Aorki's School for the Especially Gifted

@aryamajor

"Thanks. I like to think I'm unique." He replies to her comments about her as he makes it up the stairs. "So which one's your room?" He asks, looking around for not only her room but his own as well. Eugene did feel a bit bad about her situation so he might as well try to help Maroe out if he can. "Hey...no hard feelings about me headbutting you right? I mean it WAS supposed to be for a class....or whatever."

Maroe was surprised when Eugene didn't just drop her at the top of the stairs and says 'good luck' and was further surprised when he mentioned the headbutting situation. That was probably the most sincere comment of far too many rude ones that day. She doubted moments like that came around often for him. He wasn't a bad fellow, just more than a little self-involved, and on the list of personality sins there were worse faults. Like being a killer.

"It's that one," she nodded toward the first door on the left. She had a feeling she was put in that room to minimize any damage from an 'accident' should she have one. At least on the very beginning of the hall only one side of her room shared a wall with someone else. Less of a chance for things to go wrong. She was curious to see who was next door, but it would have to wait until Eugene put her down, and she could get the rest of her feeling back to actually go do stairs to retrieve her abandoned bags. It wasn't like she could have carried them upstairs anyways. "And there's no hard feelings about the head-butting thing. This place is a little strange to make us fight on the first day and I didn't want to turn you to a pile of dust, so that's not a big deal."

"Well that's good. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that was a bit weird. I mean I haven't been to school since like...I don't know 12 I think, but I'm pretty sure that the teachers don't make the students beat the shit out of each other." He replies before setting her down in front of her room. "So you think you're going to be ok? Cause there's literally no antidote or cure for Cone Snail venom so you're going to be numb for the next like.....I actually have no idea. Maybe to a couple hours to a day probably." He tells her. "Well you take care and just shout if you need anything. Just as like....a rule of thumb. Someone will probably show up if you shout loud enough......"He continued. "So...I'm gonna get all my stuff into my room before Frilly decides to ditch me." He tells her before heading to gather his things.

"I'll be alright," she replied as she grabbed the door frame to steady herself, "I tend t' burn off most sedatives quickly. About th' only good thing about matter manipulation so far." It would probably only take her another hour or two for her limbs to regain most if not all of their feeling. His last comment actually made her snort a little laugh and she nodded. "True, and good luck with th' salamander...Frilly ..."

With that, Maroe opened up her door and shuffled into her dorm room slowly. She made it as far as the bed before crashing out on the mattress face first. Vowing she would go get her stuff later, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, hoping to wait out the numbness.

Clive quietly sighed when Harrison closed up his suitcase again, there’s some things that really shouldn’t be seen in that diary of his.
“That suitcase is quite expensive, so melting the handle won’t be very good, since I don’t think your power is able to be turned off, is that correct? Ahem. You don’t see me turning my fine suitcase into even finer chocolate after all. That wasn’t a very good joke wasn’t it?...”
Clive awkwardly stopped his speech and followed behind Harrison, grateful that he was going slow enough that he could catch up even with his injuries. He walked silently along with him until he began to see the end of the stairs, although it felt like a very long time.
@Beebasaur

Harrison glanced at Clive before muttering something under his breath and attempting to speed up a bit, his body sinking even more in on itself. “I’m not going to melt your suitcase, nor am I going to read your diary” he said.
@MelodyMeister

Jennifer wiped her finger against the blood bringing it up to her face in awe. “This is awesome! What colour did you say the dragon was again? Did you know that dragon’s blood is supposed to have healing powers” she mentioned
@will30358

Last edited:
“Oh, did you have to be so specific with that? I know some people deny it that way, and it’s quite easy to tell, So try not to talk like that. Hmm, We’re nearly there, by the way, but you don’t look so good. You’re melting in on yourself, are you fine Harrison?”
Clive gave Harrison a worried look, although at the same time also muttering how annoying it was that he was speeding up.
@Beebasaur

“I’m fine” Harrison grumbled as he increased his speed once more, only to slow down again. They were nearing the top of the stairs, and as the reached them Harrison set Clive’s suitcase down before turning to face him, “Tou going to be alright?” He asked casually.
@MelodyMeister

“Ah, yes, I think I’ll be fine. I’ve seen people go to work with broken arms before, simply going to school should not be hard. Thank you for helping me out, Harrison, I could repay you later, if you wish. Hm, I do have quite a lot of money.”
Clive stopped for a bit to take a few deep breaths, and then grabbed the suitcase with one hand and did some last couple of sprinting(?) up the stairs, finally reaching the third floor. He smiled at Harrison and began to make his way to his dorm, while wondering if anyone was going to be his dorm-mate. It was going to be a bother if he did have one, Clive really prefers to be alone, despite his politeness.
@Beebasaur

Luna again tried to remember the battle with the dragon, instead looking for what the dragon looked like moreso than how the rush of the fight felt. Luna supposed that she was so caught up in the action that she hadn't had lots of time to consider the little details. "The dragon was blue... it had short legs, and three tails, too."

