Ancient Forest (1X1)

Sarah nodded a little, rubbing her head. What she had seen was a very mean looking demon. The only reason she knew the name was because before the image disappeared, someone had yelled the name.

She shakes her head a little. "I could be imagining this..." she said.

Something seemed to click in Red's mind, but he lowered his voice with the child around. "Did you have another one of your visions?"
Meanwhile the dollmaker seemed to get an idea on how to deal with this kid. "You know what? I will unlock one of those rooms, but only because I just got inspiration for a little project. It might take me some time, but if you wander into my workshop, any of you, you all have to promise not to touch anything. I have a system. Got it?" Red and the girl both nodded, though it seemed Red didn't plan to go into the workshop and the girl planned to follow the dollmaker.

Sarah nods slightly to Red but didn't say more. When the dollmaker spoke of the room and the instructions, she nodded. Her mind turned back to the image. As soon as the girl was out of the room she looked to Red. "It was a demon....a strong one...this vision was backwards. I didn't see the victim. I saw the killer....the demon..and someone yelled his name. I've never had one like that before."

"And his name was Satiric... what did he look like? If you don't mind, I want to hear every detail you could see, down to the expression on his face."
The sound of a heavy door closing reached them as the dollmaker and the girl went into the workshop.

She shivers a little then nods slightly. "He was big, taller than me, a lot taller. His eyes were green but then they became blue. His skin was a dark blue, navy color almost. Had horns on his head and terrible claws." She trembles a bit and shakes her head slightly. "He was terrifying."

He thought for a minute then shook his head. "Can't say I've ever heard of or seen anyone like that. But then again, you know where I spend most of my time. Maybe when the dollmaker gets back you can describe this guy to him, and see if he knows anything. Maybe's he's seen him around but just never knew his name."

She nods a little. "Not sure I want to know..." she mutters. But she waited for the dollmaker. Maybe he would know.

The dollmaker didn't come out for a while, but after a few minutes of the two of them being alone the girl finally came back and started excitedly exploring the house, apparently bored with whatever the dollmaker was doing in his workshop.

She blinks a little when the girl came back and was walking around. She tilts her head then looks Red. "We may need to go see him..."

He tilts his head as well, but shrugs and stands up. "If you want to. I'm sure he's just so focused on whatever project he's working on she just got bored."

She nods a bit and moves to her feet as she gets up to go with him. She bites her lip a little. "I don't like this vision I saw..."

"I know. But hopefully we can figure it out." He smiled softly to her and as they reached the door to the workshop, Red knocked lightly before just going in. Upon opening the door they were immediately greeted with stairs, which Red descended quickly to see the dollmaker sitting at a desk with a sewing machine, a shelf above his head containing different kinds of fabrics, stuffings, and yarns, and off to his right side was another shelf. On top of it were all kinds of dolls, the six upfront being the replicas of Red and his brothers, and on the shelves themselves were little jars containing a bit of colored light, floating around as if they were colored fireflies trapped in those jars. Each jar contained a different color, and namely there were six, each with its own color attributing to one of the brothers.

Sarah blinks a bit as they get down the stairs. She looks curiously around the room. It had some interesting things in it. She kept her hands at her side though, remembering what the dollmaker had said.
Then she looks to the doll maker himself, wondering what he was doing.

Since he had his back turned to them it was kind of hard to tell, but with the way his hands were moving he appeared to be sewing something. He soon stood up and grabbed a bucket of sand-like beads from the shelf above him, then sat right back down and scooped some out with a trowel, and a small, blunt sound could be heard as those beads seemed to hit cloth. Red looked to Sarah, not knowing if she wanted to ask him herself, or let Red do it.

She hesitated a little as she watched curiously. Then bites her lip, she wasn't sure if they should interrupt him or not.

Red eventually stepped forward and placed a hand all the dollmaker's shoulder. It startled him a little, but he turned around and faced Red, taking off the glasses he had been using to make sure he didn't mess up such a delicate and precise procedure. "Is everything alright? I don't suspect you would both be down here unless something was wrong."

Sarah bites her lip a little again as she hesitates. Then she nods a bit to him. "I...saw a vision but it wasn't like my usual ones....this one was different. This time I didn't see the victim. I only saw the killer...it was a demon." She gives the description of what she saw to the dollmaker.

"So that's why you asked for a name earlier. I see... I can't say I particularly remember seeing a demon like that, but... would you like me to start asking around? I can be discreet, if you don't want this demon to know what you saw. He doesn't even have to know you're a human."

She hesitates a little at his question then nods a bit. "Yes....but please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." She says honestly.

"Of course. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him. We may have to stop him before he does something he'll regret."

Back