Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, I thought you'd never ask!" Her didappointment completely evaporating, Grell took Ethan's hand into her own, setting the other on his shoulder. For all she had to endure both here and there...getting one dance with Ethan in this extravagant ballroom was the perfect reward. She didn't want to ruin this moment, so she put the thoughts of what would come next out of her mind. If she had to leave him behind after all this, if she had to return back to her own world and keep this last dance as the finak memory...that could all come later. But for now, she would make sure whatever memory came next was one to dream of for the rest of eternity.

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi

Epilogue - Answered the Call

Wherever in the city they were one by one the pillars fell. Be it by synchronized dancing or by strength alone they were toppled followed by a satisfied as the green ethereal energies swirled away from them. In Time Square with the help of the Ghostbusters they also managed to banish Arioch back from whatever hell dimension he had arrived. His master, Shuma Gorath, as the anchors allowing him to pass into their world broke was denied his conquest and his being plunged back into the hole he had emerged from.

With the banishment of the Chaos Lord the night sky above them returned to its normal hue and most of the ghosts scattered, leaving the groups bruised but victorious.

Soon enough everyone would converge to Time Square where a mass of people had started to gather to celebrate the victory over the undead invasion.

They would be met by the Ghostbusters who were just finishing up an interview about what had happened. "You did it!" Ray exclaimed in excitement. "You got to tell us all about it."

"We will," Hector replied. "But there is also the matter of now that a crisis has been averted....how will we be able to return back to our homes?"

The Ghostbusters looked at each other before Egon replied. "I believe we have a solution to your problems." After a few more interviews, autographs and overall good feelings the group returned back to Ghostbusters HQ where they revealed a device to the group that with a flick of a switch woke to life.

"This is a Interspatial Transportation Unit," Egon began. "With it we will be able to send you all back to where you originally came from. Say your goodbyes as I'll start getting everything ready."

The group would feel a swell of pride and accomplishment inside of them. Despite their circumstances they managed to over come the threats and defeat them with minimal casualties to yourself and the world you found yourself in. No there are only goodbyes left to say before you return back to where you came from.

Cast list:

@Bark as Cassata
@Ver as Ethan Chandler
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff
@Takumi as Hassan of Serenity
@MelodyMeister as Hazel Halfpenny
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Lt. John Dunbar
@Minerva as Li-Ming
@Ottonomous Ghost as Lucian
@Gwazi Magnum as Marcus Cole
@Yazzie as Monika
@Alex Azure as Mysterious Heroine X Alter
@Gummi Bunnies as Penelope Dormi
@Atomic Knight as Shuichi Saihara
@Lucky as Theo Raeken
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as ZAC​

A night in a new country? No, it was a night in hell. This incident pretty much meant that Hazel is NEVER going back to America, not that she's allowed anyways. Now....how was she going to explain her disappearence to the town, and her classmates? Oh well. Right now, Hazel felt nothing but pride and the light of glory. Running outside to time squares along with the others, Hazel was grinning proudly. She was no longer Hazel: Reporter Extraordinaire, but now also, Hazel: City God-Send. Okay, sure, people and deadweight helped out, but surely, even if she did not have much other skills, taking down an monster and bearing all those deaths was impressive.

But now, it was time to go, back to the fresh air and perfect lifestyle of the countryside.

Taking off her muffler despite the cold, Hazel looked around for Casseta and Simon, in the hopes she'll be able to return what she borrowed. Of course, she could just take it, but that wasn't the right thing to do, apparently.

"Hey, anyone like to claim ownership of a switchblade and a muffler?"
Shouting that out, Hazel sighed happily, and then gave a proper goodbye.

"It's been fun, everyone! Goodbye, and I hope to never see you all again! Or atleast, this city again!"

@Everyone @Jeremi @York @Bark

Theo Raeken-Home is Where You Are

" I do hope that portal brings me back to where I was. I'm happy that I wasn't killed and we defeated the threat. Thanks for helping Hazel. I'd normally have a big speech prepared, but in all honesty, if this adventure taught me anything- it's that life is too short and I should go do what I want to do for a while. See you guys eventually."
He hurried off and nearly dropped something on his way out, but thankfully caught the box. Looks like he was going to do something he had been meaning to do for a while. He ran off into Avalon.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone

Wherever in the city they were one by one the pillars fell. Be it by synchronized dancing or by strength alone they were toppled followed by a satisfied as the green ethereal energies swirled away from them. In Time Square with the help of the Ghostbusters they also managed to banish Arioch back from whatever hell dimension he had arrived. His master, Shuma Gorath, as the anchors allowing him to pass into their world broke was denied his conquest and his being plunged back into the hole he had emerged from.

With the banishment of the Chaos Lord the night sky above them returned to its normal hue and most of the ghosts scattered, leaving the groups bruised but victorious.

Soon enough everyone would converge to Time Square where a mass of people had started to gather to celebrate the victory over the undead invasion.

They would be met by the Ghostbusters who were just finishing up an interview about what had happened. "You did it!" Ray exclaimed in excitement. "You got to tell us all about it."

"We will," Hector replied. "But there is also the matter of now that a crisis has been averted....how will we be able to return back to our homes?"

The Ghostbusters looked at each other before Egon replied. "I believe we have a solution to your problems." After a few more interviews, autographs and overall good feelings the group returned back to Ghostbusters HQ where they revealed a device to the group that with a flick of a switch woke to life.

"This is a Interspatial Transportation Unit," Egon began. "With it we will be able to send you all back to where you originally came from. Say your goodbyes as I'll start getting everything ready."

The group would feel a swell of pride and accomplishment inside of them. Despite their circumstances they managed to over come the threats and defeat them with minimal casualties to yourself and the world you found yourself in. No there are only goodbyes left to say before you return back to where you came from.

