Another Bad Fur Day

"Oh, those horrid wasps have taken it upon themselves to steal my beehive again! Please, I beg of you, get it back for me!" The queen bee begged the members of the group, answering Yukari in particular. "I'll pay you quite handsomely if you do!"

"Thank god I'm armoured..." Shaxx muttered to himself before turning to the Queen Bee. "We'll get your hive back, safe and sound. Could you perhaps tell us where it is?"

@thatguyinthestore.

"Thank god I'm armoured..." Shaxx muttered to himself before turning to the Queen Bee. "We'll get your hive back, safe and sound. Could you perhaps tell us where it is?"

@thatguyinthestore.
"Certainly! It's up there, where the giant wasps nest is!" She exclaimed. Although you couldn't see it for yourself at first, you'd eventually find what she was talking about, as once you made your way up the path, the beehive would be sitting right in the middle of said wasps nest, though there was oddly no one guarding it...

@Widowmaker @Takumi @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Zadkiel

"Well, guess we got a beehive to return," Marisa replied to the Queen Bee before smirking slightly, "Don't worry, taking things is a specialty of mine." With that, she began rushing up the pathway without even thinking to wait for the others.

"Huh, seems a little odd that they'd go through the effort of taking this thing and leave it out here in the open," she muttered to herself as she reached the hive, glancing around briefly to confirm that there was definitely nobody around before stepping closer.

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Takumi @dark @ThatAverageGuy

For those of you who headed to the crying bee, you'd find that her beehive was missing upon further inspection.

queen-bee-conkers-bad-fur-day-38.6.jpg

"Oh, those horrid wasps have taken it upon themselves to steal my beehive again! Please, I beg of you, get it back for me!" The queen bee begged the members of the group, answering Yukari in particular. "I'll pay you quite handsomely if you do!"

@Takumi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @dark @ThatAverageGuy @QueenBee

Meanwhile, while Rash made his way up the windmill, he'd wouldn't get far before being ambushed by...

Several earthworms with razor sharp teeth! And they looked angry! One of them would lunge at Rash, trying to bite his left leg.

@Jeremi @Windmill​

"Don't worry Miss! We'll help no problem!" Yukari beamed.

@thatguyinthestore.

Yukari nodded in agreement with Shaxx's words.

"Certainly! It's up there, where the giant wasps nest is!" She exclaimed. Although you couldn't see it for yourself at first, you'd eventually find what she was talking about, as once you made your way up the path, the beehive would be sitting right in the middle of said wasps nest, though there was oddly no one guarding it...

@Widowmaker @Takumi @dark @ThatAverageGuy @Zadkiel

"There it is, odd though how it's just sitting there..." she spoke in a quiet tone. Something was wrong here, that's for sure.

"Well, guess we got a beehive to return," Marisa replied to the Queen Bee before smirking slightly, "Don't worry, taking things is a specialty of mine." With that, she began rushing up the pathway without even thinking to wait for the others.

"Huh, seems a little odd that they'd go through the effort of taking this thing and leave it out here in the open," she muttered to herself as she reached the hive, glancing around briefly to confirm that there was definitely nobody around before stepping closer.

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Takumi @dark @ThatAverageGuy

"Maybe they left and plan to come back?" she pondered. She didn't know how wasps worked, never having to encounter one thankfully, and in all honesty didn't go outside too often unless it was for working-which she took seriously-and even that wasn't too often nowadays.

Yukari moved to stand nearby with her chainsaw at the ready. She didn't bother starting it though, since she didn't want to make a bunch of noise.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Lucky @dark

Marisa just shrugged. "Who knows? Anyway, we should probably just grab this and leave before they do come back. Besides, if they do show up, we can just beat 'em up until they go away." She smiled slightly, circling around the hive as she tried to work out how many of them would be needed to carry it off.

"Maybe they left and plan to come back?" she pondered. She didn't know how wasps worked, never having to encounter one thankfully, and in all honesty didn't go outside too often unless it was for working-which she took seriously-and even that wasn't too often nowadays.

