Are you new here?

Are you new here to Storytellers Circle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am so lost. I feel like a drop of orange juice lost in a... glass of orange juice.

I totally saw that. The thing is, I'm new to the internet,and I don't see a 'thread' anywhere. Please define that. There will be orange juice.
If you're new to the Internet, I probably won't be able to help you there xD Since you've posted in the introductions section though, I think you're doing pretty well getting around on your own :D

If you're new to the Internet, I probably won't be able to help you there xD Since you've posted in the introductions section though, I think you're doing pretty well getting around on your own :D

I appreciate you and your moral support, you cheeky you, but I am still confused in one area. I have gotten my trophy, but I am still unapproved. Did I read something incorrectly? I was drinking orange juice at the time.

I appreciate you and your moral support, you cheeky you, but I am still confused in one area. I have gotten my trophy, but I am still unapproved. Did I read something incorrectly? I was drinking orange juice at the time.
I think you just have to wait for an administrator to approve you after they see you posting around :) I made this account last night and when I woke up it was approved, so it's just a matter of posting around and waiting. Though if that doesn't answer your question - and I'm sorry if I couldn't - maybe you can ask an administrator or look at the help desk:
https://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/help-desk/

Thank you very much. I will remember your help, and when the day that our paths cross once more, I would like to role-play for sure.

Back