Cast list:

@Bark as Cassata
@Ver as Ethan Chandler
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Lt. John Dunbar
@Minerva as Li-Ming
@Yazzie as Monika
@Lucky as Theo Raeken
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as ZAC​
Simon Henriksson
@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Bark @Crow

It all went by in a blurr... Simon's bullets merely grazed the pillar, so he just acted on impulse, more or less kicking and punching at it, with the help of the others, eventually causing it to topple.

He could practically feel the strange emanations from the structure as the supernatural energies within began to dissipate, which seemed to happen in conjunction with other similar occurences around the city.

Somehow, they had won.

He kind of faded into the background again as they were gathered back in the town square. Being informed about a way back home, he stared at the portal in question, suddenly feeling a little apprehensive about stepping through.

Wincing a little, he felt his hand ache again, but he didn't dare look just yet.

Instead, he prepared to head towards Jack, but stopped briefly, remembering the young girl he had given his knife to. Hazel.

Hesitating for only a moment, he took back his knife, carefully inspecting it before nodding... Managing to give her a smile.

"You took good care of it. Thank you." He said, though there was this wistfull look on his face when she said her goodbyes.

"Goodbye." He said quietly.

Truth to be told, he wasn't so sure he wanted to step through that portal. He wasn't so sure he wanted to return home, and lose his ability to use his legs again. To wake up day after day in that Asylum, stuck there for the rest of his life.

Even if this was all just a dream, part of him wished it would never end...

It was then that he felt his hand ache again, and eventually, he gave in to his curiousity, checking his hand to see if that strange mark was there again.​

Cast list:

@Bark as Cassata
@Ver as Ethan Chandler
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@dark as Lt. John Dunbar
@Minerva as Li-Ming
@Yazzie as Monika
@Lucky as Theo Raeken
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as ZAC​

With the destruction of the pillar Serenity was glad the mission was accomplished. She glanced to the portal, then turned her head to Alter, Li-Ming, Grell and Ethan. More specifically Alter, but kept the other three in her general sight.

"Alter, you'll be going with Li-Ming now,r " She asked, figuring that with a new Master, the Saber wouldn't just go back to Chaldea. Maybe not right away at the least. The Assassin was sure Grell would want her coat back, but she hoped to be gone before the other even tried to touch it. She wasn't sure if Grell was affected by poison or not, but wasn't too keen on testing it out.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Alex Azure @Minerva @Others

Grell sighed. It was all finally over, wasn't it? Now she could go back home...alone once again. The Reaper turned to Ethan with a sad smile.

grell-gif-9.gif

"So...I suppose this is goodbye, then? As painful as it is, at least this time I have the chance to actually say it..." She glanced at Serenity, eyeing her coat a moment. She could collect that later.

@Ver @Takumi

tumblr-inline-o0vlvs-HRnr1rxsf53-100.png

"Goodbye again, huh..." Ethan simply murmured as Grell brought it up. His brow narrowed deeply as he mused over that word. Goodbye. It seemed like it was only just a few hours ago that he had reunited with the literal woman of his dreams, the phenomena that had plagued his mind for days, weeks on end, making him wonder if he was simply going crazy or if there was something else going on behind the scenes, and to have to close the door on that just as quickly... Well, the discovery of a so-called "multiverse" wasn't something he could just sit on, even if no one, not even a raving fanatic of science like Victor, would believe his tall tales back home.

But then, who would he even feel inclined to tell back home anyway? There was nothing for him there.

With a breath, the man's eyes hardened a little, as if having made up his mind about something. "You know what... Fuck it," he grunted mostly to himself, before making a snap choice.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arm around Grell's waist and pulled her toward him, planting a deep kiss on her lips. As one might call it, a spontaneous decision.

After another brief moment, he finally pulled away, looking into her eyes deeply with a smile, one just as genuine as every other time the brooding man ever dared to smile; whenever he had Grell on the mind.

tumblr-inline-o0vlp3-Z1-Fe1rxsf53-100.png

"It doesn't have to be goodbye. I... don't have anything else. You're the first good thing to happen to me in quite a while, Ms. Sutcliff, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let go of you again," he said with a wry smile.

@Yun Lee

"...!" At first, Grell couldn't register what had just happened. Ethan had seemed to be lost in thought a moment, then suddenly filled with resolve, and-

...and kissed her.

For all of her shameless flirting and fantasizing, actually being in a situation like this was completely new territory for Grell. Sebastian and William and whoever else...her advances were often brushed off and completely unrequited so she never actually had to concern herself with being in this position. Being kissed. Being cared for. Being...loved.

Love. Beautiful, tender, requited love, from a man who had treated her like a true lady. A gentleman who had cared about her, defended her honor (even if she hadn't much of that to begin with...), and now wanted to leave his own world behind to be with her. As the realization of everything hit her, Grell was silent for once, merely looking up at Ethan with a rather dazed expression.

But this being Grell...that didn't last long at all.

"Oh, ETHAN!!!" Gripping her beloved's face between her hands, Grell gave him another kiss, one eager and practically spilling over with joy. With her mind finally accepting this turn of events, she could now respond as expressively as she always did. Once she pulled away, she beamed up at Ethan, practically glowing.

"Oh, darling! I'm so happy!!! Why, we can go back home...maybe I could pull some strings and make you a Reaper like me! It's rather dull sometimes, but I'm sure if we have each other it won't matter at all!" After pausing a moment, she gasped excitedly, a new idea dawning on her. "Or! We could run off together into the Multiverse! Forget about the past and start a beautiful new future together, just you and I!"

@Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back