Announcements

Silence

Anonymous Me
I thought that I should make a spot for people to make notifications for all players of absences and or other things that may come up. For now I am making the first announcement. Tomorrow I will be posting a new thread and we will be starting the role play in a new thread, We the Unwanted Part X. It will be far less confusing to folks this way.

Thanks everyone for your patience. I am looking forward to getting this started again. Not going to make everyone wait any longer than this. We'll see if anyone else drops in once we get going again.

@inkdragon @Zul'Zae'ju'Jin @jrusso20 @aryamajor

I apologize there has been a delay. Due to un-foreseen circumstances on the road I have been unable to get consistent internet and I will try to get something up in a day or so.

Is this rp still active, and if so, are you accepting new players? I'm new here, looking for a larger group or two to join.

Thanks either way!

@Axis Yes we are still accepting. You will not have to read the old thread that is locked. I will be starting a new one with a quick update to get us started off again. I have been slightly delayed getting us started because I am currently on the road for week 11 out of 12. Being overseas and travelling has made it more difficult for me to write anything extensive on here. My hope is to get started today.

To join:
Read the lore and please be careful when you craft the character. They need to follow the lore guidelines. If you need help please let me know. I will ask to see your character outline the same as everyone else.

Sorry everyone it has been insane. A few of you already know that I have been on the road and traveling around the world and skipping around my state now for nearly 3 months. It has thrown me off a bit in my usual posting. However, I am back in the United States again and I'm hoping to get a post to start this roleplay up this weekend. Tomorrow is my deadline. Hoping to be more consistent now that I'm somewhat close to having a normal schedule. (No matter how comfy I am travelling and living out of a suitcase it is still challenging to post regularly in all my role plays because the time to relax is a little less when I travel constantly.)

Back