Open Anyone for a Soul Eater rp? I'm going insane with boredom!!

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
I've already started a few of these 1x1 rps but they're all different and I want to fill up my excessive amounts of free time with some rps. Anyone up for a Soul Eater open-world rp?
I have an oc I'm using as my main character, but I will take on more roles depending on who you want to play. I'd appreciate it if you'd at least play Kid and/or Crona, and ocs are fine too.

My oc's name is Shiko. I ship some oc x canon stuff like Shiko x Crona and Shiko x Kid, but also some canon x canons like Maka x Soul. If you want to do my oc x your oc we can probably work it out.

LGBTQ friendly, oc friendly, AU (altered universe), multiple roles encouraged, ships encouraged, canon characters and ocs, open-world, no set storyline

I'd appreciate if you'd reply multiple times a day, I don't quite have the patience to wait all week to continue a rp.

Oh wow someone replied in the first 10 minutes of this being posted?
RESPECT
Also if you want to check out my character thread that I've dubbed "the thread of insanity" here it is.
And without further hesitation let's hop on over to the pms and get the characters set yeah?

If you have an oc you can add them to the thread of insanity lol
We'll work out the ships/pairings and who's playing canon characters in the pms, let's not clutter up this thread too much

You didn't put a lot for the stuff, so i was hopin i don't have to make like several paragraphs on what they have for breakfast and how it tastes xD

Back