New User Another Crazy Introduction

crazydumbidiot

heeeeeeeeee
hey there!

i’m Melody, and i’m just your average, crazy dumb idiot. and, as of course, I love to roleplay. i’m pretty new to this site though, but i’m open to meeting new people and making friends ^_^

there’s not much else I can add to this so—

byeeeeeeee

Hey there and welcome! Mind if I ask what sort of roleplays you're most interested in? It'll help with finding players of matching interests and might attract some people to your introduction thread to talk ideas :)

Hey there and welcome! Mind if I ask what sort of roleplays you're most interested in? It'll help with finding players of matching interests and might attract some people to your introduction thread to talk ideas :)
i’m interested in almost anything, but my most favorite type of roleplay is horror, suspense, modern, and even romance.

Welcome to the site! My welcome probably won’t mean as much considering I’m just as new as you are! Ah, I love horror! Mind if I ask, what’s your favourite horror movie? Personally, I adore the saw franchise, truthfully, for the gore more than anythin’. ^^

Welcome to the site! My welcome probably won’t mean as much considering I’m just as new as you are! Ah, I love horror! Mind if I ask, what’s your favourite horror movie? Personally, I adore the saw franchise, truthfully, for the gore more than anythin’. ^^
omg. there are probably too many horror movies that i love, lol. well, for old movies, my favorite one would probably be Children of the Corn. for newer ones, it can be literally anything psychological or even remotely disturbing, from zombies, to mental manipulation, or gore, etc.

(that probably sounds weird-)

Children of the Corn is a great movie. Do you like all of them or just the first one? :D It doesn't sound weird what you put either! Even if it did, we're all a bit weird around here! :D Anywho, WELCOME! I have come to poke at your brain to see if you're interested in a horrorishtypethingy rp that I am trying to get started. It takes place in a school, but isn't a typical school RP. There is something scary lurking in the shadows. Take a peek and let me know what you think! Oooh, I rhymed. :D

Back