Another Bad Fur Day

Rash in turn pumped his fists in excitement. "Oh yeah! Come on you creepy crawlies!" The worm that flung itself towards Rash was met with a massive spiked boot to its face as Rash's leg changed size to almost twice as big as him. "Anyone else want some of that action?" Rash replied cracking his knuckles. "You know I ain't a picky eater or nothin' so if you want to be today's main course then be my freakin' guest!"
The attack killed the worm instantly, blood going everywhere as Rash mercilessly stomped it. However, with their comrade fallen, the other worms grew angry! Each letting out hisses, three of them attacked at once! The two in the back went for his calves, and the other one in the front went for his chest!

@Jeremi @Windmill​

Soon enough, Shaxx made it to the Queen Bee thanks to the help of everyone keeping the wasps off him, planting her Hive onto the wooden platform she was floating above.

"Got your hive back, miss. Unfortunately we have company of the wasp variety." He exclaimed, activating one of his Super Abilities, the Hammer of Sol.

giphy.gif

"Alright you wasps. Are you ready to feel the flames of our Sun forged as a Hammer?"

@thatguyinthestore

The attack killed the worm instantly, blood going everywhere as Rash mercilessly stomped it. However, with their comrade fallen, the other worms grew angry! Each letting out hisses, three of them attacked at once! The two in the back went for his calves, and the other one in the front went for his chest!

@Jeremi @Windmill​

Rash leaped up away from any of the ongoing attacks. If he was successful Rash attempted to nab the one that went for his chest at mid leaped and use it as a whip towards the other two.

Marisa finally got close enough to attack, and readied her Mini-Hakkero. However, she didn't do anything just yet since she wanted to see what Shaxx and Craig had in mind. She also smirked a little, finding the idea of using a guinea pig as a projectile to be quite amusing.

Marisa watched the stinger drop to the floor before turning around. Since the others had moved quite a distance, she hopped onto her broomstick and flew after them. She didn't attack the other wasps, due to being too far away to be able to fire without worrying about hitting any of the others. She also didn't even consider trying another Master Spark, since that would be almost guaranteed to hit the others unless they could get the wasps to put some distance between them. Instead, she had to hope Shaxx could make it there with the others helping him out.

"Guys. Keep them off me while I take this back to the Queen Bee." Shaxx commanded, acting as the authority figure of the group as he kept held of the Hive. "They seem to focus me more than you lot, so you have perfect opportunities to do so while I'm walking off." And he began slowly walking towards the Queen Bee's location, keeping the hive held steady.

@Takumi @Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy @dark

Dark-Jak-jak-and-daxter-13618639-400-500.jpg

The eco warrior gave everyone and the wasps a shock.

A loud roar was heard as the form of Dark Jak took the place of the eco warrior as the beast found himself going after the wasps at a faster pace then normal.

Hopefully his friends Marisa

and Lord Shaxx could tell it was Jak after all.

"Sorry I'm late to the party."

The eco electricity and claws would make quick work of the wasps, he was sure.

@Takumi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @dark @ThatAverageGuy @QueenBee

Rash leaped up away from any of the ongoing attacks. If he was successful Rash attempted to nab the one that went for his chest at mid leaped and use it as a whip towards the other two.
The first whip was a success! Two more of the worms would have been defeated. However, he didn't have time to defeat the other one before it bit his left calf. It was biting down pretty hard too, so you'd better get it off before any serious damage can be done.

@Jeremi @Windmill

Some how, the wasps managed to dodge all your attacks, leaving the hive open for grabs by the wasps. Luckily for you guys, Shaxx would have reached the Queen just in the nick of time to place the hive down on the red platform where it belonged.

As soon as this happened, the Queen would fly over to the beehive, causing the top to open up like a trap door of some sorts. She'd then fly inside of it, revealing...

UlH7v.jpg

Two badass looking machine guns! The wasps, upon seeing this sight, would try and fly away. But it was all for naught, as they were both quickly mowed down by the bullets.

Once they were dead, the beehive opened again and out flew the Queen. "Oh thank you! Here is your reward, as promised!"

Cash.jpg

"Did somebody call fah me?" Asked a pile of cash as it hopped around from the corner of the beehive.

@Zadkiel @dark @Widowmaker @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @BeeHive​

The first whip was a success! Two more of the worms would have been defeated. However, he didn't have time to defeat the other one before it bit his left calf. It was biting down pretty hard too, so you'd better get it off before any serious damage can be done.

@Jeremi @Windmill

Some how, the wasps managed to dodge all your attacks, leaving the hive open for grabs by the wasps. Luckily for you guys, Shaxx would have reached the Queen just in the nick of time to place the hive down on the red platform where it belonged.

As soon as this happened, the Queen would fly over to the beehive, causing the top to open up like a trap door of some sorts. She'd then fly inside of it, revealing...

UlH7v.jpg

Two badass looking machine guns! The wasps, upon seeing this sight, would try and fly away. But it was all for naught, as they were both quickly mowed down by the bullets.

Once they were dead, the beehive opened again and out flew the Queen. "Oh thank you! Here is your reward, as promised!"

Cash.jpg

"Did somebody call fah me?" Asked a pile of cash as it hopped around from the corner of the beehive.

