The Sentinel Clans Announcement Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChojiYume

So, this room is LONG over due and I TRULY apologize for how slow I have been in getting this Role Play together. Life has been a little wild and because I want it to be perfect I don't want to start this all up until you guys have a decent amount of info to work off of. Especially since there are other's helping me put together that information and I haven't even gotten the chance to go over all of THAT information..

I will tell you that I am about to go through a change in employment and that means that I have NO clue how my life will change in the next few weeks. I expect things to be chaotic for a while.

Now I hope you will forgive me for taking so long to inform you guys about things, but I swear there are great plans for the RP coming up! If you have any questions you can pm me or put a message in the main ooc room and I'll get to it as fast as I can.

So, now that I've gotten those basic things out of the way. I wanted to talk to you guys about a few things.

ANNOUNCEMENTS!
So! I need all of those still interested in this RP to resend Me and Theecchiking their words from reading the rules! Make sure if we asked you to make adjustments to your dragon that you do so. And if you know anything about the original Warrior Cats series and you have some ideas for me, pm them to me! We can talk it all over and see about it.

Now! Additional announcement!

Things to come!

More Lore and background to assist you with making your dragons (or more dragons if you so choose)

A Map (Yup I've got one in the works! I just want to finalize it and make sure it's easy to understand!)

Adjustments in the library, all extra posts in the library will be removed and I request that Kazejiro move all of the information that he has made over into the actual post for the library (I will go over the map with you and we can figure out from there what changes may need to be made).

Comprehensive clan lists! This will help people keep organized and will help me see where i need to fill in with my own dragons or where you could possibly fill in! (Just saying!)

Hopefully soon- The IN CHARACTER ROOMS! Once I feel there is enough in place to get things going, I'll make them and we can start clan life!

Have a suggestion? Or a question that might be good for me to answer for everyone? PM me or message me in the main OOC and we'll see where and/or when I'll be addressing it!

The world of the Sentinel Clan is about to be UNLEASHED. Within the next week and a half I will be putting up the IC Forums! Don't be shy to make more characters! We have a LOT of empty spaces that need filling! And from what I've heard we might have lost one of our players! So try and invite friends along for the ride! I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long! But it seems that things might have settled down for me so running Sentinel should be no problem! Thank you for your patience all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back