New User And so, yet another one joins the circle

The age-old question on wether or not someone with a username stating any sort of opinion on decorative clothing to be worn on the back has joined any sort of group, including but not limited to: online circles where people tell stories, classes on a variety of subjects, or even small Dungeons & Dragons gatherings, can in this case only be answered by a shrug of the shoulders and an affirmative, yet understated, ''Yeah''.

Anyhow, I'm pleased to make all of your aquintances and I'm looking forward to being a member of this community.

To intercept questions I see commonly being posed on these new user forums I wish to say that I have, in fact, read the approval guide (hence this very post) and that I haven't set my mind on any particuliar genre of RP yet although I do enjoy a large variety of genres.

Welcome to STC!

Glad to see you found the guide! Do you have any preferences when it comes to roleplay size? (1X1, group, or sandbox roleplays?)

Once you are approved please be sure to swing by our Bulletin Board to browse for advertising roleplays or to advertise for any roleplays that you may wish to start. I also highly recommend posting in our "Official, I'm New and Still Need a Roleplay to Join Thread! Open Roleplay Recruitment!" Thread with what you are interested in, this puts your interests out to other new users looking for RP as well and is frequented by those looking to find players for upcoming and ongoing open roleplays as well!

If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask below!

Back