New User And here she comes, Xenogears.

Xenogears

Hello, Storyteller's Circle, you can call me Xenogears. My name comes from the videogame Xenogears on Playstation 1, one of my favorite JRPGs to this day even.

That aside, I'm new to this lovely site but not new with roleplay. I have been doing it for over twelve years now and I probably will continue because there is always experience gained from it and overall I enjoy it in my free time. I've been looking for a place I can finally call a home without having to see arguments or general disruptions that take away from roleplaying.

I like a range of genres: Fantasy, Historical or Medieval, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Science Fiction, Supernatural and Horror, and some Fandoms-I will have to make a list of them when I get the chance. My preference is one x one roleplays as I feel they are more suited to my schedule, but this doesn't mean one day I might dabble my hand in a group setting. We'll have to see.
Usually, before I get started with roleplaying I like to brainstorm alongside my partner so we at least have a starting point.

Now, outside of roleplaying, I'm a gamer. My preferred gaming genre would be JRPGs though I'm not opposed to others like racing or fighting, survival horror, etc. Around November 29th I will likely be scarce around here due to FFXV finally arriving! Whoo-hoo! Anyway, glad to be here. I hope I see you around.

Welcome! We have a number of rather avid gamers slumming it up here so you'll fit right in for sure!

Our selection of roleplays is still a bit small here since we only just kicked things off a few days ago, but we have a number of players that share your interests and I have no doubt one of them would be more than happy to start up a one on one roleplay with you. I would myself but my Chronicles of the Omniverse roleplay eats up all my time!

Are you looking to run our own roleplay, or are you more interested in joining someone elses? Or by brainstorm did you mean you just like a good old fashioned churning session until you find something you both like? I can send a few people your way to talk shop :)

Also most of our users are adults with work schedules and what not, so we're all very understanding of schedule availability complications! Most of our people tend to hang around the place more in the evenings after they get off work, or on their days off.

Anyways, welcome and sorry to bombard you with questions!

Thank you.

Whenever I do start roleplaying, I will usually post up a request thread to let others see what I'm interested in and if anything on it they might enjoy then we can talk over ideas, see what works, and so forth. It doesn't matter to me if I start a roleplay or someone else does, if we can find that common ground to make something awesome it works for me :)

Thank you for everything, I appreciate it. Before I get into anything I want to check out everything on the site.

Sounds good! I totally tossed up a FFXV thread in our main lobby >_>

Alright, while you look around I'm going to go ahead and approve your account so you'll have full access to the forums. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! :)

Thank you! I have to go, but I'll be back later. You've been really warm and nice. That makes me feel special.

O_O You and I are gonna be good friends. There are a few games I'm waiting to come out, but FFXV is one of them. Xenosaga was one of my favorites as well, and I tend to name things after KOS-MOS on occasion... >_> Welcome to the circle! Hope to get to write with you soon :) If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

I'm... kind of speechless. Xenogears and later Xenosaga (Ep 1 and 2 mostly, never got around to finishing Ep 3) were some of my most-favorite and impactful games of my child- and young adult-hood. The computer I'm typing this on is labelled "KOS-MOS", my first car I called "Elly", and I've had a crush on blue-eyed redheads since I was twelve because of Xenogears.

Hello Xenogears and welcome to what I hope you'll find to be your new home. I can see you've been getting a warm welcome already, you're definitely in good company here.

As for being scarce after November 29th well... >_> <_< That makes two of us :)

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, I hope you'll like it here.

Back