Another Bad Fur Day

"Sounds good to me, you wanna go first?" She nodded, before glancing over to double check that she didn't need to get involved in the fighting.

"Sounds good to me, you wanna go first?" She nodded, before glancing over to double check that she didn't need to get involved in the fighting.

"Maybe we could tell each other exactly who we are and what exactly goes on in our worlds."

"Sounds like a good idea. Then we can get to know each other's strengths and weaknesses in case another attack like that happens." Shaxx agreed with the idea the two had been discussing. "So, who's going first in that?"

@Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy

"Guess I'll start."

"My name is Craig Tucker I'm 10 years old and I'm in the 4th grade. I have a guinea pig named Stripe and a boyfriend named Tweek. That's right I am gay."

@Zadkiel @Widowmaker

Last edited:
"Guess I'll start."

"My name is Craig Tucker I'm 10 years old and I'm in the 4th grade. I have a guinea pig named Stripe and a boyfriend named Tweek. That's right I am gay."

Shaxx then spoke up.

"I'm Lord Shaxx, handler of the Crucible on Earth; training fellow humans, awoken and machinery people master the art of battle by pitting them against each other in live-fire combat. I make sure our people are ready to fend off the Darkness, and keep Earth and our Traveller, safe. We are all basically supered up in the sense that while we have the light given to us by the Traveller, we are immortal. If we die, our Ghost resurrects us after a period of time, and we fight back."

@ThatAverageGuy @Zadkiel

"I ain't gonna judge ya for that," Marisa told Craig, before looking over at Shaxx. "Immortal, eh? That must be handy, I know a couple of immortals myself.'

"Anyway, guess it's my turn." She shrugged. "As I've already told ya, the name's Marisa Kirisame and I come from a place called Gensokyo. While the job mostly belongs to a friend of mine, I've taken it upon myself to solve problems caused by youkai there. In Gensokyo we have a few rules to fighting, called the Spell Card Rules, to avoid unnecessary bloodshed." She grinned proudly. "And unlike youkai, I don't have any natural magic. I've become Gensokyo's second strongest through nothin' but effort."

"Guess I'll start."

@Zadkiel @Widowmaker

Shaxx then spoke up.

"I'm Lord Shaxx, handler of the Crucible on Earth; training fellow humans, awoken and machinery people master the art of battle by pitting them against each other in live-fire combat. I make sure our people are ready to fend off the Darkness, and keep Earth and our Traveller, safe. We are all basically supered up in the sense that while we have the light given to us by the Traveller, we are immortal. If we die, our Ghost resurrects us after a period of time, and we fight back."

@ThatAverageGuy @Zadkiel

"I ain't gonna judge ya for that," Marisa told Craig, before looking over at Shaxx. "Immortal, eh? That must be handy, I know a couple of immortals myself.'

"Anyway, guess it's my turn." She shrugged. "As I've already told ya, the name's Marisa Kirisame and I come from a place called Gensokyo. While the job mostly belongs to a friend of mine, I've taken it upon myself to solve problems caused by youkai there. In Gensokyo we have a few rules to fighting, called the Spell Card Rules, to avoid unnecessary bloodshed." She grinned proudly. "And unlike youkai, I don't have any natural magic. I've become Gensokyo's second strongest through nothin' but effort."

Yukari, who had been watching the fight for the most part turned to the others who introduced themselves and what they did.

"I'm Yukari Yuzuki, and I'm an android built in Japan for the purpose of being an idol called a Vocaloid! I was built loosely around the legend of the moon rabbit, and from what I was told I'm supposed unite people with my voice; so I also do what I can with charities." she introduced. She was probably missing something but didn't bother with it.

@Zadkiel @ThatAverageGuy @Yun Lee @Widowmaker

Yukari, who had been watching the fight for the most part turned to the others who introduced themselves and what they did.