Harrison nodded turning around as well and taking his own suitcase, completely ignoring Clive’s offer to repay him. “I’m fine” he said before starting off towards his own room. Opening the door he slide into the room and sat himself down on the bottom bunk.
(Open for interaction)

“Three tails?! That is awesome! Man that sounds so cool, oh! Do you know who your roommate is? Could we be room mates?” Jennifer said jumping to another topic in a blink of an eye as she rambled.
@will30358

Clive waved him a cheerful goodbye and turned to his room, sighing. Of course he was going to be paired up with a bad choice, and his impressions on his new roommate wasn’t very good. When the place reeks of alcohol already, and was already stocked with things like...those..kind of books. So Clive silently walked in, placed down his suitcase, and used his crutches to bolt himself out of there.

He sighed, and had planned to ask to stay somewhere else besides any year 12 dorms, the year twelves were notoriously rowdy and rebellious after all. But after walking around a lot, he gave up and went back to his dorm to rest for the night, even this bad-apple of a dormmate wouldn’t do much harm, well, he hopes.

Luna put a hand up when Jennifer had finished, trying to slow her tall friend down a bit. Luna was trying to process the multiple questions that were being blasted at her like bullets from a machine gun, and the last thing she needed was for Jennifer to completely change topics, too. Was that why Luna liked Jennifer so much? Her good-hearted, innocent friendliness. Luna didn't have a clue. Then again, there were a lot of things Luna didn't know a lot about, and friendship was definitely one of those topics she didn't want to dip her toe into. "First things first - yes, it did have three tails, and it utilized them like whips." Luna closed her eyes, and while she was trying to look mature, she shivered, just remembering the dragon giving her chills. "Never again. Thank God the same orientation never happens twice. Next - I suppose we don't know who our roommates are, and as much as I adore the idea of being with you, I hypothesize that we'll be given our roomies from the higher-"

"Watch ya'll lovely ladies doin' over here?" said Max as he walked over, electricity bouncing in his legs. Luna lowered her eyelids and rolled her eyes. Of course. Out of all the chumps in the universe, this is the one who comes to talk to me while I'm with Jennifer. Luna's glare didn't cause Max to cease speaking, though. "So, Luna, I hope you enjoyed your adventure. I can only pray that you weren't severely in-"

"Mackenzie Irvaron, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, then you can get your dumbass self away from us before I haul you back for to your impulsive uncle!" Luna gave Max and fierce glare, causing the boy to put his hands and start walking backwards. Luna then looked at Jennifer. "Ugh."

Jennifer glanced back at Max before cheerily saying, “Feicim tú níos déanaí Max!” Who just gave her a strange look before backing off. “Hey Luna why did you chase him off like that? He seemed friendly?” She asked genuinely curious about her friends actions. He was clearly trying to flirt with them, and as dumb as that wasn’t Jennifer didn’t see the harm in it.
@will30358

Luna growled a bit, wondering how clueless Jennifer was, before remembering this was her first year of mutant high school. "That boy is a relentless flirt who won't stop coming back! He's a tease, he's a flirt, he's a nuisance... ask any female in the room, and they'll most likely give you the same answer." Luna chuckled a bit. "Except Yekaterina. She just won't give you an answer." Luna went back to her serious demeanor quickly. "Back on topic, in this school, you have to know kids' reputation. And his," she said, pointing at a Max who was looking around the room, whistling, "is not good."

Last edited:
“Oh come on! Let’s humour him.” She said with a giggle before approaching Max with a smile on her face. “Hey I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself! My name Jennifer!” she said offering her hand out with a grin. She towered over her like she did with most kids and it made the exchange even awkwardly than it already was.
@will30358

While Luna groaned and followed her friend, Max smiled when Jennifer came near him, wearing a cheery expression. "Hola como estas?" He said shaking her hand happily. "Hello, Jennifer. I personally want to say sorry if I was speaking too formally in our introduction to each other - I care far too much about good impressions." Max, ignoring Luna's condescending look towards him, noticed something. "Hey, you're new, aren't you? Well, have no worries! We have amazing kids here, and students like me'll be enthusiastic to make you feel welcome!"

Clive had tried to sleep, but that creepy roommate for his had made it impossible. As he tip-toed across the dorm, since his legs seem to be nice enough to support him, he looked around before opening and then closing the door. So he couldn’t sleep in his own dorm for the night, the only choice was to bunk with someone else. Someone else? Well, Clive had met this girl last week, although he wasn’t particularly attached to her, she seemed to admire him.
“Excuse me? Luna, is it? I have a favour to ask you, Luna?”
He began to slowly make his way down to the floor Luna and Jennifer was, and when he saw them, he smiled in relief.
“Ah, there you are. Do you have a extra bed in your dorm? I’m afraid I won’t be able to use mine.”
@will30358 @Beebasaur ((Melody to the rescueeee))

Back