1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you new here?

Discussion in 'Main Lobby' started by Ciera, Nov 26, 2017.

?

Are you new here to Storytellers Circle

Poll closed Dec 24, 2017.
  1. Yes

35.3%
  2. No

8.8%
  3. Yes and no, my other account wasn't working

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes but I have roleplayed many times before

55.9%
  1. Erasmvs

Erasmvs Member

Well hey, just be yourself. That's how you find your people, no?

2. Drackana Darastrix

Drackana Darastrix Artist and Monster Maker

I am currently new here, So hello everyone!

Erasmvs likes this.
  3. Grlmm

Grlmm Active Member

I am so lost. I feel like a drop of orange juice lost in a... glass of orange juice.

4. Ciera

Ciera Member

that is okay

5. Ciera

Ciera Member

would you like some help?

6. Grlmm

Grlmm Active Member

Y-yes. I want to be approved. Hopefully my mother will love me now. ;-;

7. Ink_Rain

Ink_Rain Member

8. Grlmm

Grlmm Active Member

I totally saw that. The thing is, I'm new to the internet,and I don't see a 'thread' anywhere. Please define that. There will be orange juice.

9. Ink_Rain

Ink_Rain Member

If you're new to the Internet, I probably won't be able to help you there xD Since you've posted in the introductions section though, I think you're doing pretty well getting around on your own :D

10. Grlmm

Grlmm Active Member

I appreciate you and your moral support, you cheeky you, but I am still confused in one area. I have gotten my trophy, but I am still unapproved. Did I read something incorrectly? I was drinking orange juice at the time.

11. Ink_Rain

Ink_Rain Member

I think you just have to wait for an administrator to approve you after they see you posting around :) I made this account last night and when I woke up it was approved, so it's just a matter of posting around and waiting. Though if that doesn't answer your question - and I'm sorry if I couldn't - maybe you can ask an administrator or look at the help desk:
    https://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/help-desk/

12. Grlmm

Grlmm Active Member

Thank you very much. I will remember your help, and when the day that our paths cross once more, I would like to role-play for sure.

13. Erasmvs

Erasmvs Member

Ink_Rain likes this.
  14. Erasmvs

Erasmvs Member

Hi, I love your monster in the signature, did you make it? :3

15. Ink_Rain

Ink_Rain Member

Oh thank you! It's a modification of one I did for another site, I'm glad you like it :D

Erasmvs likes this.
  16. Drackana Darastrix

Thank you! And yes I did. :)

17. Ciera

Ciera Member

:) yeah, it looks really nice
    well done :)

18. Drackana Darastrix

Thank you!

19. Ciera

Ciera Member

no problem

20. Midnight Melody

Midnight Melody New Member

Hey! I am new here :) Please take good care of me (ok maybe it loses something in the translation) :D