Another Soul Eater rp (open-world) (1x1)

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
Here is where the 1x1 rp with @Lila Renn will take place.

It is an open-world AU that doesn't have to follow the canon story or timeline.
For time reference, Crona has recently enrolled in the DWMA.

The next post will be the setting and beginning of the rp.

Setting: A Friday afternoon at the DWMA. Class has just ended with the professor announcing there will be a new student joining their class the following week. Out in the school gardens, an unfamiliar person can be found watching students from a distance, curious but too nervous to join them. This person is the aforementioned new student, a girl named Shiko, but nobody knows who she is yet.

Hiroto strolled out of the class, Noticing a girl, looking at the students. She looked nice, but.. He wasn't really good with new people, he'd just mess up. He carried on. He was pretty sure it was break. So he layed down on the nearby grass, crossing his legs, pulling out his phone and beginning to play a little game on it.

Black Star looked up, 'Another person? Better make a 'good' first impression.'
"HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! GET OVER HERE BEFORE I SMACK YO ASS TO HELL AND BACK!"

Maka: Jeez not this again, do you really have to do this every time we get a new classmate, Black Star?
Shiko disappears into the shadows and reappears closer to them (shadow travel, one of the perks of being a devil/demon lol)
Shiko: Who the hell are you?

He appeared to be scared, Jumping back, then jumping forwards again, "Uh, You're not better than me, And i will always be better than you! Bet you haven't uh.. Done stuff before!"

Shiko: I never claimed to be better than you. In fact, you are definitely better than me.. at being an arrogant jerk, that is, by the looks of it.
(And so the rivalry begins lol)

"Hey! I'm like.. Two Hundred Times better than you at everything." Black Star yelled at her. Hiroto, Sitting next to a tree. watched, amusement dancing in his eyes.

Shiko: Oh really? I'm fairly certain someone like you couldn't handle living with five older brothers in the Devil's Kingdom..
Maka hears this and immediately turns to stare at her in disbelief
Maka: Wait.. What's your name?
Shiko: Shiko Devil. Why?
Maka: Uhh Black Star you might want to back off...

"HELL NO MAKA! Why would i do that!? I think shes warming up to the idea of being worse than me!" Black star exclaimed. Hiroto, stood up, looking at Shiko, then back at Black Star.

Maka: You're making a really bad decision...
Shiko: Shut it, girl. If this brat wants a fight, it's a fight he'll get...
Maka: Hey!
Shiko: back to Black Star Who's your partner, you little hellspawn?

Black Star was kinda scared of the girl now, but refused to back down, "You don't talk to me like you're the boss! Cause I am! Anyway, my partner is Tsubaki and she's lik-" Hiroto stood up, flinging Black Star away with a wave of magic. "Boy is he the smartest person I ever met.." Hiroto muttered to himself, sitting back down.

Shiko looks over at Hiroto, still kinda pissed

Shiko: What the hell? I could take that kid down no problem, I won't hesitate to fight you too!
Maka: You'll get kicked out if you do that. Besides, you're not allowed to take human souls...
Shiko: smirks Oh, so you figured out who I am that quickly? Smart girl... Fine, I'll leave you alone for now, but if that little brat crosses me again I can and will rip his soul from his body.

She disappears into the shadows again, reappearing beneath the same tree she hid beneath earlier, basically pouting lol

Maka: turns to Black Star What were you thinking?! Picking a fight with a princess, of all people?

(Oh yeah Black Star probably has no idea who Shiko actually is, but she's the youngest of 6 royal children in the Devil's Kingdom aka hell.)
(Edit: Also her two oldest brothers are very protective of her so if you hurt this child you are just begging to die)

"Yeah, okay princess." Hiroto murmured as she disappeared.

Black Star looked at Maka, "She's not a princess, Hm!" He turned, storming away in 'anger.'

Hiroto looked up again, "The Princess is having a tantrum when she doesn't get her way." Hiroto said, "Spoiled brat.."

Another shadowy figure appears beside Shiko
Shiko: doesn't even look up What do you want?
??: Just checking up on ya. Are these guys giving you a hard time? 'Cause I can just kill them all if you'd like...
Shiko: No. Go away, Ichi..
??: Cmon sis, you used to call me "onii-chan"-
Shiko: I'm not in the mood. Get out of here.
??: sighs Fine. disappears again

Shiko sits down on the ground beneath the tree
Shiko: Princess, huh? As if I could ever deserve that level of respect... When you're the youngest and weakest of six children you hardly count as royalty..
Slightly tearing up

Hiroto felt bad slightly. He walked up to the princess, "Hey? You okay? Anything i can help with? You seem kinda down." He sat down next to her.

Shiko: refusing to make direct eye contact N-no, everything's fine..
(She always pretends to be this confident, kind of arrogant person like Black Star but really she's pretty sweet and kinda lonely. Once you've seen past that fake personality you won't believe it anymore)

"Hm? Really? Any reason your avoiding looking me in the eye or stuttering then?" Hiroto put his hand on her shoulder, "Lighten up princess, Whatever's botherin you is gonna be okay. What's wrong?" He asked again after trying to cheer the young demon up.

Shiko: I don't get it, why are you being so nice to me..?

(Edit+ info: Growing up with 5 older brothers is hard and she was mostly abused by both her siblings and her parents during her childhood because she was the weakest. She doesn't trust people very easily now because of it.)

Last edited:
"Why shouldn't I? Your kind and i figured you just needed a bit of support, So, are you okay?" He stood up, "But if you want me to go I will."

Back