Yukari moved to stand nearby with her chainsaw at the ready. She didn't bother starting it though, since she didn't want to make a bunch of noise.

Marisa just shrugged. "Who knows? Anyway, we should probably just grab this and leave before they do come back. Besides, if they do show up, we can just beat 'em up until they go away." She smiled slightly, circling around the hive as she tried to work out how many of them would be needed to carry it off.

"In that case, I'll grab it." Shaxx exclaimed as he prepared to lift up the Bee Hive. Strangely enough, the hive was lightweight in comparison to most of the things he's had to lift as a Titan.

"Huh. No problem lifting it up then. I guess we'll get moving? You all will need to cover me. Can't exactly using my weapons one-handed. Makes me wish I brought a Hand Cannon to my mission instead of an Auto and a Scout."

@Takumi, @Zadkiel, @thatguyinthestore.

"In that case, I'll grab it." Shaxx exclaimed as he prepared to lift up the Bee Hive. Strangely enough, the hive was lightweight in comparison to most of the things he's had to lift as a Titan.

"Huh. No problem lifting it up then. I guess we'll get moving? You all will need to cover me. Can't exactly using my weapons one-handed. Makes me wish I brought a Hand Cannon to my mission instead of an Auto and a Scout."

@Takumi, @Zadkiel, @thatguyinthestore.
As soon as Shaxx picked up the hive, three wasps came flying out of the nest!

latest

"Hey, some group'a a-holes 're tryin tah jack our hive!"

"Let's get 'em, boss!"

"Yeah, let's get 'em!"

After each spoke their respective lines, they all began to chase after the group, trying to sting each of you, specifically Shaxx, as was holding the hive.

@Widowmaker @Takumi @Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy @dark

As soon as Shaxx picked up the hive, three wasps came flying out of the nest!

latest

"Hey, some group'a a-holes 're tryin tah jack our hive!"

"Let's get 'em, boss!"

"Yeah, let's get 'em!"

After each spoke their respective lines, they all began to chase after the group, trying to sting each of you, specifically Shaxx, as was holding the hive.

@Widowmaker @Takumi @Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy @dark

"Guys. Keep them off me while I take this back to the Queen Bee." Shaxx commanded, acting as the authority figure of the group as he kept held of the Hive. "They seem to focus me more than you lot, so you have perfect opportunities to do so while I'm walking off." And he began slowly walking towards the Queen Bee's location, keeping the hive held steady.

@Takumi @Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy @dark

"Well, it looks like we have some pests to swat." Marisa smirked, pointing her broom at the nearest wasp. While this obviously wasn't particularly intimidating, a small blast of blue magical energy immediately burst from the handle of the broom towards her target, though. As she did this, she also grabbed her Mini-Hakkero from her pocket.

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @dark

"Well, it looks like we have some pests to swat." Marisa smirked, pointing her broom at the nearest wasp. While this obviously wasn't particularly intimidating, a small blast of blue magical energy immediately burst from the handle of the broom towards her target, though. As she did this, she also grabbed her Mini-Hakkero from her pocket.

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @dark
The smallest, fattest wasp would have been hit, causing him to go flying back a bit.

"Ow! You're gonna regret dat!" He shouted as he began flying towards Marisa, trying to sting her with his comically oversized stinger!

Meanwhile, the other two were still chasing after Shaxx, trying to retrieve the hive.

@Zadkiel @Widowmaker @Takumi @dark @ThatAverageGuy @BeeHive​

"Think you guys could help Shaxx out?" Marisa called out to the others as she dodged the wasp that went after her. She then looked it in the eyes and told it, "No, I'm gonna kick yer ass!" With that, she aimed the Mini-Hakkero straight at it. A small orb of energy formed on it as it began to glow. After a few seconds, she announced her attack.

"Love Sign: Master Spark"

In an instant, a barrage of star-shaped projectiles of varying colours began to spiral out from the device, followed by a laser beam that began small, but soon widened to a ridiculous size. The stars weren't particularly dangerous, though still painful, as the beam was where most of the attack's power was.

