Ancient Forest (1X1)

Sarah blinks a little. "A incubus?" Then she shakes her head a little and throws her hands up. "Nevermind, I dont want to know."

"We'll just have to remind her that we're not like that, and we're not gonna play the way she's used to." It was at that moment the girl grabbed his jacket and tugged at it.
"First of all, I can still hear you. Second, you're it. Are you gonna count and let us hide or not?" Red smiled a little and rolled his eyes as he gave a small nod to Sarah as he leaned the wall and covered his eyes. The girl giggled and grabbed Sarah's hand for a second as she ran off to find a hiding space.

Sarah blinks a little again but nods. Before she could go to hide though the girl had her hand and was pulling her along with her. She didnt argue and went with her.

Soon enough the girl let go and ran off in a totally different direction, which would again allow Sarah to choose her own hiding place, if she was up for it.

Sarah managed to find another spot to hide in. Once there she sank into it. She wondered a little again about this. As the time went by, she found her mind going back to the vision she had seen.

After a few minutes, Red finally found Sarah, and evidently hadn't found the girl yet. Or he just hadn't decided to act like he found her. He smiled at Sarah when he found her, then noticed how she seemed to be in another world. "You alright?"

Sarah blinks a bit as she realized she had been found. She looks up at Red smiling a little. "Yeah I'm okay." She stands up from her hiding place. "Guess you found me."

He chuckles a little. "Yeah, I did. And I think I have an idea where the kid is, so just follow me." He smiled as he started walking back the other way, presumably towards where he thought the girl was hiding.

Sarah nods a bit and starts to follow him as they go in search of the girl. She wondered where she could have hidden at. Then again the place was large.

After a few minutes of them walking and looking around, Red finally found the girl and she tried to jump into his arms. "You found me!" She looked to Sarah. "But since she was found first, she gets to be it!"
"That may not be necessary." The dollmaker's voice came from behind. When they turned to face him, he was holding his hands behind his back. "I thought I heard a little commotion enough, and while I had wanted to give them both to her at the same time... well, I didn't want to keep her waiting too long." He moved his hands and presented a doll who could've been a female version of Purple. The doll had long purple hair, clothing that was actually more indigo, and had simple black buttons for eyes.
The girl squealed and excitedly accepted it from the dollmaker. She looked it over for a minute before hugging it close to her chest.

Sarah had expected she would be it next and had been ready for it but was a little relieved when the doll maker appeared. She looks to him curiously and watches as he presents the doll to the girl. She watches and smiles as the girl held the doll tightly. That was a relief as well and now it made her wonder what they would do? Did they need to return to the others yet? Then again, she was still wondering about her vision. It troubled her. Never had she not seen the victim. She looks to Red, "Do we need to get back to your brothers?" She asks gently.

Red watched the girl with a smile on his face, but seemed a little surprised when Sarah said something about his brothers. "Oh, right, I almost forgot. Maybe we should get back to them." He looked up to the dollmaker, who gave him a small nod in understanding. Then Red grabbed Sarah's hand and started leading her back up to the bedroom they had arrived in when this had all started.

Sarah waved by to the little girl and the dollmaker as they turned to leave. She followed after Red, wondering for a moment how much time had passed. She held Red's hand gently.

"Okay, usually for me, going back to the waking world is really easy. Just lay in the bed and convince yourself you're going to sleep. Not sure how the rest of it is done, but I assume the dollmaker has some control over it. Um, if you don't want to do it at the same time, that's fine. I totally understand the implications of a guy and a girl sleeping in the same bed... and I won't force you into anything you don't want to do."

She hesitates a little then nods. "Its okay, we can do it at the same time. I trust you." She said to him. She was nervous but was trying to hide it.

Back