52482f0d781566c74ed0723eea9f025a.jpg

"Thanks Ms. Queen Bee!" Yukari responded to the Bee. In all honesty she would of rather avoided killing the wasps, but sadly that wasn't the case at all. She probably shouldn't have been surprised that even the money here talked, but she was a little surprised.

"Oh wow, even the money here talks? What doesn't talk or has eyes around here?" she blinked twice, trying to understand it to an extent. The android decided not to try and delve too deep into it.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Lucky @dark

After seeing that he missed Stripe fell to the ground. Craig just picked him up and put him in his pocket before walking over to the beehive

"Holy shit those guns are badass."

@thatguyinthestore @anyonelse

@Jeremi @Windmill

UlH7v.jpg

Cash.jpg

"OUCH!"
Rash yelped as the worm bit down on his calf. "I've heard about becomin' worm food but this is ridiculous!" He tried to use his hands to pry its maw open and if successful proceed to toss it on the ground and give it a good stomp.

"Woah! That was awesome!!" Marisa exclaimed as she landed on the ground before looking at Jak, "And that's a pretty neat trick, too." By this point, she wasn't surprised by the money as she glanced down at it. Marisa also felt a little proud of herself felt taking out the wasp earlier, even if her attack was probably overkill.

"OUCH!" Rash yelped as the worm bit down on his calf. "I've heard about becomin' worm food but this is ridiculous!" He tried to use his hands to pry its maw open and if successful proceed to toss it on the ground and give it a good stomp.

Shaxx overheard the yelp and turned to face the windmill, to see that some worm like creatures were attacking him. "Hey! Rash! Need a hand?" He yelled as he prepared to start throwing flaming hammers at the worms.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

"OUCH!" Rash yelped as the worm bit down on his calf. "I've heard about becomin' worm food but this is ridiculous!" He tried to use his hands to pry its maw open and if successful proceed to toss it on the ground and give it a good stomp.
Rash had been successful in his attack, and he could proceed up the windmill now. For a while, he wouldn't run into any more worms.

That is, until he reached the top, where he could see a stack of money bouncing up and down on a platform. Before he could grab it, however, a whole wall of around five worms would climb out of the dirt, each one hissing at Rash all at once, though none of them attacked him just yet.

@Jeremi @Windmill​

Shaxx overheard the yelp and turned to face the windmill, to see that some worm like creatures were attacking him. "Hey! Rash! Need a hand?" He yelled as he prepared to start throwing flaming hammers at the worms.

Rash had been successful in his attack, and he could proceed up the windmill now. For a while, he wouldn't run into any more worms.

That is, until he reached the top, where he could see a stack of money bouncing up and down on a platform. Before he could grab it, however, a whole wall of around five worms would climb out of the dirt, each one hissing at Rash all at once, though none of them attacked him just yet.

@Jeremi @Windmill​

Dark Jak's sensitive ears picked up the yelp and could smell worm blood. This attracted him toward the worms.

The beast was down on all fours and began to pick off one worm at a time.

maxresdefault.jpg

"No worries Shackles!" Rash shouted down to the man he finished off the final one. "Just all in the days work! Gonna hafta find myself some flies after this to chow down on! Always hits the spot!"

@Widowmaker

@Jeremi @Windmill​

"Oh great..." Rash groaned before cracking his knuckles. "Did you jokers not see what I did to your friends? Unless you guys want to end up as fish food you're just gonna crawl right back into your holes and let me do my thing, okay?"

@thatguyinthestore

"No worries Shackles!" Rash shouted down to the man he finished off the final one. "Just all in the days work! Gonna hafta find myself some flies after this to chow down on! Always hits the spot!"

"If you insist!" He yelled back in response as he had ran out of Super Energy anyways. "So much for that. It will take a while to regenerate that energy."

@Jeremi

Dark Jak's sensitive ears picked up the yelp and could smell worm blood. This attracted him toward the worms.

The beast was down on all fours and began to pick off one worm at a time.

maxresdefault.jpg
Picking off each worm at once would have proven fruitless, as all the worms attempted to lunge on top of Jak as soon as he killed the first one!

@Widowmaker

"Oh great..." Rash groaned before cracking his knuckles. "Did you jokers not see what I did to your friends? Unless you guys want to end up as fish food you're just gonna crawl right back into your holes and let me do my thing, okay?"

@thatguyinthestore
With the worms currently attacking Jak, it seemed that Rash was free to grab the cash.

@Jeremi @dark @Windmill​

Picking off each worm at once would have proven fruitless, as all the worms attempted to lunge on top of Jak as soon as he killed the first one!

With the worms currently attacking Jak, it seemed that Rash was free to grab the cash.

@Jeremi @dark @Windmill​

While Rash wasn't too keen on the fact that someone else was doing the fighting. Getting the cash was its own reward as well. So Rash bounced up to the platform and tried to get his hands on the dosh.

@thatguyinthestore @dark

"So... if we're just gonna wait here while they finish that off, then we should probably pass the time..." Marisa said to nobody in particular, readjusting her hat as she did so.

"I dunno," Marisa replied with a shrug, "Anybody got anything they want to talk about?"

Back