Anime talk

Old anime- Descendants of Darkness. I have a soft spot for villains and Muraki is probably one of my all time favorite villains. The art and music for the show was also very well done, though I like manga Muraki more than anime Muraki.

New anime- Shokugeki! No Soma. I love to cook so the show gives me lots of new dishes to try and the over the top silliness and reactions are too good to not love.

Bunnthulu,

It has been a bit of time since I have watched Decendants of Darkness. This anime is definitely one that kept me on my toes. I don't like spoiling anything for people who have yet to watch. It is a great watch.

As for me I have way too many animes I like to possible choose just one as my favorite. Though if you are wanting one that is good to watch I would definitely give Code Geass a try. If you ever get a chance.

Bunnthulu,

It has been a bit of time since I have watched Decendants of Darkness. This anime is definitely one that kept me on my toes. I don't like spoiling anything for people who have yet to watch. It is a great watch.

As for me I have way too many animes I like to possible choose just one as my favorite. Though if you are wanting one that is good to watch I would definitely give Code Geass a try. If you ever get a chance.
yeah I agree it is defiantly a good anime

My favorite has to be Sk8 The Infinity! It's the first "sports" anime that I've gotten this attached to and it is the focus of my brainrot on the daily! I love the character designs and the whole story! Also Reki and Langa's relationship is amazing and definitely something to pull you in. I also loved that I was able to watch it while it premiered!

I like Joe's boobas

I love Sk8 The Infinity too! Not my first sports anime but definitely one I'll remember as it easily grew to be one of my favorites. Also watched it while it premiered and came out each week, felt special. Sports animes have always been entertaining in my opinion, I can never really get bored of it, unlike some adventure animes. Yuri on Ice was one of my first sports anime and I really loved it. I could really appreciate the smooth animation. Speaking of great animation, Haikyuu always gets me hyped up as a fellow volleyball player. Been experimenting with different anime genres such as crime and have been watching Paranoia Agent and Black Lagoon, been liking both of those too.

I don't watch a lot of anime, but I adore Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. At first glance, I thought it was going to be just another Shonen full of high octane screaming and pointless power levels. I can't count how many times I've watched the series all the way through over the years. I don't know if it was intentional by the creator, but I love the story's parallels with Western philosophy. especially Plato.

I thought the ending involving the final fight with the main antagonist was a little silly compared to the heavy material that was covered through the series, but it was to be expected and was still entertaining. I also love the final interaction between Edward and Truth as well as between the Dwarf and Truth.

Some other animes I've enjoyed are what little I've seen of Berserk and Baki. Cowboy Bebop has some killer jams and an animation style that I think still holds up today. I liked Death Note and Psycho-Pass until about halfway through. In fact, there is a lot of anime out there that I started off enjoying but then grew bored.

Been experimenting with different anime genres such as crime and have been watching Paranoia Agent and Black Lagoon, been liking both of those too.

I remember watching Paranoia Agent as a teenager and thinking it was thoroughly creepy. I could never recall the name and always remembered it as being the anime with a creepy kid on rollerblades swinging a baseball bat. I've at least heard of Black Lagoon, but I don't know anything about it. Is there a specific streaming platform you've been watching them on?

Hard to really tell you what's the favorite. There are quite a few that I've loved watching. Re: Zero, Kino's Adventure and the Monogatari series.

One-Piece hands down!
And obviously attack on titan...
Heh... now speaking of it I need to re-watch them, and maybe resume Attack on Titan since.. .well life got in the way of me continuing past season 2

Back