Another Bad Fur Day

Raptor Jesus

Earl of Phantomhive

latest

You awake in a throne room. One second, you were back in your own world, doing your own thing, when suddenly you disappear within the blink of an eye and end up here. Each of you awake one by one, met with what looks like an orange squirrel donning a crown glaring at you from a rather large throne.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So... hello there." The squirrel said a bit awkwardly before waving. "I'm Conker, king of all the land! And... well, I'll let you guys settle in a bit first." He said, staying seated in his throne while you got settled.

For now, you could either talk with each other or perhaps you could get to know this Conker person.

Cast List
ThatAverageGuy as Craig Tucker (South Park)
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)
@Widowmaker as Lord Shaxx (Destiny)
@Zadkiel as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@Yun Lee as Mayu (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rajirra (Prequel)
@Lucky as Scooby Doo (Scooby Doo)
@Jeremi as Rash (Battletoads)
@Takumi as Yukari Yuzuki (Vocaloid)

Craig woke up in this strange throne room looking at this strange squirrel.

"Where the fuck am I."

He said with almost no emotion behind his voice. He looked around to see who else was here but he didn't recognize any of them.

He got up and started walking around the room calling someone's name.

"Tweek...... Tweek you here?"

Enter: Lord Shaxx.

What a time for Lord Shaxx to disappear. In the midst of a battle against a Fallen Attack. Lord Shaxx was leading a counter offensive against a small group of Fallen that had managed to take over one of the Last City's defence towers. Just as he was about to take on the Kell that was leading the group, his Ghost picked up a abnormal energy reading building up inside of him.

"Ghost, what's going on?"
"Some kind of energy is building up inside of you, Shaxx. I can't stop it."
"Great."

Lord Shaxx exclaimed as he walked back to his group of Guardians and announced his orders. He had to be quick.

"Titans! Form a defensive line and keep the Fallen pushed back, and call Zavala for reinforcements. Make your Wards of Dawn count! Hunters! Take pot shots at the Kell whenever you spot him, and keep in your stealth spots. As for the hunters that are here, use your shadow-shots to keep the incoming groups suppressed. Warlocks! Keep the support coming, keep the Titan's safe, and watch the Hunter's backs."

And as he finished calling out his orders, he was then teleported into a unknown area, dropping helmet first into the ground. As he got up, he was greeted by a odd appearance. A squirrel on a throne chair and some strange people arriving at the same time as him.

destinyshaxcharacter-370x229.jpg

"Where the heck am I? Ghost, scan the area." He exclaimed as his Ghost appeared and began performing a wide scan of the area. Meanwhile Shaxx just stood there and looked around. "Sigh... Cayde is not going to let this down, he'll be down my throat wondering why I ordered a call for Reinforcements before disappearing off the map." He then stood tall and proud in front of everyone else.

461px-Grimoire_Lord_Shaxx.jpg

"You want the Crucible? I am the Crucible, Lord Shaxx. At your service."

@thatguyinthestore, @Zadkiel, @Yun Lee, @Archmage Jeremiah, @Lucky, @Jeremi, @Takumi, @ThatAverageGuy, @dark

latest

You awake in a throne room. One second, you were back in your own world, doing your own thing, when suddenly you disappear within the blink of an eye and end up here. Each of you awake one by one, met with what looks like an orange squirrel donning a crown glaring at you from a rather large throne.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So... hello there." The squirrel said a bit awkwardly before waving. "I'm Conker, king of all the land! And... well, I'll let you guys settle in a bit first." He said, staying seated in his throne while you got settled.

For now, you could either talk with each other or perhaps you could get to know this Conker person.

Cast List
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)

jak-3-gameplay8.jpg

Jak
Prologue

Jak was busy riding the Wastelands with Daxter next to him when he got hit and his car made him hit the sand hard.

Daxter worried and frowned "JAK!" Buddy!"

The ottsel shook him trying to startle him awake, but he disappeared.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jak woke up and shook off what happened as he held his head

"Where the HELL am I?"

Dax?"

He confused the squirrel on the throne for the ottsel, Daxter.

He sighed, looking around the room and noticed another few people around, one seemed to be looking for someone as well and a new person showed up with some sort of mask on.

He stood up, eyeing the two others in the room.

From what he heard, there was one man named Lord Shaxx. The other kid he wasn't sure of.

He had a few guns attached to his back as he walked.

"My name is Jak."

