Ame Damnee Announcements [MAJOR EVENTS UNDERWAY IN NEW EDEN & ABADDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meliodas

Any relevant announcements related to the IC will be posted here. I’m hoping to turn this thread into an update center. Rely on this thread to help you understand what might be going on, and how your character might be able to get involved.

Please do not confuse this with the IC location Terrestria, which exists in all of the current IC subforums. That is meant to act as a written record of anything that occurs which isn't set in a specific location, but spans across all of them or maybe even none of them. Similar threads exist for New Eden, Abaddon, and Oblitus as well which are meant to cover anything occurring in the whole of the city themselves.

The above threads will be purged at the end of each arc, and the content replaced as the new arc unfolds. This is in order to avoid confusion, and make it easier for new players to simply jump in with a better understanding of what is going on.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that many major announcements, as well as general discussion, is being held across Discord. Further, announcements are also made via PM. :)

~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so things have begun. For New Eden, start HERE, and for Abaddon, start HERE.

Please note you cannot post in the threads linked above. These particular threads are simply meant to detail events going on within the entire city, so, please, spread out! Use each thread accordingly, and, feel free to request new threads in the OOC if you so desire. Please be sure in your posts you always make clear which character you are regarding. If you look HERE, you can see an example of what I did to help make clear where my character is, and who they are.

The start of this RP gives everyone a chance to make relationships and ease into their characters, but please, don't fret. There are many things in store that I have planned for this specific arc that I have mapped out. :) It will start slow, but like all good things, it probably won't end well so be on your toes!

~M

One thing I just realized... that might be easier to just clarify. Let us not consider that time runs the same in New Eden/Abaddon. It is fair to assume that it could potentially be, 8AM in New Eden, and 7:30 AM in Abaddon. So. Just something to keep in mind in the future.

~M

Another dilemma just crossed my mind. Please, keep in mind, within either Abaddon or New Eden: Do not destroy property. Seriously. Work with other writers before killing someone, destroying a building, or anything else for that matter. This is a form of godmodding, even if it’s the environment because the environment was built by other players and isn’t there to constantly destroy. Nothing major has occurred thus far that has bothered me, but, I just want to point this out in light of some of the character personalities I am seeing thus far.

You can be as angry as you want, but, I promise you, with the characters owned by the GM’s in each city, your character will be killed if they cause a problem – sad to say. I don’t mean to sound crude with that, but, I want people to work together. If you want your character to be a potential villain, or have some other plot in mind, tell me. But don’t run around the city thinking you can do as you wish. Sandbox or not, I want to see restraint, control, and collaboration.

~M

MOVING FORWARD, ONLY FIVE CHARACTERS WILL BE PERMITTED PER PLAYER! AND OF THOSE FIVE, ONLY A FEW CAN BE KEY TO MAJOR PLOTS!
Please get a hold of me with any questions.

To cite the new rule established as of 2-9-17:

Each player will only be permitted a maximum of five characters. In order to create more characters, one must be killed off and/or removed from the RP. Of these five, only a few can be involved with major GM directed plots. Exceptions apply, and there are no limits on NPC’s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't mind the quiet. Important to note most announcements have been made via Discord. So far, the events in each city are wrapped up, but each city will be venturing into Oblitus soon! Very dangerous! Stay tuned!

~M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back