"I'm Yukari Yuzuki, and I'm an android built in Japan for the purpose of being an idol called a Vocaloid! I was built loosely around the legend of the moon rabbit, and from what I was told I'm supposed unite people with my voice; so I also do what I can with charities." she introduced. She was probably missing something but didn't bother with it.

"So you're some kind of singer machine?" Shaxx asked, something about that was familiar. "We did have a few Exos sing at some events but I don't think that's anywhere close to a full profession. Exo's are what we call a living machine. Well, other than the Vex of course."

@Takumi

"So you're some kind of singer machine?" Shaxx asked, something about that was familiar. "We did have a few Exos sing at some events but I don't think that's anywhere close to a full profession. Exo's are what we call a living machine. Well, other than the Vex of course."

@Takumi

tumblr_inline_nojz7tjAUD1s2vzdx_250.png

"Yes that's right, I'm one of many idols. There's actually quite a variety too!" she responded.

tumblr_inline_nojzacnNPW1s2vzdx_250.png

"I was actually being checked to make sure my updates were working properly before being brought here." she added.

@Widowmaker

Scooby Doo/Ryker Rodgers

" Ry rame ris Scooby Doo. Ri relp ry riends ro rolve rysteries rand runmask rad ruys rho roften ro rhings ror rand ror roney. Ri ralso rave ret rome rool, rugh, ret re rake rhis reasier, Ryker Rodgers." *1 Scooby was turned into a human form and looked at the others. " As I was saying before, my name is Scooby Doo, but I prefer Ryker in this form. I help my friends solve mysteries and unmask ghosts. I do have some cool powers in both forms." He pulled out a paper and handed it to the others. He was too lazy to list them all.

*1 My name is Scooby Doo. I help my friends to solve mysteries and unmask bad guys who often do thing for land or money. I also have some cool, ugh, let me maee this easier. Ryker Rodgers

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Takumi @Zadkiel

Last edited:
" Ry rame ris Scooby Doo. Ri relp ry riends ro rolve rysteries rand runmask rad ruys rho roften ro rhings ror rand ror roney. Ri ralso rave ret rome rool, rugh, ret re rake rhis reasier, Ryker Rodgers." *1 Scooby was turned into a human form and looked at the others. " As I was saying before, my name is Scooby Doo, but I prefer Ryker in this form. I help my friends solve mysteries and unmask ghosts. I do have some cool powers in both forms." He pulled out a paper and handed it to the others. He was too lazy to list them all.

*1 My name is Scooby Doo. I help my friends to solve mysteries and unmask bad guys who often do thing for land or money. I also have some cool, ugh, let me maee this easier. Ryker Rodgers

"It's uh... A pleasure, to meet you I suppose. How a dog transforms into a human is beyond me, let alone a dog that only speaks with R's in front of everything..."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Takumi @Zadkiel @Lucky

Marisa instantly glanced over at Scooby Doo. "Now that's somethin' I haven't seen before. You wouldn't happen to be a youkai, would ya?"

Scooby Doo/ Ryker Rodgers

Ryker looked over at her for a brief moment. " It's complicated, but I have some friends with superpowers and let's just say that an accident gave me the power to shift from dog to human.

He looked over at her and arched an eyebrow;.
" I don't believe I am, but honestly, I don't even know what it is you are even talking about though."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Takumi @Zadkiel @Widowmaker

"You've never heard of youkai? Not even one kind of them?" This time, Marisa raised an eyebrow. She had heard that most people didn't believe in them in the outside world, and that the lack of belief would cause them to disappear, hence the creation of Gensokyo, her home, in the first place; but for someone who had been living in a place filled with youkai for as long as she could remember, this was pretty confusing. "Well, I guess your world must be pretty different from mine then..."

Then she turned to look at Jak. "Huh, that was quick. Now we just need Rash to grab the cash so we can get out of here."

