bit. "It's an idea at least. Better than what we had a few days ago." She smiles a little.

"I guess it is." He chuckled a little and fidgeted with the doll a little before sighing. "I wish I knew more about him. Then it'd be so much easier to know what he was planning, or if he was planning anything at all."

She looks to him. "You'll figure it out." She smiles a little then moves a little to get more comfortable. Her leg still bothered her a little.

He seemed to realize something and looked back to her. "Did you... want me to stay here? I feel like I've overstayed my welcome, I don't want to invade your privacy if you don't want me here."

She blinks at his words. "You can stay. I'm just probably gonna rest a little. My leg is hurting some again." She says honestly.

"Alright... I wish there were a way for us to help you, without you having to leave this area. But I can't think of anything other than the stuff the tribe gave you that would work." His cheeks reddened as realization crossed his face, and he tried to hide with his face with the doll, since it was the only thing in his hands. "I-I'm sorry, that probably sounded really selfish."

She gazed at him then shakes her head a bit. " I'm not sure if it would be safe for me to leave anyways..." She says, managing a smile.

He relaxed as she said that, regaining his composure. Why was she affecting him so much? Just the thought of her messed with his head, made him think and feel things he didn't understand. This couldn't be part of her bloodline and her magic, could it? All he knew for sure was that he wanted her safe, no matter what.

She smiles a little and nods. Gently she tends to her ankle again. It was time for her to change the bandage and clean it. She really wanted to sleep all of a sudden. Sleep pulled at her like a weight. "Need to get this clean and then get some sleep...." She says.

She thought of telling him no, then pauses. She felt so tired. "Could you help me? I feel so tired suddenly."

He smiled and approached her, remembering what he could of how he saw it done at least once before, so he thought, and just doing the best he could with the bandage. It made him so happy to be helping her like this, but he didn't know why. Maybe for his brothers this feeling would be understandable, but for someone who served as their peaceful food source... he just didn't know why he felt so attached to her.

She relaxed as he helped her. It eased her pain. She nods to him when he had finished with it. "Thank you so much. "

"No problem." He replied simply. He then sat back and tried to think of something to do now. She did say she was going to go to sleep, didn't she? "I don't suppose you still want me in here while you're sleeping?"

Back