@thatguyinthestore, @Zadkiel, @Yun Lee, @Archmage Jeremiah, @Lucky, @Jeremi, @Takumi, @ThatAverageGuy, @dark

Craig stopped looking around and turned to look at Jak

"Oh hey my name is Craig..... have you seen another kid my age with spikey yellow hair named Tweek.

He still had no emotion behind his voice sounding pretty much lifeless.

@dark

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Cast List
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)

Ping!

Yukari's eyes opened and she sat up. She had last been getting checked on to make sure everything was running properly since she had been updated-from her voicebank to her movements,-and now she was...in a throne room?

tumblr_inline_nojza7Vkyo1s2vzdx_250.png

"Huh? A talking Squirrel?" she muttered, before moving to stand, also noticing that here chainsaw was beside her. Weird.

tumblr_inline_nojz93RM101s2vzdx_250.png

"Excuse me, Mr. Conker was it? Would you happen to know why we're here, and what exactly is this country you rule?" she asked curiously. They were definitely outside of Japan, she was just unsure of how she got here and that alone left her confused.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

jak-3-gameplay8.jpg

Jak
Prologue

Jak was busy riding the Wastelands with Daxter next to him when he got hit and his car made him hit the sand hard.

Daxter worried and frowned "JAK!" Buddy!"

The ottsel shook him trying to startle him awake, but he disappeared.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jak woke up and shook off what happened as he held his head

"Where the HELL am I?"

Dax?"

He confused the squirrel on the throne for the ottsel, Daxter.

He sighed, looking around the room and noticed another few people around, one seemed to be looking for someone as well and a new person showed up with some sort of mask on.

He stood up, eyeing the two others in the room.

From what he heard, there was one man named Lord Shaxx. The other kid he wasn't sure of.

He had a few guns attached to his back as he walked.

"My name is Jak."

"Jak. Hmm." Shaxx exclaimed as he eyed him up. "A pleasure. Nice weapons you got there. You must be a fighter as well then, yes?" Shaxx's ghost floated around to his back and began scanning the weapons on Jak's back.

latest

"I don't recognise the make of any of his weapons. It appears to be made by a weapon foundry not found in our city. Hmm... Definitely not a Tex Mechanica weapon either. As for Jak himself, he's definitely from another Universe, I don't read any light inside of him."
Ping!

Yukari's eyes opened and she sat up. She had last been getting checked on to make sure everything was running properly since she had been updated-from her voicebank to her movements,-and now she was...in a throne room?

The Ghost then flew over to the Vocaloid that had arrived as well, and introduced himself to her. "Hello. I'm a Ghost. Well, Lord Shaxx's Ghost anyways. It's nice to meet you."

@dark, @Takumi.​

Ping!

"Huh? A talking Squirrel?" she muttered, before moving to stand, also noticing that here chainsaw was beside her. Weird.

tumblr_inline_nojz93RM101s2vzdx_250.png

"Excuse me, Mr. Conker was it? Would you happen to know why we're here, and what exactly is this country you rule?" she asked curiously. They were definitely outside of Japan, she was just unsure of how she got here and that alone left her confused.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
Conker64pic3.jpg

"Well see, I don't really know what exactly this place is. Becoming king just kinda happened." Conker replied with a shrug before answering her first question.

"And yes, I do know why you're here. But I need some of my medicine before I explain it." He said before reaching into his pocket and pulling out what appeared to be a bottle of alcohol. How he fit that in his pocket is beyond even him, but it didn't really matter to the anthropomorphic squirrel, as he began to chug it soon after speaking.

@Takumi

A large bipedal frog let off a loud groan. "Ugh really guys? Kidnappin' to another place and time?"

p21KBMPRA8YVB.jpg

"Isn't that old news by now?" He lowered his sunglasses to get a closer look on the group before talking again. "No introductions necessary I'd hope, but if some of you guys have been livin' under a rock well that sucks dudes! You should get a cooler pad to hang in! The name's Rash, the cool one how's it hangin'?"

A large bipedal frog let off a loud groan. "Ugh really guys? Kidnappin' to another place and time?"

p21KBMPRA8YVB.jpg

"Isn't that old news by now?" He lowered his sunglasses to get a closer look on the group before talking again. "No introductions necessary I'd hope, but if some of you guys have been livin' under a rock well that sucks dudes! You should get a cooler pad to hang in! The name's Rash, the cool one how's it hangin'?"

As soon as Shaxx saw this frog appear, he had to approach him and compare heights. It seemed like they were both the same height.