Chapter 2 - Spooky
Rash managed to grab the cash and stuff it in his pocket, though by the time he did so, he realized...

latest

It was now night time! After Rash made his way back to the rest of the group, you'd all continue along your pilgrimage for dough until you came across what appears to be a mansion of some sorts. At the top of the hil next to the mansion, you all gaze upon an odd looking man, if you could even call him that.

png___gregg_the_grim_reaper_by_supercaptainn-dbs0rxd.png

"Bloody Joshua! Sticking me out here in the cold, telling me I need to work the sodding night shift because my 'scythe intimidates the players.' Bull-bloody-shit! I'll show him this scythe and I'll show him where to stick it! Right up his bloody arse..."

It seemed that whoever this guy was, he wasn't happy. Perhaps you could go talk to him?

Cast List
@ThatAverageGuy as Craig Tucker (South Park)
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)
@Widowmaker as Lord Shaxx (Destiny)
@Zadkiel as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@Yun Lee as Mayu (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rajirra (Prequel)
@Lucky as Scooby Doo (Scooby Doo)
@Jeremi as Rash (Battletoads)
@Takumi as Yukari Yuzuki (Vocaloid)

Chapter 2 - Spooky
Rash managed to grab the cash and stuff it in his pocket, though by the time he did so, he realized...

latest

It was now night time! After Rash made his way back to the rest of the group, you'd all continue along your pilgrimage for dough until you came across what appears to be a mansion of some sorts. At the top of the hil next to the mansion, you all gaze upon an odd looking man, if you could even call him that.

png___gregg_the_grim_reaper_by_supercaptainn-dbs0rxd.png

"Bloody Joshua! Sticking me out here in the cold, telling me I need to work the sodding night shift because my 'scythe intimidates the players.' Bull-bloody-shit! I'll show him this scythe and I'll show him where to stick it! Right up his bloody arse..."

It seemed that whoever this guy was, he wasn't happy. Perhaps you could go talk to him?

Cast List
@ThatAverageGuy as Craig Tucker (South Park)
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)
@Widowmaker as Lord Shaxx (Destiny)
@Zadkiel as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@Yun Lee as Mayu (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rajirra (Prequel)
@Lucky as Scooby Doo (Scooby Doo)
@Jeremi as Rash (Battletoads)
@Takumi as Yukari Yuzuki (Vocaloid)

Rash was mighty pleased with himself as he stashed the cash on his person. Where? Yeah that was going to be a mystery. As this skeleton guy showed up, Rash walked up to him. "Yo pops! I don't suppose you know a quick way to earn some quick cash? We're kinda on a deadline here ya know?"

@thatguyinthestore @Everyone

Marisa had no idea what to make of this. The figure in front of them not only managed to be shorter than her, bearing in mind that she was fairly short for someone her age, but was honestly way too difficult to take seriously. While Rash talked to the strange skeleton, Marisa turned her attention to the mansion as a small smile appeared on her face. She had no idea if the doors were locked, but definitely wanted to have a look around the mansion regardless of if the others went in as well.

Rash was mighty pleased with himself as he stashed the cash on his person. Where? Yeah that was going to be a mystery. As this skeleton guy showed up, Rash walked up to him. "Yo pops! I don't suppose you know a quick way to earn some quick cash? We're kinda on a deadline here ya know?"

@thatguyinthestore @Everyone
The skeleton would turned to Rash with a very annoyed look on his... uh... skull.

"No I don't have any money! Well, I do have money, but I wouldn't give any to you." He replied with a scoff.
Marisa had no idea what to make of this. The figure in front of them not only managed to be shorter than her, bearing in mind that she was fairly short for someone her age, but was honestly way too difficult to take seriously. While Rash talked to the strange skeleton, Marisa turned her attention to the mansion as a small smile appeared on her face. She had no idea if the doors were locked, but definitely wanted to have a look around the mansion regardless of if the others went in as well.
As Marisa attempted to approach the mansion, she'd be met with the scythe being slammed into the ground mere inches in front of her body.

"And just where do you think you're going, you little prick?"
He asked as he glared up at Marisa with his non-eyeballs.

@Jeremi @Zadkiel

Back