Are your Oc's your Gender?

Hi! I have both genders as well as an androgenous character that has not yet seen action. I am willing to RP with anyone.

I've done pretty much different genders since always, and beyond. Because sometimes I play OCs from cultures that are vastly different from our own, so gender isn't even the same if it even exists.

My OCS vary with who I'm rping with. I can rp as either female or male and I love it. The male gives me the push that I need to try better in rping. female is my gender that I normally go to. But all in all, I go by who my rp partner would rather be.

90% of my characters tend to be females. I just feel like I'm more accurate(?) when I write the same gender compared to doing males. I'd also rather stick to doing females almost all the time in an RP ofc there's exceptions and I have played males but I kinda doubt my skills.

Most of mine are either female, Non-binary, or transgender MTF. I'm working on getting more make OCS in.

I do both female and male, however, I tend to enjoy writing male characters over female. Which is crazy, because I'm female. The whole 'write what you know' thing doesn't apply. But I do write both.

Back