8783da8dc3c43ea51c6ced21ecc0eb0701f12442_hq.jpg

"Ha ha. And I thought I was the tallest back where I came from! The name's Shaxx. And who might you be?" He exclaimed, holding his arm out to shake with the large frog. If he accepted the shake, he would grip hard to prove his strength as a Titan.

@Jeremi

Craig already wasn't to fond of this frog. Especially since it reminded him of some people back where he was from.

"Ok back off."

He walked away while making sure to give rash "the bird".

"What are ya deaf or somethin'? Imma have ta say it louder ain't I?" Rash responded leaning down towards Craig. "THE NAME'S RASH! I'M THE COOL ONE!"

@Jeremi

Last edited:
As soon as Shaxx saw this frog appear, he had to approach him and compare heights. It seemed like they were both the same height.

8783da8dc3c43ea51c6ced21ecc0eb0701f12442_hq.jpg

"Ha ha. And I thought I was the tallest back where I came from! The name's Shaxx. And who might you be?" He exclaimed, holding his arm out to shake with the large frog. If he accepted the shake, he would grip hard to prove his strength as a Titan.

@Jeremi

"Oh no, I've said it twice already, eh...I guess third time's the charm?"
Rash replied exasperated. "The name's Rash, I'm the cool one!"

"Oh no, I've said it twice already, eh...I guess third time's the charm?" Rash replied exasperated. "The name's Rash, I'm the cool one!"

"Rash? A good name for a big creature." He exclaimed, giving off a little chuckle. "So. What are you capable of then? Unless your skill involves punching things?"

@Jeremi

In the corner of the room, Marisa woke up. She slowly sat herself up, before looking around and taking everything else in, or at least attempting to. Waking up in a throne room full of some pretty weird looking people, as well as a squirrel drinking alcohol, a cat and a frog with shades, was a bit of shock to the system. She slowly got to her feet, grabbed her broom and Mini-Hakkero as soon as she spotted them on the floor next to her, and approached the others to figure out just where she was.

"So... uh... somebody mind tellin' me where I am?" She spoke up, "And who the hell are you people?"

[QU
zDvUda.jpg
OTE="Widowmaker, post: 82303, member: 2455"]
"Jak. Hmm." Shaxx exclaimed as he eyed him up. "A pleasure. Nice weapons you got there. You must be a fighter as well then, yes?" Shaxx's ghost floated around to his back and began scanning the weapons on Jak's back.

latest

"I don't recognise the make of any of his weapons. It appears to be made by a weapon foundry not found in our city. Hmm... Definitely not a Tex Mechanica weapon either. As for Jak himself, he's definitely from another Universe, I don't read any light inside of him."

The Ghost then flew over to the Vocaloid that had arrived as well, and introduced himself to her. "Hello. I'm a Ghost. Well, Lord Shaxx's Ghost anyways. It's nice to meet you."

@dark, @Takumi.

[/QUOTE]

yoXotBp.jpg

Jak eyed the strange Ghost machine as it read off facts about him "I can fight well when needed."

The long eared wastelander nodded at Lo "Thanks. Not often I get to share weapons with others."

"Lord Shaxx, am I right? Who are you exactly?"

@Widowmaker

In the corner of the room, Marisa woke up. She slowly sat herself up, before looking around and taking everything else in, or at least attempting to. Waking up in a throne room full of some pretty weird looking people, as well as a squirrel drinking alcohol, a cat and a frog with shades, was a bit of shock to the system. She slowly got to her feet, grabbed her broom and Mini-Hakkero as soon as she spotted them on the floor next to her, and approached the others to figure out just where she was.

"So... uh... somebody mind tellin' me where I am?" She spoke up, "And who the hell are you people?"

"Nobody knows yet. We are all trying to figure that out.

@Zadkiel

Conker64pic3.jpg

"Well see, I don't really know what exactly this place is. Becoming king just kinda happened." Conker replied with a shrug before answering her first question.

"And yes, I do know why you're here. But I need some of my medicine before I explain it." He said before reaching into his pocket and pulling out what appeared to be a bottle of alcohol. How he fit that in his pocket is beyond even him, but it didn't really matter to the anthropomorphic squirrel, as he began to chug it soon after speaking.

@Takumi

Jak had to stifle his own laugh when this Conker squirrel reminded him more of Daxter every second.

"You see, Dax drinks too."

@thatguyinthestore

Back