Open Any Crona fans? Soul Eater AU (canon x OC)

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
Looking for another Crona fan to do a short-term Soul Eater AU!

I'm an avid roleplayer who's been on the fandom rp scene for years. Personal matters make it difficult to rp sometimes, but I always do my best to carry on. I fell in love with Crona when I first watched Soul Eater, so I hope to do a rp where they are a main character!

I'm very LGBTQ+ friendly! Doubling is a must, OCs are welcome since I will play one myself, and I prefer Canon x OC ships. I consider myself semi-literate and I will typically write two or so short paragraphs per response, however I will attempt to match my partner. I respond multiple times daily or even hourly depending on availability. I am central standard time zone and usually online on and off all day.

My idea for the AU is one where Medusa and co. failed to release Asura, and Crona is enrolled in the DWMA. I play a character -whose name changes throughout rps, - who is on her way to becoming a kishin. She was once captured and experimented on by Medusa, and was left to die after things went wrong.

I relate to Crona on a deeply personal level, they've prompted me to explore my own identity and made me feel understood for a long time. So, they are an essential character, even if they are not a love interest.

If you're interested please shoot me a DM or leave a comment if you've got questions. Hope to rp with you soon!

Back