Interest Check Anime/gaming fandom based rps

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
Would anyone be interested in starting a fandom-based open world rp?
It would most likely stray from the original story and the canon. OCs, self-inserts, new ships, etc are welcome.
I prefer writing in script format ("name: speech" and "name: action") but I can write normally too.
I'd be willing to start a rp with anyone or group based on the following fandoms;
  • Madoka Magica
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
  • Splatoon/Splatoon manga
  • Undertale and Deltarune
  • Skylanders and Skylanders Academy
  • Soul Eater (I'm new to this fandom, only at episode 30 right now. No spoilers please?)

I'm happy to do Madoka Magica. I don't know how good I'd be, admittedly.
Honestly, I'm just happy someone knows my favorite anime! I'd love to start a rp with you, though if you wouldn't mind waiting maybe a couple days (so I can see who else replies to this lol) that would be great.
Do you have any ocs or would you be playing canon characters?

Of course, it’s the only anime I’ve managed to finish watching XD

And I don’t mind waiting.

I don’t have any Madoka Magica OCs yet. I’ll probably make some though.

I'm currently trying to start a Soul Eater rp and I want to start out with just one so it's not too overwhelming, as I've never done online rp before. We can start a Madoka Magica rp soon though (as in maybe a few days. It should be less than a week). Thank you for understanding

I think I have all of them that have been released so far (except one because my mom bought them and somehow missed vol. 7), I dunno if there's more than 8 right now since the most recent one was this year, but yeah I own vol. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8. I've read vol. 7 from a library a while back xD

Would anyone be interested in starting a fandom-based open world rp?
It would most likely stray from the original story and the canon. OCs, self-inserts, new ships, etc are welcome.
I prefer writing in script format ("name: speech" and "name: action") but I can write normally too.
I'd be willing to start a rp with anyone or group based on the following fandoms;
  • Madoka Magica
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
  • Splatoon/Splatoon manga
  • Undertale and Deltarune
  • Skylanders and Skylanders Academy
  • Soul Eater (I'm new to this fandom, only at episode 30 right now. No spoilers please?)
Ddlc might be cool! I'll have a think about this!

Back