"Think you guys could help Shaxx out?" Marisa called out to the others as she dodged the wasp that went after her. She then looked it in the eyes and told it, "No, I'm gonna kick yer ass!" With that, she aimed the Mini-Hakkero straight at it. A small orb of energy formed on it as it began to glow. After a few seconds, she announced her attack.

"Love Sign: Master Spark"

In an instant, a barrage of star-shaped projectiles of varying colours began to spiral out from the device, followed by a laser beam that began small, but soon widened to a ridiculous size. The stars weren't particularly dangerous, though still painful, as the beam was where most of the attack's power was.
Craig chased after the two going for Shaxx. He attempted to punch one as hard as he could.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Zadkiel @dark @Widowmaker
Due to Craig being rather short and only in the fourth grade, the wasp managed to fly out of the way of his punch, laughing in his face.

"Heh heh... nice try, short stuff!" He said before returning to Shaxx.

Meanwhile, the chubby wasp was absolutely decimated by the blast, his only remnants being that of his stinger, which merely dropped to the ground.

@Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Widowmaker @dark

Due to Craig being rather short and only in the fourth grade, the wasp managed to fly out of the way of his punch, laughing in his face.

"You know what? You all want a fight?" Shaxx exclaimed before planting the hive into one of his hands, and grabbing his Retrofuturist Shotgun. "Come and get me." He exclaimed as he began to run towards the Queen Bee, while taking precise shots with his shotgun towards the wasps as he ran. As the Shotgun was a regular functioning one, each blast created a large cone.

@thatguyinthestore

The remaining wasps managed to evade his shotgun blasts, though if Shaxx would have turned around, he was almost to the Queen!

However, as Shaxx began to speed up, the wasps began to speed up as well, attempting to sting Shxx with much more ferocity than what had been displayed before.

@Widowmaker @Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @dark

Meanwhile, the chubby wasp was absolutely decimated by the blast, his only remnants being that of his stinger, which merely dropped to the ground.

@Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Widowmaker @dark

The remaining wasps managed to evade his shotgun blasts, though if Shaxx would have turned around, he was almost to the Queen!

However, as Shaxx began to speed up, the wasps began to speed up as well, attempting to sting Shxx with much more ferocity than what had been displayed before.

@Widowmaker @Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @dark

tumblr_inline_nojz8uzw771s2vzdx_250.png

"Hey, you're forgetting someone." Yukari called to the wasps, moving to run after them and smack them with the flat end of her chainsaw.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Lucky @dark

Marisa watched the stinger drop to the floor before turning around. Since the others had moved quite a distance, she hopped onto her broomstick and flew after them. She didn't attack the other wasps, due to being too far away to be able to fire without worrying about hitting any of the others. She also didn't even consider trying another Master Spark, since that would be almost guaranteed to hit the others unless they could get the wasps to put some distance between them. Instead, she had to hope Shaxx could make it there with the others helping him out.

Craig looked angrily at the wasps but then realized his fist may not work but something else might.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his Guinea pig Stripe.

"Ok Stripe fuck em up."

He then threw Stripe as hard as he could at one of the wasps hoping to land a hit.

@thatguyinthestore

For those of you who headed to the crying bee, you'd find that her beehive was missing upon further inspection.

queen-bee-conkers-bad-fur-day-38.6.jpg

@Takumi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @dark @ThatAverageGuy @QueenBee

Meanwhile, while Rash made his way up the windmill, he'd wouldn't get far before being ambushed by...

Several earthworms with razor sharp teeth! And they looked angry! One of them would lunge at Rash, trying to bite his left leg.

@Jeremi @Windmill​

Rash in turn pumped his fists in excitement. "Oh yeah! Come on you creepy crawlies!" The worm that flung itself towards Rash was met with a massive spiked boot to its face as Rash's leg changed size to almost twice as big as him. "Anyone else want some of that action?" Rash replied cracking his knuckles. "You know I ain't a picky eater or nothin' so if you want to be today's main course then be my freakin' guest!"

Back